|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose quick thinking saves the werewolves from having a problem?
2. What does Bella discover when she returns home?
(a) Some items are missing from her bedroom.
(b) Her father is home ill.
(c) Her mother has called.
(d) Her mother is there.
3. Who does Edward's family think is responsible for what Edward noticed in Bella's home?
(d) They have no idea.
4. What does Sam think about the woman he sees?
(a) He hates her for no discernable reason.
(c) He thinks she is out to kill him.
(d) He believes she is meant for him.
5. What does Angela suggest might be the reason for the tension between Edward and Jacob?
(c) The age-old werewolf-vampire feud.
(d) She has no idea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Charlie change his mind about Edward's suggestion?
2. What did Jacob used to think about the legend he is explaining to Bella?
3. What was Edward's motive for taking Bella out of town over the weekend?
4. What does Charlie tell Bella about her activities?
5. What is the outcome of what Charlie tries to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jacob respond when Bella tells him about the intruder?
2. What is the story of Taha Aki?
3. What does Charlie tell Bella regarding her restrictions?
4. Where does Bella go after being with Jacob and how does Edward surprise her?
5. What college has Bella just been accepted to and what does Bella see the purpose of college is?
6. Where do Bella and Jacob go and what do they discuss?
7. Where does Edward want to take Bella and who thinks it is a good idea at first?
8. What does Carlisle the previous weekend?
9. What does Jacob tell Bella about imprinting?
10. Where does Bella go when Edward is hunting and why doesn't she stay?
This section contains 980 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)