|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Edward take Bella to the clearing?
(a) To parley with Victoria.
(b) To meet with law enforcement officers.
(c) To meet with three other vampire families.
(d) So she can leave a scent for the newborn vampires.
2. What do Edward and Jacob do as Bella goes to sleep?
(a) Fortify the area.
(c) Refuse to talk to each other.
(d) Scout the area.
3. To whom does Bella talk about the person's past?
4. To what does Edward agree?
(a) Allowing the rogue vampires close to their home.
(b) Stay out of the fight.
(c) Letting Jacob guard Bella.
(d) Allow Bella to fight.
5. How is Bella the next morning?
(c) Still feels cold.
6. In what war did Jasper fight?
(a) French Revolution.
(b) Spanish Civil War.
(c) American Civil War.
(d) American Revolution.
7. Why does Jacob cry out in pain?
(a) He overhears Bella and Edward talking about their upcoming marriage.
(b) He steps in a wolf trap set out by Victoria.
(c) He is shot when he steps out of the cabin.
(d) Some newborn vampires have attacked him.
8. To what does Bella reluctantly agree for Alice's sake.?
(a) Holding off on the wedding until Bella is twenty-one.
(b) Moving to Europe with the Cullens.
(c) A fancy wedding.
(d) Going to stay with her mother until Victoria is gone.
9. Why does Jacob go and change into human form?
(a) To discuss Bella's protection with Edwards.
(b) To receive other instructions.
(c) To sign the agreement for the pack.
(d) To talk to Bella for a few minutes before the fighting begins.
10. For what does Jasper suggest using Bella?
11. What does Jacob say to Bella about her feelings?
(a) She is cold to Jacob.
(b) She is confused and just thinks she loves Jacob.
(c) She is in love with Jacob and won't admit it.
(d) She is inconsistent in her feelings for both men.
12. What happens to Bella in the clearing?
(a) She is attacked by one of their supposed allies.
(b) She falls and cuts her hand.
(c) She is forced to return home with Charlie.
13. Of what does Edward assure Bella?
(a) He will leave Jacob alone.
(b) He will always love her even if she chooses not to become a vampire.
(c) He is willing to wait as long as she wants him to do so.
(d) He will leave a male human alone if she wants to get involved with one.
14. Why is Alice angry with Bella?
(a) Alice has a vision of Bella refusing to marry Edward after he turns her.
(b) Alice has a vision of Bella and Edward marrying never marrying.
(c) Alice has a vision of Bella not heeding Edward's advice and getting harmed by Victoria.
(d) Alice has a vision of Bella and Edward marrying in Las Vegas.
15. What does Edward give Bella for her charm bracelet?
(a) A crystal ball.
(b) A winged bat of gold.
(c) A gold heart.
(d) A crystal heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jasper refuse to do one day in his past?
2. What does Bella worry about if she were to become a vampire?
3. What does Alice want to do for Bella and Edward?
4. How does Jacob help warm up Bella?
5. Why do the werewolves come into the meadow where the vampires are?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)