|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Alice angry with Bella?
(a) Alice has a vision of Bella and Edward marrying never marrying.
(b) Alice has a vision of Bella and Edward marrying in Las Vegas.
(c) Alice has a vision of Bella not heeding Edward's advice and getting harmed by Victoria.
(d) Alice has a vision of Bella refusing to marry Edward after he turns her.
2. Why does the vampire family in Anchorage refuse to help Carlisle about Seattle?
(a) They are busy fighting their own newborns wild vampires.
(b) They hate humans.
(c) They do not want to honor a truce with the werewolves.
(d) They hate the Cullens.
3. How does Edward explain the article Bella reads in the newspaper?
(a) It is nothing to do with werewolves or vampires.
(b) It is a group of werewolves trying to implicate vampires.
(c) The rampage is a group of newborn vampires.
(d) He has no idea what it is about.
4. Why does Jacob think he should carry Bella to a safe place?
(a) So she will not tire.
(b) So he can spend some time with her.
(c) So she can get to the safe house before the fighting begins.
(d) So her scent will be hidden.
5. What do Edward and Jacob do as Bella goes to sleep?
(b) Fortify the area.
(c) Refuse to talk to each other.
(d) Scout the area.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the story about the third wife cause Edward concern?
2. What is significant about what Jacob gives Bella?
3. Why does Edward force Jacob away from Bella?
4. What would Bella's blood do?
5. To what does Edward agree?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jacob hear about Bella and Edward's upcoming marriage and how does he react?
2. What do Bella and Edward discuss concerning the killing spree in Seattle?
3. What does Jasper demonstrate and what do the werewolves do after Jasper is finished with his demonstrations?
4. What does Jacob do after Bella cuts herself and what does he argue with Bella about?
5. What do Alice and Bella keep from Edward, and what is his response when they finally tell him?
6. About what do Edward and Jacob talk?
7. What makes Bella insecure about the idea of turning into a vampire?
8. What does Jacob give Bella?
9. Why does Bella cut herself intentionally?
10. What does Jasper say about the first few years of being a vampire?
This section contains 985 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)