|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella worry about if she were to become a vampire?
(a) She would lose her family ties.
(b) She would start killing indiscrimnately.
(c) She would not want to be with Edward forever.
(d) She would regret the decision.
2. What does Jacob threaten when he talks with Bella?
(a) To kill Edward.
(b) To tell Bella's father about Edward being a vampire.
(c) To disrupt Edward and Bella's marriage.
(d) To let himself get killed in the upcoming battle.
3. What does Jasper do in the meadow?
(a) Demonstrates how to fight the newborns.
(b) Attacks Jacob.
(c) Shows Bella how to defend herself.
(d) Attacks a rogue vampire.
4. What does Edward do to Victoria?
(a) Reasons with her.
(b) Decapitates her.
(c) Shoots her.
(d) Throws acid on her.
5. Who arrives at the Cullen residence as Bella is searching for Edward?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Bella hits Jacob?
2. What do Alice and Bella try to keep from Edward during the graduation ceremonies?
3. In what state is Jacob's body always?
4. Why does Edward force Jacob away from Bella?
5. Who does Jasper lead?
Short Essay Questions
1. What changes Jasper's actions as a vampire?
2. What do Bella and Edward discuss concerning the killing spree in Seattle?
3. What does Jacob do after Bella cuts herself and what does he argue with Bella about?
4. What does Jacob give Bella?
5. Describe the fight with Victoria and the other vampire.
6. What does Edward say about Bella becoming a vampire?
7. What does Bella say she wants to do with Edward and what is his response?
8. Why do Jacob and Edward almost come to blows?
9. Why does Bella cut herself intentionally?
10. Why does Jacob have to warm Bella instead of Edward?
This section contains 928 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)