|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 89-102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Ecotopian education system, how do children progress?
(a) Through tribal competition.
(b) Through levels.
(c) Through grades.
(d) Through luck.
2. How big is the minicity's population?
(c) 1 million.
3. What does Weston ask a politician about the Ecotopian government?
(a) If it is socialist.
(b) If it is elitist.
(c) If it is Communist.
(d) If it is powerful.
4. What uses public opinion to control the policies and behaviors of Ecotopian companies?
(a) Bad Practices List.
(b) White List.
(c) Black List.
(d) X-rated List.
5. Where do most of the population of Ecotopia reside?
(a) Smaller towns and minicities.
(b) Underground taverns.
(c) City skywalks.
(d) Large urban tracts of land.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Weston feel after meeting the people that he mentions in his diary?
2. After a bitter political struggle, what were the black areas and Chinatown designated as within Ecotopia?
3. How long do many of the hikes that the children go on last?
4. What does Weston notice that the streets of the minicity are full of?
5. What kind of plastics are made at low cost with short lifespans in Ecotopia?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)