|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 16-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Weston meet to discuss the Ecotopian agricultural and food systems?
(c) Food Council Representative.
(d) Assistant Minister.
2. Where does most of the minicity's population live?
(a) 20 miles from the waterfront.
(b) 1/2 mile from the train terminal.
(c) 100 miles from the city center.
(d) 3 miles from the train terminal.
3. What does Weston think of the bed he has to sleep on at the beginning of the book?
4. What states comprise Ecotopia?
(a) Washington, Oregon, and Northern California.
(b) Washington, Nevada, and Canada.
(c) Florida, Georgia, and Alabama.
(d) Oregon, California, and Nevada.
5. Where does Weston travel to when he leaves the minicity?
(d) Redwood City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What connects the skyscrapers that Weston sees in the city he explores?
2. What does Weston buy in the city he explores?
3. How does Weston travel to his next destination when he leaves the minicity?
4. Where does Weston's flight land?
5. What does Weston notice about the streets in the city he explores?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)