|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could Taha Aki do to defend his people?
(a) Transport them to another dimension temporarily.
(b) Leave his body.
(c) Make them invisible.
(d) Throw a protective shield over them.
2. How do the werewolves communicate how they are feeling to their pack members when in werewolf form?
(a) They cannot communicate in wolf form.
(c) Signals with their paws.
(d) Various growls and yelps.
3. About what does Bella feel guilty?
(b) Being attracted to Jacob as well as Edward.
(c) Telling her mother confidences she hasn't shared with Charlie.
(d) Lying to her parents.
4. Why does Rosalie say Carlisle made her a vampire?
(a) As revenge on Rosalie's father.
(b) She asks him to do so.
(c) To save her life.
(d) He loved her.
5. Where does Jacob take Bella?
(a) To the movies.
(b) To the werewolf safe house.
(c) To the beach.
(d) To meet his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bella think Edward will be angry?
2. Where do Bella and Jacob go?
3. What does Jacob say he has not yet done?
4. What do the werewolves do to the first vampire they kill?
5. How does Bella feel while visiting Angela?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bella enjoy her time with Angela and what does Angela say about the tension between Edward and Jacob?
2. Describe the discussion that happens in the Cullen household when Edward takes Bella there after he has inspected her house.
3. Where does Bella go when Edward is hunting and why doesn't she stay?
4. What is the story of Taha Aki?
5. What does Jacob say is difficult for some of the pack?
6. What does Old Quil say about the first vampires?
7. What does Carlisle the previous weekend?
8. Where do Bella and Jacob go and what do they discuss?
9. Where does Edward want to take Bella and who thinks it is a good idea at first?
10. What does Bella discover when she returns home from the Cullens the next morning and what does Edward think?
This section contains 991 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)