|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the werewolves come into the meadow where the vampires are?
(a) To get a scent of their allies so as not to attack them.
(b) To sign an agreement.
(c) To each carry one vampire on his back.
(d) To swear allegiance.
2. What would Bella's blood do?
(b) Help Edward find her when it is time for him to do his part.
(c) Excite the newborn vampires.
(d) Help Jacob find her when it is time for him to do his part.
3. Why does Jacob think he should carry Bella to a safe place?
(a) So her scent will be hidden.
(b) So she will not tire.
(c) So she can get to the safe house before the fighting begins.
(d) So he can spend some time with her.
4. What does Alice want to do for Bella and Edward?
(a) Be the one to track and kill Victoria.
(b) Pay for a trip to the Galapagos where Bella has always wanted to see.
(c) Throw them a fancy wedding.
(d) Pay for an around-the-world cruise as a wedding present.
5. What does Jacob suggest in response to what Alice says?
(a) That Carlisle be surrounded by all the other Vampires.
(b) That Edward not go out that night.
(c) That the werewolves align with the Vampires.
(d) That the werewolves try to stop Victoria.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Bella the next morning?
2. What will Edward not tell Bella?
3. Where does Jacob carry Bella?
4. What alibi does Alice create for Bella?
5. Why does the story about the third wife cause Edward concern?
Short Essay Questions
1. What changes Jasper's actions as a vampire?
2. Why do Jacob and Edward almost come to blows?
3. Why does Bella cut herself intentionally?
4. What does Bella realize about several situations going on at the moment and how do Bella and Alice feel about Bella's realization?
5. What does Edward say about Bella becoming a vampire?
6. What makes Bella insecure about the idea of turning into a vampire?
7. What does Jasper demonstrate and what do the werewolves do after Jasper is finished with his demonstrations?
8. What surprises Bella about the werewolf pack and why does Jacob change back to human form?
9. How does Jacob hear about Bella and Edward's upcoming marriage and how does he react?
10. What message does Bella get from her mother and how does Bella react?
This section contains 917 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)