|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 133-150.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the healthiest people, on average, in the whole world, according to Weston?
2. What have the skyscrapers that Weston sees been converted into, in the city he explores?
(c) Underground lairs.
3. What are taxes NOT used for?
(c) Video logging.
(d) Sewer systems.
4. What does Weston think the American sports enthusiast will feel about Ecotopian sports?
5. What does Weston notice about the streets in the city he explores?
(a) They are marked with graffiti.
(b) They are crowded.
(c) They are ugly.
(d) They are full of violence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does Weston explore at the beginning of the book?
2. In Ecotopia, what does a street mugger get in prison time?
3. What does Weston think of the room he gets to sleep in at the beginning of the book?
4. What is cheaper in the long run than clear-cutting, according to Ecotopians?
5. After observing the lumber mills, who does Weston mention meeting in his diary?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)