|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Bella hits Jacob?
(a) He gets angry.
(b) He laughs.
(c) She breaks her hand.
(d) She cries.
2. What happens to Bella in the clearing?
(a) She falls and cuts her hand.
(b) She is attacked by one of their supposed allies.
(d) She is forced to return home with Charlie.
3. What would Bella's blood do?
(a) Help Edward find her when it is time for him to do his part.
(b) Excite the newborn vampires.
(d) Help Jacob find her when it is time for him to do his part.
4. What does Jacob give Bella?
(a) A ring.
(b) A necklace.
(c) Some earrings.
(d) A charm bracelet.
5. Why does the person turn Jasper to a vampire?
(a) To save his life.
(b) To build up an army.
(c) To hurt Jasper's father.
(d) To have him as her lover forever.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Edward assure Bella?
2. Upon what does Bella insist?
3. What does Jasper arrange that night?
4. Who does Jasper lead?
5. In what state is Jacob's body always?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)