|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 16-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Weston think of the room he gets to sleep in at the beginning of the book?
(a) Dirty and worn out.
(b) Modern and sleek.
(c) Big and comfortable.
(d) Nice, but old-fashioned.
2. How are the streets of the minicity recognizable?
3. What is abundant in the water in the bay of the minicity?
(c) Oil rigs.
(d) Navy seals.
4. What kind of streets does the minicity have that Weston visits?
(a) Narrow and winding.
(b) Smooth and made of marble.
(c) Huge and criss-crossing.
(d) Cobblestone and broken.
5. What does the train that Weston takes run on?
(a) Oil fumes.
(c) Vegetable oil.
(d) Magnetic rails.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Weston notice about the water in the bay of the minicity?
2. What kind of factory does Weston explore in the minicity?
3. Where does Weston's flight land?
4. What does Weston realize that Ecotopians love?
5. What does William Weston do for a living?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)