|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Edward and Jacob do as Bella goes to sleep?
(a) Scout the area.
(b) Fortify the area.
(c) Refuse to talk to each other.
2. Why does the person turn Jasper to a vampire?
(a) To build up an army.
(b) To have him as her lover forever.
(c) To hurt Jasper's father.
(d) To save his life.
3. In what war did Jasper fight?
(a) American Civil War.
(b) French Revolution.
(c) Spanish Civil War.
(d) American Revolution.
4. Where does Jacob carry Bella?
(a) To his pack's den.
(b) To the Cullen's hidden safe house.
(c) To Port Angeles.
(d) To the mountains.
5. How does Edward explain the article Bella reads in the newspaper?
(a) It is nothing to do with werewolves or vampires.
(b) The rampage is a group of newborn vampires.
(c) He has no idea what it is about.
(d) It is a group of werewolves trying to implicate vampires.
6. Why does Jacob go and change into human form?
(a) To sign the agreement for the pack.
(b) To discuss Bella's protection with Edwards.
(c) To talk to Bella for a few minutes before the fighting begins.
(d) To receive other instructions.
7. What does Jasper arrange that night?
(a) A parley with Victoria.
(b) A truce with several other vampire families.
(c) A parley with the head of the newborn army.
(d) A training session.
8. Of what does Edward assure Bella?
(a) He will leave Jacob alone.
(b) He will always love her even if she chooses not to become a vampire.
(c) He is willing to wait as long as she wants him to do so.
(d) He will leave a male human alone if she wants to get involved with one.
9. How does Jacob help warm up Bella?
(a) Warms bricks and lays them around her.
(b) Builds a fire in the old fireplace.
(c) Runs back to Forks and gets more clothing.
(d) Gets in the sleeping bag with her.
10. Upon what does Bella insist?
(a) Edward leading the vampires.
(b) Jacob leading the werewolves.
(c) Humans be kept out of the fight.
(d) Going to the training session.
11. How does Edward react to what Bella tells him after graduation?
(a) He becomes pensive.
(b) He becomes irate.
(c) He becomes fearful.
(d) He vows to kill Victoria.
12. What does Jacob suggest in response to what Alice says?
(a) That the werewolves try to stop Victoria.
(b) That Carlisle be surrounded by all the other Vampires.
(c) That the werewolves align with the Vampires.
(d) That Edward not go out that night.
13. What do Alice and Bella try to keep from Edward during the graduation ceremonies?
(a) Jacob may try to kill Edward.
(b) Their realizations.
(c) Bella has a special surprise for Edward.
(d) Bella does not want to become a vampire yet.
14. What happens when Bella hits Jacob?
(a) He gets angry.
(b) She breaks her hand.
(c) He laughs.
(d) She cries.
15. What happens to Bella in the clearing?
(a) She falls and cuts her hand.
(b) She is forced to return home with Charlie.
(c) She is attacked by one of their supposed allies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward do to Victoria?
2. Why does Edward take Bella to the clearing?
3. What makes Alice and Bella begin to feel fearful?
4. In what state is Jacob's body always?
5. What would Bella's blood do?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)