|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 150-167.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the large farms and hospitals in Ecotopia?
(a) They were burned to make way for the new.
(b) They remained intact.
(c) They were united into even bigger units.
(d) Broken up into smaller, local units.
2. What kind of product do Ecotopians use little of?
3. Where do Ecotopians conduct scientific research?
(b) Small institutions.
(c) Schools only.
(d) Colleges only.
4. How does Weston feel after meeting the people that he mentions in his diary?
5. What is much of the research based on that is done in Ecotopia?
(a) Mathematics and music.
(b) Ecology and philosophy.
(c) Biology and botany.
(d) Psychics and astronomy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Ecotopian government do to the tax breaks and corporate loopholes that American businesses have?
2. What dropped below the death rate in Ecotopia, stabilizing the population?
3. What is NOT a popular artistic form in Ecotopia?
4. What kind of group organization do the children at the schools have, typically?
5. When the wealthy business owners were ï¬‚eeing the country right after Independence, what was the Ecotopian government forced to do?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)