|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie want Bella to do concerning college?
(a) To go to a junior college first.
(b) To go to college.
(c) To work a couple years before going to college.
(d) To go to college in Europe.
2. About what does Bella feel guilty?
(a) Lying to her parents.
(c) Telling her mother confidences she hasn't shared with Charlie.
(d) Being attracted to Jacob as well as Edward.
3. Whom does Sam see as he is changing into a werewolf?
4. Who is Sam's girlfriend's cousin?
5. What was Edward's motive for taking Bella out of town over the weekend?
(a) Alice had a vision that Bella's mother was going to die.
(b) Charlie confided to Edward he was having a female weekend guest.
(c) Victoria was in town.
(d) Alice had a vision that Bella was going to die that weekend in Forks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie tell Bella about her activities?
2. What does Jacob do over at Bella's house?
3. What does Bella discover that Edward has purchased?
4. What has been difficult for members of the werewolf pack?
5. What does a warrior do one day when Taha Aki cannot defend himself?
Short Essay Questions
1. What vision does Alice have and what does Jacob suggest?
2. What does Jacob say is difficult for some of the pack?
3. What does Bella tell Charlie about the Jacob's injuries?
4. What does Old Quil say about the first vampires?
5. Where does Bella go after talking with Jacob and who shadows her?
6. What does Jacob do after Bella cuts herself and what does he argue with Bella about?
7. What does Jacob tell Bella about imprinting?
8. Why does Bella decide not to visit Jacob?
9. What do Alice and Bella keep from Edward, and what is his response when they finally tell him?
10. What does Bella discover when she returns home from the Cullens the next morning and what does Edward think?
This section contains 922 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)