|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie want Bella to do concerning college?
(a) To go to a junior college first.
(b) To go to college.
(c) To go to college in Europe.
(d) To work a couple years before going to college.
2. What is the outcome of what Charlie tries to do?
(a) He gets Bella to agree to see Jacob.
(b) He fails miserably.
(c) He learns Edward is somewhere in Montana.
(d) Bella's mother will not speak to Charlie.
3. Why is Bella still angry at Jacob?
(a) For getting her in trouble.
(b) For being cruel to his brother.
(c) For trying to intimidate her father.
(d) For speaking out against Edward.
4. Who has been terrorizing Seattle?
(a) A newborn vampire.
(b) A serial killer.
(c) A gang of rapists.
(d) A newborn werewolf.
5. Who follows Bella to Angela's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a warrior do one day when Taha Aki cannot defend himself?
2. What form does Taha Aki take to communicate with his people?
3. Why is Alice unable to "see" where Bella is going?
4. What does the principal have to do?
5. What surprises Bella in the middle of the night?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Bella go when Edward is hunting and why doesn't she stay?
2. What does Carlisle the previous weekend?
3. What is the story of Taha Aki?
4. Describe the discussion between Bella and Jacob when they return to the beach.
5. About what does Edward confront Bella and what is her response?
6. What does Charlie tell Bella regarding her restrictions?
7. What does Old Quil say about the first vampires?
8. Why is Bella able to reach La Push before Alice "sees" her doing so?
9. Where does Bella go after being with Jacob and how does Edward surprise her?
10. What does Jacob tell Bella about imprinting?
This section contains 957 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)