1. What states comprise Ecotopia?
Washington, Oregon, and Northern California.
2. What does William Weston do for a living?
International affairs reporter.
3. Who is Weston's employer?
4. What does Weston write during his flight to Ecotopia?
5. Where does Weston's flight land?
6. What does the train that Weston takes run on?
7. Who does Weston meet on the train?
8. What does Weston realize that Ecotopians love?
9. What city does Weston explore at the beginning of the book?
10. What is unusual about the streets of the city that Weston explores?
They are converted into sidewalks.
This section contains 3,740 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)