|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 133-150.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game is Weston finally allowed to watch?
2. What does Weston notice about the streets in the city he explores?
(a) They are ugly.
(b) They are marked with graffiti.
(c) They are crowded.
(d) They are full of violence.
3. What does Ecotopian education seem less concerned with when compared to American education?
(a) Understanding of topics.
(b) Licenses and credentials.
(c) Subject matter.
(d) Length and depth.
4. What kind of group organization do the children at the schools have, typically?
(b) By grade.
(c) By age.
(d) By superiority of intellect.
5. What is the wetsuit-like garment that Weston buys in Ecotopia called?
(a) Same sex suit.
(b) One piece.
(d) Latex unit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are taxes NOT used for?
2. What dropped below the death rate in Ecotopia, stabilizing the population?
3. What does Weston ask a politician about the Ecotopian government?
4. What kinds of trolleys does Weston see in the city he explores?
5. What does Weston notice about the streams near the lumber camps?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)