1. What states comprise Ecotopia?
(a) Washington, Nevada, and Canada.
(b) Washington, Oregon, and Northern California.
(c) Florida, Georgia, and Alabama.
(d) Oregon, California, and Nevada.
2. What does William Weston do for a living?
(b) International affairs reporter.
(d) Bank manager.
3. Who is Weston's employer?
(c) Art Unlimited.
(d) Wells Fargo.
4. What does Weston write during his flight to Ecotopia?
(a) His bills.
(b) His journal.
(c) His letter.
(d) His column.
5. Where does Weston's flight land?
(b) San Francisco.
6. What does the train that Weston takes run on?
(a) Vegetable oil.
(b) Oil fumes.
(d) Magnetic rails.
7. Who does Weston meet on the train?
(b) Mountain guides.
8. What does Weston realize that Ecotopians love?
9. What city does Weston explore at the beginning of the book?
(d) San Francisco.
10. What is unusual about the streets of the city that Weston explores?
(a) They are converted into sidewalks.
(b) They connect to skyscrapers.
(c) They are below the ground.
(d) They are rough and hewn.
This section contains 3,740 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)