|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 150-167.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Weston forced to conclude about the Ecotopian experiment in the last section of the book?
(a) It is boring.
(b) It is repetitive.
(c) It is a success.
(d) It should end.
2. What do the segments that Weston sees at the factory resemble parts of?
(a) A ship's deck.
(b) A Gothic cathedral.
(c) An airplane cabin.
(d) A flying buttress.
3. What have the skyscrapers that Weston sees been converted into, in the city he explores?
(b) Underground lairs.
4. What are some skills that the children learn in school in Ecotopia?
(a) Casting and mining.
(b) Accounting and books.
(c) Hunting and ﬁshing.
(d) Drawing and painting.
5. How are the streets of the minicity recognizable?
Short Answer Questions
1. What subject do Ecotopians sometimes study?
2. What is much of the research based on that is done in Ecotopia?
3. What is Ecotopian art like, according to Weston?
4. What does Ecotopian education seem less concerned with when compared to American education?
5. What game is Weston finally allowed to watch?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)