|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Edward admit concerning Bella?
(a) He is afraid for her if they do not kill Victoria.
(b) He is afraid to turn her to a vampire.
(c) He was jealous.
(d) He has loved her from the first day she arrived at Forks High.
2. Of what does Edward assure Bella?
(a) He is willing to wait as long as she wants him to do so.
(b) He will leave Jacob alone.
(c) He will leave a male human alone if she wants to get involved with one.
(d) He will always love her even if she chooses not to become a vampire.
3. For what does Jasper suggest using Bella?
4. What does Jacob suggest in response to what Alice says?
(a) That the werewolves try to stop Victoria.
(b) That Carlisle be surrounded by all the other Vampires.
(c) That Edward not go out that night.
(d) That the werewolves align with the Vampires.
5. How is Bella the next morning?
(d) Still feels cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jacob think he should carry Bella to a safe place?
2. What does Jacob threaten when he talks with Bella?
3. What does Jasper refuse to do one day in his past?
4. What does Jasper arrange that night?
5. Why do the werewolves come into the meadow where the vampires are?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Bella and Edward discuss concerning the killing spree in Seattle?
2. Describe the fight with Victoria and the other vampire.
3. What happens between Jacob and Bella and how does Edward respond?
4. Why does Bella cut herself intentionally?
5. What does Jasper demonstrate and what do the werewolves do after Jasper is finished with his demonstrations?
6. About what do Edward and Jacob talk?
7. What does Jacob give Bella?
8. How does Jacob hear about Bella and Edward's upcoming marriage and how does he react?
9. What does Bella realize about several situations going on at the moment and how do Bella and Alice feel about Bella's realization?
10. What does Jacob do after Bella cuts herself and what does he argue with Bella about?
This section contains 1,044 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)