|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 89-102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the black areas and Chinatown operate?
(a) As ostracized communities.
(b) As independent countries mostly.
(c) As states to a federal union.
(d) As vibrant subordinate areas.
2. What does Weston want to learn about from the person he meets?
(a) Transportation industry.
(b) Agricultural industry.
(c) Oil industry.
(d) Sewing industry.
3. Where does most of the minicity's population live?
(a) 100 miles from the city center.
(b) 20 miles from the waterfront.
(c) 3 miles from the train terminal.
(d) 1/2 mile from the train terminal.
4. What was legalized that helped reduce population growth?
(d) The pill.
5. How big is the minicity's population?
(a) 1 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is abundant in the water in the bay of the minicity?
2. What is different about purchasing lumber from the Ecotopian lumber industry?
3. How long do many of the hikes that the children go on last?
4. What is cheaper in the long run than clear-cutting, according to Ecotopians?
5. What does the Ecotopian legal system fail to prohibit?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)