|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob do over at Bella's house?
(a) Sets up a camera security system.
(b) Smells the scent of the intruder.
(c) Almost transforms when he gets angry.
(d) Gets into a fight with Edward.
2. Whom does Sam see as he is changing into a werewolf?
3. Where is Edward when Bella goes to work?
(a) Looking for Jacob.
(b) At a basketball practice.
(c) At home.
(d) Hunting with his family.
4. What causes a rift between Sam and Leah?
(a) Sam's time spent as a werewolf.
(b) Sam's feelings about Bella.
(c) Sam being a werewolf.
(d) Sam's feelings about Emily.
5. Why does Bella think Edward will be angry?
(a) She is rethinking becoming a vampire.
(b) She does not want to go to college.
(c) She slapped an important vampire.
(d) For her talk with Jacob.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Leah?
2. What does Bella discover when she returns home?
3. What does Charlie try to do?
4. Why is Alice unable to "see" where Bella is going?
5. What does the principal have to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the story of Taha Aki?
2. About what does Edward confront Bella and what is her response?
3. Where does Edward want to take Bella and who thinks it is a good idea at first?
4. What does Bella discover when she returns home from the Cullens the next morning and what does Edward think?
5. What does Charlie tell Bella regarding her restrictions?
6. What does Rosalie tell Bella about concerning becoming a vampire?
7. Where does Bella go when Edward is hunting and why doesn't she stay?
8. What irritates Jacob when he is over at Bella's house?
9. What college has Bella just been accepted to and what does Bella see the purpose of college is?
10. Where does Bella go after talking with Jacob and who shadows her?
This section contains 1,033 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)