|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Edward force Jacob away from Bella?
(a) Edward thinks Jacob is pretending to have fallen.
(b) Edward is afraid Jacob is going to hurt Bella.
(c) Jacob falls on Bella accidentally.
(d) Edward does not force Jacob away from Bella.
2. What happens to Bella in the clearing?
(a) She is forced to return home with Charlie.
(b) She is attacked by one of their supposed allies.
(c) She falls and cuts her hand.
3. Who arrives at the Cullen residence as Bella is searching for Edward?
4. What does Edward say has forced him to consider turning Bella?
(a) Her passion for him and their relationship.
(b) Nothing will force him to do that.
(c) The danger that Bella is in.
(d) The fact that the head vampire has ordered it.
5. What does Edward say Bella must agree to do before she can be transformed to a vampire?
(a) Go through an initiation rite.
(b) Marry him.
(c) Leave her family.
(d) Learn more about vampires.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Bella's mother come to Bella's graduation?
2. Why does Jacob think he should carry Bella to a safe place?
3. What does Jasper say will have to be done in Seattle?
4. Who does Jasper lead?
5. How does Edward explain the article Bella reads in the newspaper?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jacob have to warm Bella instead of Edward?
2. What surprises Bella about the werewolf pack and why does Jacob change back to human form?
3. What do Bella and Edward discuss concerning the killing spree in Seattle?
4. Why is Alice angry with Bella and how does Bella appease her?
5. What does Jasper say about the first few years of being a vampire?
6. What does Jacob give Bella?
7. What does Bella realize about several situations going on at the moment and how do Bella and Alice feel about Bella's realization?
8. What does Jasper demonstrate and what do the werewolves do after Jasper is finished with his demonstrations?
9. Why does Bella cut herself intentionally?
10. What vision does Alice have and what does Jacob suggest?
This section contains 917 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)