|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jasper first meet when he travels north?
2. What does Edward say Bella must agree to do before she can be transformed to a vampire?
(a) Go through an initiation rite.
(b) Learn more about vampires.
(c) Leave her family.
(d) Marry him.
3. What happens when Bella hits Jacob?
(a) She breaks her hand.
(b) She cries.
(c) He gets angry.
(d) He laughs.
4. Who turns Jasper to a vampire?
(a) His lover.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His brother.
(d) A female vampire.
5. How does Edward explain the article Bella reads in the newspaper?
(a) He has no idea what it is about.
(b) It is nothing to do with werewolves or vampires.
(c) It is a group of werewolves trying to implicate vampires.
(d) The rampage is a group of newborn vampires.
6. Why is Bella happy about what her mother tells her?
(a) She is not happy.
(b) She won't have to worry about her mother's safety.
(c) She does not like her mother's husband.
(d) She needs to talk to her mother.
7. What does Edward say is the last thing he wanted to do concerning Bella?
(a) Watch her grow old and die.
(b) Change her into a vampire.
(c) Take her away from her family.
(d) Hurt her by leaving.
8. What does Alice want to do for Bella?
(a) Throw a graduation party.
(b) Take her to meet the head vampire of the United States.
(c) Sew her prom dress.
(d) Take her shopping.
9. Why do the werewolves come into the meadow where the vampires are?
(a) To swear allegiance.
(b) To sign an agreement.
(c) To each carry one vampire on his back.
(d) To get a scent of their allies so as not to attack them.
10. To what does Edward admit concerning Bella?
(a) He is afraid for her if they do not kill Victoria.
(b) He is afraid to turn her to a vampire.
(c) He was jealous.
(d) He has loved her from the first day she arrived at Forks High.
11. What makes Alice and Bella begin to feel fearful?
(a) Thinking that Victoria is connected to the Seattle newborn vampires.
(b) Thinking that Jacob will kill Bella rather than let Edward have her.
(c) Afraid that there might be violence at graduation.
(d) Thinking that Jacob may try to kill Edwards.
12. For what does Jasper suggest using Bella?
13. How is Bella the next morning?
(d) Still feels cold.
14. What does Alice bring Bella?
(a) An ancient book on the history of vampires.
(b) A description of how one becomes a vampire.
(c) A poem Edward wrote when he was very young.
(d) A new graduation outfit.
15. What does Jasper say will have to be done in Seattle?
(a) The newborns will have to be split up into other families.
(b) The newborn leaders will have to be executed and burned.
(c) The newborns will have to be captured and educated.
(d) The newborn army will have to be done away with.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Bella arrive at the Cullen's home?
2. What does Jasper arrange that night?
3. Why does the person turn Jasper to a vampire?
4. What does Bella worry about if she were to become a vampire?
5. Who arrives at the Cullen residence as Bella is searching for Edward?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)