|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob threaten when he talks with Bella?
(a) To kill Edward.
(b) To disrupt Edward and Bella's marriage.
(c) To let himself get killed in the upcoming battle.
(d) To tell Bella's father about Edward being a vampire.
2. Where do Bella and Charlie go to have dinner?
(a) The lodge.
(b) Her grandmother's house.
(c) A new Mexican restaurant in town.
(d) A new Italian restaurant in town.
3. How does Jacob help warm up Bella?
(a) Runs back to Forks and gets more clothing.
(b) Warms bricks and lays them around her.
(c) Builds a fire in the old fireplace.
(d) Gets in the sleeping bag with her.
4. When does Bella arrive at the Cullen's home?
(a) About two hours before people start arriving for the party.
(b) About an hour after most people have arrived for the party.
(c) Edward does not allow her to come there because he is afraid Victoria will arrive.
(d) Just before the party is to begin.
5. Upon what does Bella insist?
(a) Edward leading the vampires.
(b) Humans be kept out of the fight.
(c) Jacob leading the werewolves.
(d) Going to the training session.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Jasper concerned that there will be no help from the vampires in Anchorage?
2. What will Edward not tell Bella?
3. Of what does Edward assure Bella?
4. What happens when a storm hits during the night?
5. What happens when Bella hits Jacob?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Jacob and Edward almost come to blows?
2. About what do Edward and Jacob talk?
3. What does Jacob do after Bella cuts herself and what does he argue with Bella about?
4. What makes Bella insecure about the idea of turning into a vampire?
5. What does Bella realize about several situations going on at the moment and how do Bella and Alice feel about Bella's realization?
6. What vision does Alice have and what does Jacob suggest?
7. Why does Bella cut herself intentionally?
8. What does Bella say she wants to do with Edward and what is his response?
9. What changes Jasper's actions as a vampire?
10. Why is Alice angry with Bella and how does Bella appease her?
This section contains 994 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)