|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella receive from Jacob?
(a) A note.
(b) A picture.
(c) A ring.
(d) A poem.
2. Why doesn't Bella go to visit Jacob?
(a) Jacob tells her he does not want to see her.
(b) Her father restricts her.
(c) Edward disables her truck.
(d) She is worried Jacob is using her to get to Edward.
3. For what does Edward want to use the airline tickets Bella has?
(a) To take a quick trip to Paris.
(b) To go to a vampire convention.
(c) To visit Edward's birthplace.
(d) To go visit Bella's mother in Florida.
4. What does Jacob say he has not yet done?
(a) Seen much of the world.
(b) Found a women he would like to love.
(c) Planned to kill Edward.
(d) Change fully to a werewolf.
5. What does Sam think about the woman he sees?
(a) He believes she is meant for him.
(b) He thinks she is out to kill him.
(d) He hates her for no discernable reason.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose quick thinking saves the werewolves from having a problem?
2. What is the outcome of what Charlie tries to do?
3. What does the principal have to do?
4. Why does Rosalie say Carlisle made her a vampire?
5. What does Bella discover that Edward has purchased?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bella plan to do at school that day, and what happens to Alice?
2. How does Jacob respond when Bella tells him about the intruder?
3. Describe the discussion between Bella and Jacob when they return to the beach.
4. What college has Bella just been accepted to and what does Bella see the purpose of college is?
5. Where does Bella go when Edward is hunting and why doesn't she stay?
6. What does Jacob say is difficult for some of the pack?
7. What does Charlie tell Bella regarding her restrictions?
8. Why is Bella able to reach La Push before Alice "sees" her doing so?
9. What does Old Quil say about the first vampires?
10. Describe the discussion that happens in the Cullen household when Edward takes Bella there after he has inspected her house.
This section contains 932 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)