|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to steal hunting grounds from other vampires?
(b) A family who hates the Cullen family.
(c) The woman who turns Jasper.
(d) Jacob's pack.
2. What does Bella try to get Edward to do?
(a) Keep Jacob safe.
(b) Go help the rest of the Cullens with the newborn vampires.
(c) Understand Jacob's point of view.
(d) Make love.
3. What does Jasper say will have to be done in Seattle?
(a) The newborns will have to be captured and educated.
(b) The newborn army will have to be done away with.
(c) The newborns will have to be split up into other families.
(d) The newborn leaders will have to be executed and burned.
4. Why does Jacob cry out in pain?
(a) He is shot when he steps out of the cabin.
(b) He steps in a wolf trap set out by Victoria.
(c) Some newborn vampires have attacked him.
(d) He overhears Bella and Edward talking about their upcoming marriage.
5. What does Jacob say to Bella about her feelings?
(a) She is in love with Jacob and won't admit it.
(b) She is inconsistent in her feelings for both men.
(c) She is confused and just thinks she loves Jacob.
(d) She is cold to Jacob.
6. What makes Alice and Bella begin to feel fearful?
(a) Thinking that Jacob will kill Bella rather than let Edward have her.
(b) Thinking that Jacob may try to kill Edwards.
(c) Thinking that Victoria is connected to the Seattle newborn vampires.
(d) Afraid that there might be violence at graduation.
7. Why does the person turn Jasper to a vampire?
(a) To save his life.
(b) To build up an army.
(c) To hurt Jasper's father.
(d) To have him as her lover forever.
8. Why is Bella happy about what her mother tells her?
(a) She is not happy.
(b) She does not like her mother's husband.
(c) She won't have to worry about her mother's safety.
(d) She needs to talk to her mother.
9. Why does the vampire family in Anchorage refuse to help Carlisle about Seattle?
(a) They do not want to honor a truce with the werewolves.
(b) They are busy fighting their own newborns wild vampires.
(c) They hate humans.
(d) They hate the Cullens.
10. What does Bella read about at home?
(a) The escalating fights between two gangs in the area.
(b) The escalating killing spree in Seattle.
(c) The upcoming graduation ceremony.
(d) The unexplained wolf deaths in the area.
11. To what does Bella reluctantly agree for Alice's sake.?
(a) Holding off on the wedding until Bella is twenty-one.
(b) Moving to Europe with the Cullens.
(c) Going to stay with her mother until Victoria is gone.
(d) A fancy wedding.
12. Why can't Bella's mother come to Bella's graduation?
(a) Her husband is injured.
(b) She plans to come.
(c) She is ill.
(d) Her boss won't let her off.
13. To what does Edward admit concerning Bella?
(a) He is afraid to turn her to a vampire.
(b) He was jealous.
(c) He has loved her from the first day she arrived at Forks High.
(d) He is afraid for her if they do not kill Victoria.
14. Why can't Edward help keep Bella warm?
(a) He is cold by nature.
(b) He is off looking for Victoria.
(c) He has lost too much blood in the fighting.
(d) He is cold also.
15. What happens to Bella in the clearing?
(b) She is forced to return home with Charlie.
(c) She is attacked by one of their supposed allies.
(d) She falls and cuts her hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the story about the third wife cause Edward concern?
2. What does Alice bring Bella?
3. What does Bella worry about if she were to become a vampire?
4. Who turns Jasper to a vampire?
5. To whom does Bella talk about the person's past?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)