|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward say Bella must agree to do before she can be transformed to a vampire?
(a) Marry him.
(b) Learn more about vampires.
(c) Go through an initiation rite.
(d) Leave her family.
2. What does Edward say is the last thing he wanted to do concerning Bella?
(a) Change her into a vampire.
(b) Hurt her by leaving.
(c) Take her away from her family.
(d) Watch her grow old and die.
3. What do Alice and Bella try to keep from Edward during the graduation ceremonies?
(a) Jacob may try to kill Edward.
(b) Their realizations.
(c) Bella does not want to become a vampire yet.
(d) Bella has a special surprise for Edward.
4. What does Jasper refuse to do one day in his past?
(a) Kill his newborn cousin.
(b) Kill a priest.
(c) Kill newborns.
(d) Kill his newborn brother.
5. What does Bella allow Jacob to do?
(a) Stay with her so he will not allow himself to get killed.
(b) Be her primary protector.
(c) Kiss her.
(d) Wrestle with Edward.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Edward take Bella to the clearing?
2. What does Jacob suggest in response to what Alice says?
3. Why do the werewolves come into the meadow where the vampires are?
4. What surprises Bella about the pack of werewolves?
5. What does Bella try to get Edward to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jacob have to warm Bella instead of Edward?
2. Describe the fight with Victoria and the other vampire.
3. Who does Carlisle ask for help in fighting the newborn army in Seattle and why do they say no?
4. Why is Alice angry with Bella and how does Bella appease her?
5. What does Jacob give Bella?
6. What does Jasper say about the first few years of being a vampire?
7. What message does Bella get from her mother and how does Bella react?
8. What surprises Bella about the werewolf pack and why does Jacob change back to human form?
9. What do Bella and Edward discuss concerning the killing spree in Seattle?
10. Why does Bella cut herself intentionally?
This section contains 948 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)