|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Edward help keep Bella warm?
(a) He is cold by nature.
(b) He is off looking for Victoria.
(c) He has lost too much blood in the fighting.
(d) He is cold also.
2. What does Bella read about at home?
(a) The upcoming graduation ceremony.
(b) The escalating killing spree in Seattle.
(c) The escalating fights between two gangs in the area.
(d) The unexplained wolf deaths in the area.
3. What does Jacob say to Bella about her feelings?
(a) She is inconsistent in her feelings for both men.
(b) She is confused and just thinks she loves Jacob.
(c) She is in love with Jacob and won't admit it.
(d) She is cold to Jacob.
4. In what war did Jasper fight?
(a) French Revolution.
(b) Spanish Civil War.
(c) American Revolution.
(d) American Civil War.
5. What happens when a storm hits during the night?
(a) The newborn vampires lose Bella's scent.
(b) Edward gets lost in the woods.
(c) Bella begins to freeze.
(d) Jacob has to go out and find some lost pack mates.
6. For what does Jasper suggest using Bella?
7. Why does Edward take Bella to the clearing?
(a) So she can leave a scent for the newborn vampires.
(b) To parley with Victoria.
(c) To meet with law enforcement officers.
(d) To meet with three other vampire families.
8. Why does the vampire family in Anchorage refuse to help Carlisle about Seattle?
(a) They do not want to honor a truce with the werewolves.
(b) They hate the Cullens.
(c) They hate humans.
(d) They are busy fighting their own newborns wild vampires.
9. What alibi does Alice create for Bella?
(d) Library work.
10. Why does Jacob go and change into human form?
(a) To discuss Bella's protection with Edwards.
(b) To talk to Bella for a few minutes before the fighting begins.
(c) To sign the agreement for the pack.
(d) To receive other instructions.
11. To what does Bella reluctantly agree for Alice's sake.?
(a) A fancy wedding.
(b) Holding off on the wedding until Bella is twenty-one.
(c) Moving to Europe with the Cullens.
(d) Going to stay with her mother until Victoria is gone.
12. To whom does Bella talk about the person's past?
13. What happens to Bella in the clearing?
(a) She falls and cuts her hand.
(c) She is attacked by one of their supposed allies.
(d) She is forced to return home with Charlie.
14. What does Jasper arrange that night?
(a) A parley with the head of the newborn army.
(b) A parley with Victoria.
(c) A training session.
(d) A truce with several other vampire families.
15. When does Bella arrive at the Cullen's home?
(a) About two hours before people start arriving for the party.
(b) Just before the party is to begin.
(c) About an hour after most people have arrived for the party.
(d) Edward does not allow her to come there because he is afraid Victoria will arrive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella worry about if she were to become a vampire?
2. What would Bella's blood do?
3. Who does Jasper lead?
4. Upon what does Bella insist?
5. Who arrives at the Cullen residence as Bella is searching for Edward?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)