|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Bella become unsure?
(a) Going to visit her mother.
(b) Going to Harvard.
(c) Becoming a vampire.
(d) Going to Dartmouth.
2. What is significant about what Jacob gives Bella?
(a) It is a family heirloom.
(b) No significance.
(c) It has a carving of a wolf.
(d) It signifies Jacob's intention to marry Bella.
3. Why does the vampire family in Anchorage refuse to help Carlisle about Seattle?
(a) They are busy fighting their own newborns wild vampires.
(b) They hate humans.
(c) They hate the Cullens.
(d) They do not want to honor a truce with the werewolves.
4. Why does the person turn Jasper to a vampire?
(a) To build up an army.
(b) To save his life.
(c) To have him as her lover forever.
(d) To hurt Jasper's father.
5. How is Bella the next morning?
(d) Still feels cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jasper refuse to do one day in his past?
2. Where does Edward send Bella so he can plan with Jasper?
3. Why can't Edward help keep Bella warm?
4. What does Edward say is the last thing he wanted to do concerning Bella?
5. What does Jasper arrange that night?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)