|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is significant about what Jacob gives Bella?
(a) It signifies Jacob's intention to marry Bella.
(b) It is a family heirloom.
(c) No significance.
(d) It has a carving of a wolf.
2. What do Edward and Jacob do as Bella goes to sleep?
(a) Scout the area.
(c) Refuse to talk to each other.
(d) Fortify the area.
3. Why does Jacob think he should carry Bella to a safe place?
(a) So her scent will be hidden.
(b) So she can get to the safe house before the fighting begins.
(c) So he can spend some time with her.
(d) So she will not tire.
4. In what state is Jacob's body always?
(a) Runs a fever.
(b) Top physical conditioning.
(c) Constant changing from fevered to sub-normal temperatures.
(d) On the edge of the change.
5. What does Jasper do in the meadow?
(a) Shows Bella how to defend herself.
(b) Attacks a rogue vampire.
(c) Attacks Jacob.
(d) Demonstrates how to fight the newborns.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Bella talk about the person's past?
2. Why does Jacob cry out in pain?
3. How does Jacob help warm up Bella?
4. Why does Edward force Jacob away from Bella?
5. What does Edward say is the last thing he wanted to do concerning Bella?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)