|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jacob want to talk with Edward?
(a) To create a stronger truce.
(b) To ask Edward to help Jacob find someone who is killing innocent werewolves.
(c) To ask Edward to keep round-the-clock watchers on his cousin, a new vampire.
(d) In the interest of Bella's safety.
2. Why does Charlie change his mind about Edward's suggestion?
(a) Charlie does not trust Jacob.
(b) Charlie wants Bella to go to college first.
(c) Charlie thinks Edward is overreacting about Jacob.
(d) Charlie realizes Edward plans to go with Bella.
3. What does Bella prepare herself for in the Preface?
4. What does Bella want to do without her family's knowledge?
(a) Get pregnant.
(b) Marry Jacob.
(c) Marry Edward.
(d) Become a vampire.
5. Where does Jacob take Bella?
(a) To the beach.
(b) To the werewolf safe house.
(c) To meet his family.
(d) To the movies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Bella go to visit Jacob?
2. What does Bella's mother talk about that causes Bella discomfort?
3. Why does Bella leave work?
4. What was Edward's motive for taking Bella out of town over the weekend?
5. About what does Jacob tell Bella?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bella learn concerning Edward's motive for taking her out of town that weekend?
2. Why is Bella angry with Jacob?
3. Describe the discussion between Bella and Jacob when they return to the beach.
4. Where does Bella go after talking with Jacob and who shadows her?
5. About what does Edward confront Bella and what is her response?
6. Describe the discussion that happens in the Cullen household when Edward takes Bella there after he has inspected her house.
7. What does Bella discover when she returns home from the Cullens the next morning and what does Edward think?
8. Why does Bella decide not to visit Jacob?
9. Why does Bella enjoy her time with Angela and what does Angela say about the tension between Edward and Jacob?
10. What do Charlie and Bella do that evening and what is the outcome?
This section contains 883 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)