|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob suggest in response to what Alice says?
(a) That the werewolves try to stop Victoria.
(b) That Edward not go out that night.
(c) That Carlisle be surrounded by all the other Vampires.
(d) That the werewolves align with the Vampires.
2. What surprises Bella about the pack of werewolves?
(a) It includes two females.
(b) It has several fewer members.
(c) It has expanded.
3. How does Edward explain the article Bella reads in the newspaper?
(a) He has no idea what it is about.
(b) It is nothing to do with werewolves or vampires.
(c) The rampage is a group of newborn vampires.
(d) It is a group of werewolves trying to implicate vampires.
4. How is Bella the next morning?
(a) Still feels cold.
5. Who wants to steal hunting grounds from other vampires?
(a) Jacob's pack.
(b) A family who hates the Cullen family.
(c) The woman who turns Jasper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Bella's blood do?
2. When does Bella arrive at the Cullen's home?
3. What does Bella connect to the break-in of her room?
4. Why do the werewolves come into the meadow where the vampires are?
5. What does Alice want to do for Bella?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Bella insecure about the idea of turning into a vampire?
2. Why do Jacob and Edward almost come to blows?
3. Why is Alice angry with Bella and how does Bella appease her?
4. What does Jasper demonstrate and what do the werewolves do after Jasper is finished with his demonstrations?
5. What do Bella and Edward discuss concerning the killing spree in Seattle?
6. What does Jacob do after Bella cuts herself and what does he argue with Bella about?
7. What does Jasper say about the first few years of being a vampire?
8. Why does Bella cut herself intentionally?
9. What do Alice and Bella keep from Edward, and what is his response when they finally tell him?
10. What does Bella say she wants to do with Edward and what is his response?
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)