|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Bella and Charlie go to have dinner?
(a) The lodge.
(b) A new Mexican restaurant in town.
(c) Her grandmother's house.
(d) A new Italian restaurant in town.
2. Why do the werewolves come into the meadow where the vampires are?
(a) To each carry one vampire on his back.
(b) To get a scent of their allies so as not to attack them.
(c) To sign an agreement.
(d) To swear allegiance.
3. How does Edward react to what Bella tells him after graduation?
(a) He becomes fearful.
(b) He vows to kill Victoria.
(c) He becomes irate.
(d) He becomes pensive.
4. Who turns Jasper to a vampire?
(a) A female vampire.
(b) His brother.
(c) His lover.
(d) His uncle.
5. Why does the story about the third wife cause Edward concern?
(a) Bella might do something foolish.
(b) Bella believes the legends about vampires.
(c) Edward is not concerned about a mere legend.
(d) Bella is considering marrying Jacob.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants to steal hunting grounds from other vampires?
2. What makes Alice and Bella begin to feel fearful?
3. What do Edward and Jacob do as Bella goes to sleep?
4. Why does Edward force Jacob away from Bella?
5. What will Edward not tell Bella?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the fight with Victoria and the other vampire.
2. How does Jacob hear about Bella and Edward's upcoming marriage and how does he react?
3. What makes Bella insecure about the idea of turning into a vampire?
4. Who does Carlisle ask for help in fighting the newborn army in Seattle and why do they say no?
5. What do Bella and Edward discuss concerning the killing spree in Seattle?
6. What does Jasper demonstrate and what do the werewolves do after Jasper is finished with his demonstrations?
7. What happens between Jacob and Bella and how does Edward respond?
8. What does Jacob give Bella?
9. What does Jasper say about the first few years of being a vampire?
10. What does Jacob do after Bella cuts herself and what does he argue with Bella about?
This section contains 1,007 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)