|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 34-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the healthiest people, on average, in the whole world, according to Weston?
2. What does Weston want to learn about from the person he meets?
(a) Agricultural industry.
(b) Transportation industry.
(c) Oil industry.
(d) Sewing industry.
3. What does Weston notice about the water in the bay of the minicity?
4. What does Weston think of the room he gets to sleep in at the beginning of the book?
(a) Big and comfortable.
(b) Dirty and worn out.
(c) Nice, but old-fashioned.
(d) Modern and sleek.
5. What does Weston write during his flight to Ecotopia?
(a) His bills.
(b) His column.
(c) His journal.
(d) His letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What connects the skyscrapers that Weston sees in the city he explores?
2. What is unusual about the streets of the city that Weston explores?
3. What does Weston notice about the streets in the city he explores?
4. What kind of a schedule do the children have at school in Ecotopia?
5. What is different about most products made in Ecotopia?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)