|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella read about at home?
(a) The escalating fights between two gangs in the area.
(b) The escalating killing spree in Seattle.
(c) The unexplained wolf deaths in the area.
(d) The upcoming graduation ceremony.
2. What is significant about what Jacob gives Bella?
(a) It is a family heirloom.
(b) It has a carving of a wolf.
(c) No significance.
(d) It signifies Jacob's intention to marry Bella.
3. When does Bella arrive at the Cullen's home?
(a) About an hour after most people have arrived for the party.
(b) About two hours before people start arriving for the party.
(c) Just before the party is to begin.
(d) Edward does not allow her to come there because he is afraid Victoria will arrive.
4. Where does Edward send Bella so he can plan with Jasper?
(a) To the library.
(b) To Charlie's office.
(c) To stay with Alice.
(d) To be with Jacob.
5. What do Alice and Bella try to keep from Edward during the graduation ceremonies?
(a) Jacob may try to kill Edward.
(b) Bella does not want to become a vampire yet.
(c) Bella has a special surprise for Edward.
(d) Their realizations.
6. How is Bella the next morning?
(b) Still feels cold.
7. What does Bella worry about if she were to become a vampire?
(a) She would regret the decision.
(b) She would not want to be with Edward forever.
(c) She would start killing indiscrimnately.
(d) She would lose her family ties.
8. How does Edward explain the article Bella reads in the newspaper?
(a) He has no idea what it is about.
(b) The rampage is a group of newborn vampires.
(c) It is nothing to do with werewolves or vampires.
(d) It is a group of werewolves trying to implicate vampires.
9. Why does the vampire family in Anchorage refuse to help Carlisle about Seattle?
(a) They do not want to honor a truce with the werewolves.
(b) They are busy fighting their own newborns wild vampires.
(c) They hate the Cullens.
(d) They hate humans.
10. What does Jacob suggest in response to what Alice says?
(a) That the werewolves align with the Vampires.
(b) That Edward not go out that night.
(c) That the werewolves try to stop Victoria.
(d) That Carlisle be surrounded by all the other Vampires.
11. Why is Alice angry with Bella?
(a) Alice has a vision of Bella and Edward marrying never marrying.
(b) Alice has a vision of Bella and Edward marrying in Las Vegas.
(c) Alice has a vision of Bella not heeding Edward's advice and getting harmed by Victoria.
(d) Alice has a vision of Bella refusing to marry Edward after he turns her.
12. Who arrives at the Cullen residence as Bella is searching for Edward?
13. To what does Edward agree?
(a) Allowing the rogue vampires close to their home.
(b) Stay out of the fight.
(c) Allow Bella to fight.
(d) Letting Jacob guard Bella.
14. Where does Jasper fight?
15. Why is Bella happy about what her mother tells her?
(a) She is not happy.
(b) She won't have to worry about her mother's safety.
(c) She needs to talk to her mother.
(d) She does not like her mother's husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Alice and Bella begin to feel fearful?
2. What does Alice want to do for Bella?
3. Why does the person turn Jasper to a vampire?
4. What alibi does Alice create for Bella?
5. What does Jasper refuse to do one day in his past?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)