|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sam's girlfriend's cousin?
2. What does Edward want Bella to do before becoming a vampire?
(a) Grow a little older.
(b) Have more human experiences.
(c) Have a child.
(d) See if she can fall in love with a human man.
3. What does Bella's mother talk about that causes Bella discomfort?
(b) Bella and Edward's relationship.
(c) Charlie's illness.
(d) Her mother's illness.
4. Where do Bella and Jacob go?
(a) To Jacob's house.
(b) To Bella's house.
(c) To the river.
(d) To the beach.
5. How does Bella feel while visiting Angela?
(a) Almost normal.
(b) Excited about leaving Forks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angela suggest might be the reason for the tension between Edward and Jacob?
2. What happens to Alice during lunch?
3. Where does Jacob want Bella to visit him?
4. What does Bella want to do without her family's knowledge?
5. What does Bella prepare herself for in the Preface?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Carlisle the previous weekend?
2. What does Rosalie tell Bella about concerning becoming a vampire?
3. About what does Edward confront Bella and what is her response?
4. Describe the discussion that happens in the Cullen household when Edward takes Bella there after he has inspected her house.
5. What do Charlie and Bella do that evening and what is the outcome?
6. Why does Bella enjoy her time with Angela and what does Angela say about the tension between Edward and Jacob?
7. Where does Bella go after talking with Jacob and who shadows her?
8. Where does Bella go after being with Jacob and how does Edward surprise her?
9. What does Bella plan to do at school that day, and what happens to Alice?
10. What is the main point made in the preface?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)