|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 122-133.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What forbids any one entity from owning multiple operations in the same city?
(a) Declaration of Independence.
(b) First Amendment.
(c) People's Party document.
(d) Ecotopian law.
2. What does Weston write during his flight to Ecotopia?
(a) His bills.
(b) His letter.
(c) His column.
(d) His journal.
3. What are the streets of the minicity surrounded by?
(a) Concrete and plants.
(b) Parks and trees.
(c) Industrial sewage.
4. When the wealthy business owners were ï¬‚eeing the country right after Independence, what was the Ecotopian government forced to do?
(a) Capture them.
(b) Barricade their borders.
(c) Exile them permanently.
(d) Take over those businesses.
5. What is unusual about many Ecotopian homes?
(a) They are underground.
(b) They power their houses themselves.
(c) They are very large.
(d) They are flimsy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ecotopians think of travel for business?
2. How is the Ecotopian student body at a college similar to the American version?
3. What does Weston think of the room he gets to sleep in at the beginning of the book?
4. What states comprise Ecotopia?
5. What do the Ecotopians use that actually causes less damage to the ground than an ox and cart team?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)