|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob give Bella?
(a) A charm bracelet.
(b) A ring.
(c) A necklace.
(d) Some earrings.
2. What does Edward say Bella must agree to do before she can be transformed to a vampire?
(a) Leave her family.
(b) Marry him.
(c) Learn more about vampires.
(d) Go through an initiation rite.
3. What does Alice tell Bella and Jacob?
(a) She had a vision of the newborn army coming to Forks.
(b) She had a vision of Carlisle's death.
(c) Edward is trying to stop Victoria.
(d) She had a vision of Edward's death.
4. Who wants to steal hunting grounds from other vampires?
(a) Jacob's pack.
(b) The woman who turns Jasper.
(d) A family who hates the Cullen family.
5. What happens when Bella hits Jacob?
(a) She cries.
(b) He laughs.
(c) She breaks her hand.
(d) He gets angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bella happy about what her mother tells her?
2. What happens when a storm hits during the night?
3. What does Bella worry about if she were to become a vampire?
4. What does Jacob tell Bella?
5. What does Alice want to do for Bella?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bella say she wants to do with Edward and what is his response?
2. Who does Carlisle ask for help in fighting the newborn army in Seattle and why do they say no?
3. What does Jacob give Bella?
4. What does Edward say about Bella becoming a vampire?
5. What does Jacob do after Bella cuts herself and what does he argue with Bella about?
6. What changes Jasper's actions as a vampire?
7. What surprises Bella about the werewolf pack and why does Jacob change back to human form?
8. What makes Bella insecure about the idea of turning into a vampire?
9. Why does Jacob have to warm Bella instead of Edward?
10. Upon what does Bella insist when it's time for training and what is Edward's response?
This section contains 852 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)