|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Jacob cuts his hand?
(a) Nothing out of the ordinary.
(b) It festers almost immediately.
(c) It heals almost immediately.
(d) It bleeds dark blood.
2. What does Angela suggest might be the reason for the tension between Edward and Jacob?
(b) She has no idea.
(c) The age-old werewolf-vampire feud.
3. Where does Jacob want Bella to visit him?
(a) A secret safe house.
(b) The museum.
(c) His home.
(d) La Push.
4. What does Bella discover that Edward has purchased?
(a) A silver stake.
(b) A ring.
(c) A gun.
(d) A bed.
5. What does Bella receive from Jacob?
(a) A note.
(b) A ring.
(c) A picture.
(d) A poem.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is happening where Jacob takes Bella?
2. Why do werewolves transform?
3. What did Jacob used to think about the legend he is explaining to Bella?
4. About what does Edward confront Bella?
5. What surprises Bella in the middle of the night?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the main point made in the preface?
2. Where does Bella go when Edward is hunting and why doesn't she stay?
3. What does Jacob say is difficult for some of the pack?
4. What do Charlie and Bella do that evening and what is the outcome?
5. How does Jacob respond when Bella tells him about the intruder?
6. Where does Edward want to take Bella and who thinks it is a good idea at first?
7. About what does Edward confront Bella and what is her response?
8. Where does Bella go after being with Jacob and how does Edward surprise her?
9. Why is Bella able to reach La Push before Alice "sees" her doing so?
10. What college has Bella just been accepted to and what does Bella see the purpose of college is?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)