|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jacob want to talk with Edward?
(a) To create a stronger truce.
(b) In the interest of Bella's safety.
(c) To ask Edward to keep round-the-clock watchers on his cousin, a new vampire.
(d) To ask Edward to help Jacob find someone who is killing innocent werewolves.
2. Why does Edward's family rule out their first thoughts?
(a) It was not a werewolf smell.
(b) Volturi would not investigate personally.
(c) Victoria is now in Italy.
(d) Edward does not recognize the scent.
3. What does Edward believe about Bella's house?
(a) Someone wants to see who visits Bella.
(b) Someone has bugged her room.
(c) A new vampire was there.
(d) The electrical connection was made to start a fire.
4. What happens when Jacob cuts his hand?
(a) It heals almost immediately.
(b) It festers almost immediately.
(c) It bleeds dark blood.
(d) Nothing out of the ordinary.
5. Why does Charlie change his mind about Edward's suggestion?
(a) Charlie does not trust Jacob.
(b) Charlie realizes Edward plans to go with Bella.
(c) Charlie wants Bella to go to college first.
(d) Charlie thinks Edward is overreacting about Jacob.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie give Bella?
2. Over what do Edward and Bella disagree that night?
3. What does Charlie try to do?
4. What happens to Alice during lunch?
5. What surprises Bella in the middle of the night?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the story of Taha Aki?
2. Where do Bella and Jacob go and what do they discuss?
3. Describe the discussion between Bella and Jacob when they return to the beach.
4. Why does Bella enjoy her time with Angela and what does Angela say about the tension between Edward and Jacob?
5. What do Charlie and Bella do that evening and what is the outcome?
6. What irritates Jacob when he is over at Bella's house?
7. What does Charlie tell Bella regarding her restrictions?
8. About what does Edward confront Bella and what is her response?
9. What does Carlisle the previous weekend?
10. What is the main point made in the preface?
This section contains 907 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)