|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 122-133.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Ecotopian government do to businesses that fail to comply with pollution laws?
(a) Leave them be.
(b) Merge them.
(c) Expand them.
(d) Buy or allow them to fail.
2. When the wealthy business owners were ï¬‚eeing the country right after Independence, what was the Ecotopian government forced to do?
(a) Take over those businesses.
(b) Barricade their borders.
(c) Exile them permanently.
(d) Capture them.
3. Where does Weston's flight land?
(c) San Francisco.
4. What is the method of thrill-seeking that Weston sees in Ecotopia?
(b) War games.
(c) Bungee jumping.
(d) Sky diving.
5. What does Weston think of the room he gets to sleep in at the beginning of the book?
(a) Nice, but old-fashioned.
(b) Modern and sleek.
(c) Big and comfortable.
(d) Dirty and worn out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does Weston explore at the beginning of the book?
2. Who are a minority in Ecotopia?
3. What was legalized that helped reduce population growth?
4. What does the train that Weston takes run on?
5. What does the Ecotopian monitoring system detect blowing off the Pacific?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)