|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 16-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Weston notice that the streets of the minicity are full of?
(a) Sailors and lawyers.
(b) Fighters and warriors.
(c) Clergy and teachers.
(d) Pedestrians and bicyclists.
2. What does Weston notice about the water in the bay of the minicity?
3. What is abundant in the water in the bay of the minicity?
(b) Oil rigs.
(d) Navy seals.
4. What states comprise Ecotopia?
(a) Oregon, California, and Nevada.
(b) Washington, Nevada, and Canada.
(c) Florida, Georgia, and Alabama.
(d) Washington, Oregon, and Northern California.
5. How long does it take, on average, to reach any destination off the train terminal in the minicity?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 20 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does Weston explore at the beginning of the book?
2. What does Weston think of the bed he has to sleep on at the beginning of the book?
3. What was the minicity that Weston visits, prior to becoming a mini-city?
4. Who is Weston's employer?
5. What kinds of trolleys does Weston see in the city he explores?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)