Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Bella and Jacob go?
(a) To Bella's house.
(b) To Jacob's house.
(c) To the river.
(d) To the beach.
2. Why do werewolves transform?
(a) To overcome an ages-long curse.
(b) To learn how to be at one with nature.
(c) To protect their people from vampires.
(d) To gain strength.
3. What does the principal have to do?
(a) Announce that the game has been cancelled.
(b) Disarm a crazed student.
(c) Restrict the students to their classrooms because of a gun incident.
(d) Break up a confrontation between Edward and Jacob.
4. What does Bella's mother talk about that causes Bella discomfort?
(a) Her mother's illness.
(b) Charlie's illness.
(c) Bella and Edward's relationship.
5. What causes a rift between Sam and Leah?
(a) Sam's feelings about Emily.
(b) Sam's feelings about Bella.
(c) Sam being a werewolf.
(d) Sam's time spent as a werewolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Edward when Bella goes to work?
2. Why is Bella still angry at Jacob?
3. About what does Edward confront Bella?
4. What was Edward's motive for taking Bella out of town over the weekend?
5. What does Bella prepare herself for in the Preface?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jacob say is difficult for some of the pack?
2. What does Bella say she wants to do with Edward and what is his response?
3. What is the story of Taha Aki?
4. What is the main point made in the preface?
5. What does Edward say about Bella becoming a vampire?
6. Where does Bella go after being with Jacob and how does Edward surprise her?
7. Describe the fight with Victoria and the other vampire.
8. What does Jasper demonstrate and what do the werewolves do after Jasper is finished with his demonstrations?
9. Where does Edward want to take Bella and who thinks it is a good idea at first?
10. Why is Bella angry with Jacob?
This section contains 969 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)