|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 122-133.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What impresses Weston about the average Ecotopian child?
(a) Can cook food for thirty people.
(b) Can race up a mountain in minutes.
(c) Can explain quantum physics.
(d) Can identify different types of plants and animals.
2. What does Weston think the American sports enthusiast will feel about Ecotopian sports?
3. What kinds of climates can the wetsuit-like garment that Weston buys be used in?
(a) Hot weather.
(b) Hot and cold weather.
(c) Muggy weather.
(d) Cold weather.
4. What is cheaper in the long run than clear-cutting, according to Ecotopians?
(a) Little shoot capturing.
(b) Sapling planting.
(c) Photosynthetic regeneration.
(d) Mature tree cutting.
5. What was the minicity that Weston visits, prior to becoming a mini-city?
(a) A burgeoning town.
(b) An expanding seaport.
(c) A sleepy village.
(d) A huge metropolis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Ecotopians conduct scientific research?
2. What do the segments that Weston sees at the factory resemble parts of?
3. What does Weston notice about the streets in the city he explores?
4. What do students in Ecotopia enjoy that American students of similar subjects often do not have?
5. What kind of work do prisoners in Ecotopia do?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)