|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 71-89.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the Ecotopians avoid after the Pacific event?
2. What does Weston want to learn about from the person he meets?
(a) Transportation industry.
(b) Sewing industry.
(c) Oil industry.
(d) Agricultural industry.
3. How are the streets of the minicity recognizable?
4. What do the Ecotopians use that actually causes less damage to the ground than an ox and cart team?
(a) Horse and buggy.
(b) Big electric tractors.
(d) Steam engines.
5. What kind of streets does the minicity have that Weston visits?
(a) Cobblestone and broken.
(b) Narrow and winding.
(c) Huge and criss-crossing.
(d) Smooth and made of marble.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Weston think of the room he gets to sleep in at the beginning of the book?
2. What does Weston think the American sports enthusiast will feel about Ecotopian sports?
3. What city does Weston explore at the beginning of the book?
4. How does Weston feel after meeting the people that he mentions in his diary?
5. What is used to haul the trees to the lumber mills?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)