|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sam think about the woman he sees?
(a) He hates her for no discernable reason.
(b) He thinks she is out to kill him.
(d) He believes she is meant for him.
2. How do the werewolves communicate how they are feeling to their pack members when in werewolf form?
(a) Signals with their paws.
(c) Various growls and yelps.
(d) They cannot communicate in wolf form.
3. For what does Edward want to use the airline tickets Bella has?
(a) To go to a vampire convention.
(b) To go visit Bella's mother in Florida.
(c) To visit Edward's birthplace.
(d) To take a quick trip to Paris.
4. What surprises Bella in the middle of the night?
(a) Jacob arrives.
(b) Edward returns.
(c) Charlie shows up.
(d) Alice leaves.
5. Jacob explains to Bella about __________________.
(a) Becoming a werewolf.
(b) Being sorry he is a werewolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bella go on her motorcycle?
2. What does Charlie try to talk to Bella about later that night?
3. What does Angela suggest might be the reason for the tension between Edward and Jacob?
4. What happens to Alice during lunch?
5. What does Charlie want Bella to do concerning college?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bella learn concerning Edward's motive for taking her out of town that weekend?
2. What does Jacob say is difficult for some of the pack?
3. What does Bella discover when she returns home from the Cullens the next morning and what does Edward think?
4. Why is Bella able to reach La Push before Alice "sees" her doing so?
5. What does Bella plan to do at school that day, and what happens to Alice?
6. What does Edward encourage Bella to do and why does he encourage her to do so?
7. What is the story of Taha Aki?
8. Why is Bella angry with Jacob?
9. Describe the discussion between Bella and Jacob when they return to the beach.
10. Where does Bella go after being with Jacob and how does Edward surprise her?
This section contains 911 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)