|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jacob think he should carry Bella to a safe place?
(a) So she will not tire.
(b) So he can spend some time with her.
(c) So she can get to the safe house before the fighting begins.
(d) So her scent will be hidden.
2. Of what does Bella become unsure?
(a) Going to Dartmouth.
(b) Going to visit her mother.
(c) Becoming a vampire.
(d) Going to Harvard.
3. Where does Edward send Bella so he can plan with Jasper?
(a) To be with Jacob.
(b) To the library.
(c) To Charlie's office.
(d) To stay with Alice.
4. Why is Bella happy about what her mother tells her?
(a) She won't have to worry about her mother's safety.
(b) She does not like her mother's husband.
(c) She is not happy.
(d) She needs to talk to her mother.
5. What does Edward give Bella for her charm bracelet?
(a) A winged bat of gold.
(b) A crystal ball.
(c) A crystal heart.
(d) A gold heart.
6. What does Edward do to Victoria?
(a) Shoots her.
(b) Decapitates her.
(c) Reasons with her.
(d) Throws acid on her.
7. What does Jacob suggest in response to what Alice says?
(a) That the werewolves try to stop Victoria.
(b) That Carlisle be surrounded by all the other Vampires.
(c) That the werewolves align with the Vampires.
(d) That Edward not go out that night.
8. What does Edward say has forced him to consider turning Bella?
(a) The danger that Bella is in.
(b) The fact that the head vampire has ordered it.
(c) Her passion for him and their relationship.
(d) Nothing will force him to do that.
9. Why does the vampire family in Anchorage refuse to help Carlisle about Seattle?
(a) They hate the Cullens.
(b) They do not want to honor a truce with the werewolves.
(c) They are busy fighting their own newborns wild vampires.
(d) They hate humans.
10. Who turns Jasper to a vampire?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His brother.
(c) His lover.
(d) A female vampire.
11. What happens to Bella in the clearing?
(b) She is forced to return home with Charlie.
(c) She falls and cuts her hand.
(d) She is attacked by one of their supposed allies.
12. Why does the person turn Jasper to a vampire?
(a) To save his life.
(b) To build up an army.
(c) To have him as her lover forever.
(d) To hurt Jasper's father.
13. Of what does Edward assure Bella?
(a) He will leave Jacob alone.
(b) He will leave a male human alone if she wants to get involved with one.
(c) He is willing to wait as long as she wants him to do so.
(d) He will always love her even if she chooses not to become a vampire.
14. Why does Jacob go and change into human form?
(a) To sign the agreement for the pack.
(b) To receive other instructions.
(c) To talk to Bella for a few minutes before the fighting begins.
(d) To discuss Bella's protection with Edwards.
15. What do Edward and Jacob do as Bella goes to sleep?
(a) Fortify the area.
(c) Refuse to talk to each other.
(d) Scout the area.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alice tell Bella and Jacob?
2. What does Alice want to do for Bella and Edward?
3. How does Jacob help warm up Bella?
4. What does Alice bring Bella?
5. Why does Jacob cry out in pain?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)