|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 71-89.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the two teams in the game Weston is allowed to watch face each other?
(a) In the pool.
(b) Across the field.
(c) On top of the roof.
(d) Over the half-time line.
2. Who does Weston get to talk to after the game?
(a) The dribbler and the defense.
(b) The punter and the shooter.
(c) The referee and point guard.
(d) The injured man and an elderly man.
3. What was the minicity that Weston visits, prior to becoming a mini-city?
(a) A burgeoning town.
(b) A sleepy village.
(c) An expanding seaport.
(d) A huge metropolis.
4. What do Ecotopians think of travel for business?
(a) Dependent upon the area.
5. Where do most of the population of Ecotopia reside?
(a) Smaller towns and minicities.
(b) Underground taverns.
(c) City skywalks.
(d) Large urban tracts of land.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Ecotopian legal system fail to prohibit?
2. Who does Weston meet to discuss the Ecotopian agricultural and food systems?
3. Who or what is the Ecotopian president?
4. What do the people who meet Weston ask him to do?
5. How do the Ecotopians take care of their business through video conferences?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)