|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 122-133.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is much of the research based on that is done in Ecotopia?
(a) Mathematics and music.
(b) Psychics and astronomy.
(c) Biology and botany.
(d) Ecology and philosophy.
2. What is different about most products made in Ecotopia?
(a) They are not fun to use.
(b) They are built to break down.
(c) They last indefinitely.
(d) They do not have a guarantee.
3. What kind of a schedule do the children have at school in Ecotopia?
4. What kind of plastics are made at low cost with short lifespans in Ecotopia?
(a) Petroleum plastics.
(b) Biodegradable plastics.
(c) Purist plastics.
(d) Wetsuit plastics.
5. What are Ecotopian plastics produced with?
(a) Living biological sources.
(b) Previous coal residue.
(c) Broken down plastics.
(d) Petroleum sources.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are any of the houses that Weston sees built of?
2. How do most Ecotopians get around?
3. What do Ecotopian sports revolve around?
4. What does Ecotopian education seem less concerned with when compared to American education?
5. Who does Weston get to talk to after the game?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)