|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at the Cullen residence as Bella is searching for Edward?
2. To whom does Bella talk about the person's past?
3. What will Edward not tell Bella?
(a) That Victoria has been spotted in Port Angeles.
(b) That he will not turn Bella until she has completed college.
(c) About a vision Alice has.
(d) That Jacob attacked Edward.
4. What is significant about what Jacob gives Bella?
(a) It signifies Jacob's intention to marry Bella.
(b) It has a carving of a wolf.
(c) It is a family heirloom.
(d) No significance.
5. What does Jacob suggest in response to what Alice says?
(a) That Carlisle be surrounded by all the other Vampires.
(b) That the werewolves align with the Vampires.
(c) That Edward not go out that night.
(d) That the werewolves try to stop Victoria.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Edward admit concerning Bella?
2. What does Jacob give Bella?
3. Why do the werewolves come into the meadow where the vampires are?
4. What happens when a storm hits during the night?
5. What does Alice tell Bella and Jacob?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)