|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Edward take Bella to the clearing?
(a) To parley with Victoria.
(b) To meet with three other vampire families.
(c) So she can leave a scent for the newborn vampires.
(d) To meet with law enforcement officers.
2. For what does Jasper suggest using Bella?
3. What does Bella worry about if she were to become a vampire?
(a) She would lose her family ties.
(b) She would not want to be with Edward forever.
(c) She would regret the decision.
(d) She would start killing indiscrimnately.
4. What does Bella allow Jacob to do?
(a) Stay with her so he will not allow himself to get killed.
(b) Wrestle with Edward.
(c) Be her primary protector.
(d) Kiss her.
5. Why is Bella happy about what her mother tells her?
(a) She does not like her mother's husband.
(b) She needs to talk to her mother.
(c) She is not happy.
(d) She won't have to worry about her mother's safety.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella read about at home?
2. Why does Jacob think he should carry Bella to a safe place?
3. Where do Bella and Charlie go to have dinner?
4. Why does the person turn Jasper to a vampire?
5. Who turns Jasper to a vampire?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jacob hear about Bella and Edward's upcoming marriage and how does he react?
2. What do Bella and Edward discuss concerning the killing spree in Seattle?
3. What do Alice and Bella keep from Edward, and what is his response when they finally tell him?
4. What does Jacob do after Bella cuts herself and what does he argue with Bella about?
5. What does Bella realize about several situations going on at the moment and how do Bella and Alice feel about Bella's realization?
6. About what do Edward and Jacob talk?
7. What does Jasper say about the first few years of being a vampire?
8. What vision does Alice have and what does Jacob suggest?
9. What happens between Jacob and Bella and how does Edward respond?
10. Who does Carlisle ask for help in fighting the newborn army in Seattle and why do they say no?
This section contains 994 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)