|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie want Bella to do concerning her friends?
(a) Make new friends who are more reliable.
(b) See less of them.
(c) See more of them and less of Edward.
(d) He has no opinion about her friends.
2. What surprises Bella in the middle of the night?
(a) Jacob arrives.
(b) Alice leaves.
(c) Edward returns.
(d) Charlie shows up.
3. What happens when Jacob cuts his hand?
(a) Nothing out of the ordinary.
(b) It festers almost immediately.
(c) It bleeds dark blood.
(d) It heals almost immediately.
4. What does Charlie try to talk to Bella about later that night?
(a) Her mother.
(b) His retirement.
5. What is it about Jacob that concerns Edward?
(a) He is a werewolf.
(b) He has a bad temper.
(c) He is not very smart.
(d) He hates Edward.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Leah?
2. What happens to Alice during lunch?
3. Where do Bella and Jacob go?
4. Why do werewolves transform?
5. Why does Charlie change his mind about Edward's suggestion?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jacob say is difficult for some of the pack?
2. Why is Bella angry with Jacob?
3. Where does Bella go after being with Jacob and how does Edward surprise her?
4. Why is Bella able to reach La Push before Alice "sees" her doing so?
5. What college has Bella just been accepted to and what does Bella see the purpose of college is?
6. What does Bella discover when she returns home from the Cullens the next morning and what does Edward think?
7. Where does Bella go when Edward is hunting and why doesn't she stay?
8. What irritates Jacob when he is over at Bella's house?
9. How does Jacob respond when Bella tells him about the intruder?
10. What does Edward encourage Bella to do and why does he encourage her to do so?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)