|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Bella change her mind concerning Jacob?
(a) Believing he has her best interests at heart.
(b) Seeking out Jacob.
(c) Believing he would make a good father.
(d) Knowing he is gentle.
2. Why doesn't Bella go to visit Jacob?
(a) Her father restricts her.
(b) Jacob tells her he does not want to see her.
(c) She is worried Jacob is using her to get to Edward.
(d) Edward disables her truck.
3. What does Charlie want Bella to do concerning her friends?
(a) See less of them.
(b) See more of them and less of Edward.
(c) He has no opinion about her friends.
(d) Make new friends who are more reliable.
4. What does Sam think about the woman he sees?
(b) He hates her for no discernable reason.
(c) He believes she is meant for him.
(d) He thinks she is out to kill him.
5. To what does Bella compare herself concerning the feud between the vampires and werewolves?
(a) An independent observer.
(b) A supreme court judge.
(d) A cypher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the outcome of what Charlie tries to do?
2. About what does Edward confront Bella?
3. Where does Bella go on her motorcycle?
4. About what does Jacob tell Bella?
5. Who has been terrorizing Seattle?
Short Essay Questions
1. About what does Edward confront Bella and what is her response?
2. What college has Bella just been accepted to and what does Bella see the purpose of college is?
3. Where do Bella and Jacob go and what do they discuss?
4. What do Charlie and Bella do that evening and what is the outcome?
5. Where does Bella go after talking with Jacob and who shadows her?
6. Why does Bella enjoy her time with Angela and what does Angela say about the tension between Edward and Jacob?
7. What does Bella discover when she returns home from the Cullens the next morning and what does Edward think?
8. Why is Bella able to reach La Push before Alice "sees" her doing so?
9. Where does Edward want to take Bella and who thinks it is a good idea at first?
10. What does Jacob say is difficult for some of the pack?
This section contains 854 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)