|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Jacob tell Bella?
(a) The chase for Victoria.
(b) The promise Jacob made his father.
(c) The truce between the werewolves and the vampires.
(d) His feelings for her.
2. Whom does Sam see as he is changing into a werewolf?
3. What does Bella want to do without her family's knowledge?
(a) Get pregnant.
(b) Become a vampire.
(c) Marry Edward.
(d) Marry Jacob.
4. Why does Rosalie say Carlisle made her a vampire?
(a) He loved her.
(b) As revenge on Rosalie's father.
(c) She asks him to do so.
(d) To save her life.
5. Where do Bella and Jacob go?
(a) To the river.
(b) To Jacob's house.
(c) To Bella's house.
(d) To the beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie want Bella to do concerning college?
2. What form does Taha Aki take to communicate with his people?
3. What is the outcome of what Charlie tries to do?
4. Why does Edward's family rule out their first thoughts?
5. Why do werewolves transform?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bella plan to do at school that day, and what happens to Alice?
2. Why is Bella angry with Jacob?
3. What does Rosalie tell Bella about concerning becoming a vampire?
4. Why does Bella decide not to visit Jacob?
5. What is the main point made in the preface?
6. Where does Edward want to take Bella and who thinks it is a good idea at first?
7. What does Bella learn concerning Edward's motive for taking her out of town that weekend?
8. What college has Bella just been accepted to and what does Bella see the purpose of college is?
9. Why is Bella able to reach La Push before Alice "sees" her doing so?
10. Why does Bella enjoy her time with Angela and what does Angela say about the tension between Edward and Jacob?
This section contains 876 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)