|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 150-167.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does each station have to provide in terms of a quota?
(a) Private sector broadcasting.
(b) Water reports.
(c) Public service broadcasting.
(d) Free speech.
2. What does Weston think about the land in Ecotopia?
(d) Well taken care of.
3. What kind of group organization do the children at the schools have, typically?
(a) By grade.
(b) By age.
(c) By superiority of intellect.
4. What are some skills that the children learn in school in Ecotopia?
(a) Hunting and ﬁshing.
(b) Casting and mining.
(c) Accounting and books.
(d) Drawing and painting.
5. What happened to the large farms and hospitals in Ecotopia?
(a) They were burned to make way for the new.
(b) They were united into even bigger units.
(c) Broken up into smaller, local units.
(d) They remained intact.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kinds of climates can the wetsuit-like garment that Weston buys be used in?
2. What do people sometimes consume on break from work in Ecotopia?
3. Who or what is the Ecotopian president?
4. What is the general maximum size of a business in Ecotopia?
5. What is unusual about the streets of the city that Weston explores?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)