|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 133-150.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about television stations in Ecotopia?
(a) They are stratified.
(b) They are very small.
(c) They are huge.
(d) They are decentralized.
2. In what have Ecotopians developed a high level of sophistication?
(a) Artificial intelligence.
(b) Military warfare.
(c) Human cloning.
(d) Plant breeding.
3. On the hiking trips, what do the children learn about?
(a) Art, mathematics, and history.
(b) Literature, psychology, and sociology.
(c) Astronomy, physics, and science.
(d) Plants, animals, and the environment.
4. What are the houses that Weston sees NOT like?
(a) Well insulated.
(b) Easily repaired.
(d) Poorly insulated.
5. How does Weston feel after meeting the people that he mentions in his diary?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Weston think of the room he gets to sleep in at the beginning of the book?
2. In Ecotopia, what does a street mugger get in prison time?
3. What is different about most products made in Ecotopia?
4. In the Ecotopian education system, how do children progress?
5. How does the Ecotopian worker work differently from others in business or jobs?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)