|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Edward assure Bella?
(a) He will leave a male human alone if she wants to get involved with one.
(b) He will always love her even if she chooses not to become a vampire.
(c) He will leave Jacob alone.
(d) He is willing to wait as long as she wants him to do so.
2. In what war did Jasper fight?
(a) American Civil War.
(b) Spanish Civil War.
(c) French Revolution.
(d) American Revolution.
3. What does Bella try to get Edward to do?
(a) Understand Jacob's point of view.
(b) Make love.
(c) Go help the rest of the Cullens with the newborn vampires.
(d) Keep Jacob safe.
4. Who does Jasper first meet when he travels north?
5. What is significant about what Jacob gives Bella?
(a) No significance.
(b) It has a carving of a wolf.
(c) It is a family heirloom.
(d) It signifies Jacob's intention to marry Bella.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Edward react to what Bella tells him after graduation?
2. Why does Jacob go and change into human form?
3. What does Bella worry about if she were to become a vampire?
4. Why does Jacob cry out in pain?
5. What does Jacob give Bella?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Alice angry with Bella and how does Bella appease her?
2. What message does Bella get from her mother and how does Bella react?
3. What does Jasper demonstrate and what do the werewolves do after Jasper is finished with his demonstrations?
4. Why does Jacob have to warm Bella instead of Edward?
5. What does Jacob do after Bella cuts herself and what does he argue with Bella about?
6. Upon what does Bella insist when it's time for training and what is Edward's response?
7. What vision does Alice have and what does Jacob suggest?
8. What does Jasper say about the first few years of being a vampire?
9. What makes Bella insecure about the idea of turning into a vampire?
10. What does Bella say she wants to do with Edward and what is his response?
This section contains 864 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)