|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Alice and Bella try to keep from Edward during the graduation ceremonies?
(a) Their realizations.
(b) Bella has a special surprise for Edward.
(c) Jacob may try to kill Edward.
(d) Bella does not want to become a vampire yet.
2. Of what does Bella become unsure?
(a) Going to Harvard.
(b) Going to visit her mother.
(c) Going to Dartmouth.
(d) Becoming a vampire.
3. What does Jacob suggest in response to what Alice says?
(a) That Carlisle be surrounded by all the other Vampires.
(b) That Edward not go out that night.
(c) That the werewolves align with the Vampires.
(d) That the werewolves try to stop Victoria.
4. Of what does Edward assure Bella?
(a) He will always love her even if she chooses not to become a vampire.
(b) He will leave Jacob alone.
(c) He is willing to wait as long as she wants him to do so.
(d) He will leave a male human alone if she wants to get involved with one.
5. What does Bella read about at home?
(a) The escalating fights between two gangs in the area.
(b) The escalating killing spree in Seattle.
(c) The upcoming graduation ceremony.
(d) The unexplained wolf deaths in the area.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is significant about what Jacob gives Bella?
2. Why does Jacob think he should carry Bella to a safe place?
3. Where do Bella and Charlie go to have dinner?
4. Who arrives at the Cullen residence as Bella is searching for Edward?
5. Who does Jasper first meet when he travels north?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)