|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jacob cry out in pain?
(a) He steps in a wolf trap set out by Victoria.
(b) He is shot when he steps out of the cabin.
(c) Some newborn vampires have attacked him.
(d) He overhears Bella and Edward talking about their upcoming marriage.
2. What does Bella read about at home?
(a) The escalating killing spree in Seattle.
(b) The upcoming graduation ceremony.
(c) The unexplained wolf deaths in the area.
(d) The escalating fights between two gangs in the area.
3. When does Bella arrive at the Cullen's home?
(a) About two hours before people start arriving for the party.
(b) Edward does not allow her to come there because he is afraid Victoria will arrive.
(c) Just before the party is to begin.
(d) About an hour after most people have arrived for the party.
4. Why can't Edward help keep Bella warm?
(a) He is off looking for Victoria.
(b) He is cold also.
(c) He is cold by nature.
(d) He has lost too much blood in the fighting.
5. Who does Jasper lead?
(a) The army that is stealing other vampires' hunting grounds.
(b) The Spanish-American war.
(c) The War of 1812.
(d) A huge war in Europe between vampires and werewolves.
6. What do Edward and Jacob do as Bella goes to sleep?
(a) Fortify the area.
(b) Scout the area.
(c) Refuse to talk to each other.
7. What happens to Bella in the clearing?
(a) She falls and cuts her hand.
(b) She is forced to return home with Charlie.
(d) She is attacked by one of their supposed allies.
8. Why can't Bella's mother come to Bella's graduation?
(a) She plans to come.
(b) She is ill.
(c) Her husband is injured.
(d) Her boss won't let her off.
9. What does Jacob tell Bella?
(a) He has finally imprinted with a woman in a nearby town.
(b) He is in love with her.
(c) He is going to kill Edward.
(d) He is leaving Forks.
10. How does Edward react to what Bella tells him after graduation?
(a) He becomes fearful.
(b) He becomes pensive.
(c) He becomes irate.
(d) He vows to kill Victoria.
11. To whom does Bella talk about the person's past?
12. Why do the werewolves come into the meadow where the vampires are?
(a) To sign an agreement.
(b) To each carry one vampire on his back.
(c) To get a scent of their allies so as not to attack them.
(d) To swear allegiance.
13. Why does Jacob go and change into human form?
(a) To talk to Bella for a few minutes before the fighting begins.
(b) To receive other instructions.
(c) To discuss Bella's protection with Edwards.
(d) To sign the agreement for the pack.
14. What does Jacob threaten when he talks with Bella?
(a) To kill Edward.
(b) To let himself get killed in the upcoming battle.
(c) To tell Bella's father about Edward being a vampire.
(d) To disrupt Edward and Bella's marriage.
15. What does Edward do to Victoria?
(a) Decapitates her.
(b) Throws acid on her.
(c) Shoots her.
(d) Reasons with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jasper arrange that night?
2. Where do Bella and Charlie go to have dinner?
3. What does Bella try to get Edward to do?
4. What makes Alice and Bella begin to feel fearful?
5. What does Jasper say will have to be done in Seattle?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)