|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella worry about if she were to become a vampire?
(a) She would start killing indiscrimnately.
(b) She would not want to be with Edward forever.
(c) She would lose her family ties.
(d) She would regret the decision.
2. What does Jacob suggest in response to what Alice says?
(a) That the werewolves align with the Vampires.
(b) That Carlisle be surrounded by all the other Vampires.
(c) That Edward not go out that night.
(d) That the werewolves try to stop Victoria.
3. Why does Jacob go and change into human form?
(a) To sign the agreement for the pack.
(b) To talk to Bella for a few minutes before the fighting begins.
(c) To discuss Bella's protection with Edwards.
(d) To receive other instructions.
4. What does Jasper arrange that night?
(a) A training session.
(b) A truce with several other vampire families.
(c) A parley with Victoria.
(d) A parley with the head of the newborn army.
5. To whom does Bella talk about the person's past?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward say Bella must agree to do before she can be transformed to a vampire?
2. What does Alice bring Bella?
3. Who arrives at the Cullen residence as Bella is searching for Edward?
4. What does Alice want to do for Bella and Edward?
5. What does Jacob threaten when he talks with Bella?
Short Essay Questions
1. What vision does Alice have and what does Jacob suggest?
2. About what do Edward and Jacob talk?
3. Who does Carlisle ask for help in fighting the newborn army in Seattle and why do they say no?
4. Why does Bella cut herself intentionally?
5. What does Bella say she wants to do with Edward and what is his response?
6. Describe the fight with Victoria and the other vampire.
7. Why does Jacob have to warm Bella instead of Edward?
8. What changes Jasper's actions as a vampire?
9. What does Edward say about Bella becoming a vampire?
10. What does Jasper say about the first few years of being a vampire?
This section contains 1,022 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)