|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob give Bella?
(a) A ring.
(b) A charm bracelet.
(c) A necklace.
(d) Some earrings.
2. What does Jacob say to Bella about her feelings?
(a) She is confused and just thinks she loves Jacob.
(b) She is cold to Jacob.
(c) She is inconsistent in her feelings for both men.
(d) She is in love with Jacob and won't admit it.
3. What does Edward do to Victoria?
(a) Reasons with her.
(b) Shoots her.
(c) Decapitates her.
(d) Throws acid on her.
4. What does Jasper refuse to do one day in his past?
(a) Kill newborns.
(b) Kill a priest.
(c) Kill his newborn cousin.
(d) Kill his newborn brother.
5. Of what does Edward assure Bella?
(a) He is willing to wait as long as she wants him to do so.
(b) He will leave a male human alone if she wants to get involved with one.
(c) He will leave Jacob alone.
(d) He will always love her even if she chooses not to become a vampire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward say is the last thing he wanted to do concerning Bella?
2. Why can't Edward help keep Bella warm?
3. What is significant about what Jacob gives Bella?
4. What does Alice tell Bella and Jacob?
5. Where does Jacob carry Bella?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jasper demonstrate and what do the werewolves do after Jasper is finished with his demonstrations?
2. What does Jacob give Bella?
3. Describe the fight with Victoria and the other vampire.
4. About what do Edward and Jacob talk?
5. What does Jasper say about the first few years of being a vampire?
6. What makes Bella insecure about the idea of turning into a vampire?
7. What does Edward say about Bella becoming a vampire?
8. What surprises Bella about the werewolf pack and why does Jacob change back to human form?
9. What changes Jasper's actions as a vampire?
10. Why does Bella cut herself intentionally?
This section contains 955 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)