|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Edward react to what Bella tells him after graduation?
(a) He becomes irate.
(b) He becomes pensive.
(c) He becomes fearful.
(d) He vows to kill Victoria.
2. What does Edward do to Victoria?
(a) Decapitates her.
(b) Shoots her.
(c) Throws acid on her.
(d) Reasons with her.
3. What does Alice bring Bella?
(a) A description of how one becomes a vampire.
(b) A poem Edward wrote when he was very young.
(c) A new graduation outfit.
(d) An ancient book on the history of vampires.
4. What does Jacob tell Bella?
(a) He has finally imprinted with a woman in a nearby town.
(b) He is leaving Forks.
(c) He is in love with her.
(d) He is going to kill Edward.
5. Why do the werewolves come into the meadow where the vampires are?
(a) To each carry one vampire on his back.
(b) To get a scent of their allies so as not to attack them.
(c) To sign an agreement.
(d) To swear allegiance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella connect to the break-in of her room?
2. Of what does Bella become unsure?
3. What does Edward give Bella for her charm bracelet?
4. What happens when Bella hits Jacob?
5. What does Alice want to do for Bella?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)