|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a warrior do one day when Taha Aki cannot defend himself?
(a) Take over Taha Aki's body.
(b) Kill's Taha Aki's body.
(d) Defend Taha Aki's body.
2. What does Charlie try to talk to Bella about later that night?
(a) Her mother.
(d) His retirement.
3. Where does Bella go on her motorcycle?
(a) The Cullen home.
(b) Back to the school for a rehearsal.
(c) Her father's office.
4. What was Edward's motive for taking Bella out of town over the weekend?
(a) Victoria was in town.
(b) Alice had a vision that Bella was going to die that weekend in Forks.
(c) Alice had a vision that Bella's mother was going to die.
(d) Charlie confided to Edward he was having a female weekend guest.
5. Whom does Sam see as he is changing into a werewolf?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Alice during lunch?
2. What does Bella receive from Jacob?
3. What is Bella planning to help a girlfriend at school do?
4. What sometimes happens when a werewolf looks at a woman just as he is transitioning into a werewolf?
5. What has been difficult for members of the werewolf pack?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jacob say is difficult for some of the pack?
2. What does Bella discover when she returns home from the Cullens the next morning and what does Edward think?
3. Describe the discussion that happens in the Cullen household when Edward takes Bella there after he has inspected her house.
4. Where does Bella go after talking with Jacob and who shadows her?
5. What does Bella plan to do at school that day, and what happens to Alice?
6. What does Charlie tell Bella regarding her restrictions?
7. What irritates Jacob when he is over at Bella's house?
8. About what does Edward confront Bella and what is her response?
9. Where do Bella and Jacob go and what do they discuss?
10. What do Charlie and Bella do that evening and what is the outcome?
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)