|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie give Bella?
(a) A letter.
(b) Her paternal grandmother's pendant.
(c) A newer car.
(d) Her mother's engagement ring.
2. How does Bella feel while visiting Angela?
(c) Almost normal.
(d) Excited about leaving Forks.
3. What does Jacob say he has not yet done?
(a) Change fully to a werewolf.
(b) Found a women he would like to love.
(c) Seen much of the world.
(d) Planned to kill Edward.
4. Who follows Bella to Angela's house?
5. Who has been terrorizing Seattle?
(a) A newborn vampire.
(b) A newborn werewolf.
(c) A serial killer.
(d) A gang of rapists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella's mother talk about that causes Bella discomfort?
2. What does Sam think about the woman he sees?
3. About what does Bella feel guilty?
4. Why does Bella go to Angela's house?
5. What form does Taha Aki take to communicate with his people?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Bella and Edward discuss concerning the killing spree in Seattle?
2. Where does Bella go after talking with Jacob and who shadows her?
3. What is the story of Taha Aki?
4. What does Charlie tell Bella regarding her restrictions?
5. Where does Bella go when Edward is hunting and why doesn't she stay?
6. Why does Jacob have to warm Bella instead of Edward?
7. Upon what does Bella insist when it's time for training and what is Edward's response?
8. What does Jacob do after Bella cuts herself and what does he argue with Bella about?
9. What do Alice and Bella keep from Edward, and what is his response when they finally tell him?
10. What message does Bella get from her mother and how does Bella react?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)