|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Bella's mother come to Bella's graduation?
(a) Her husband is injured.
(b) Her boss won't let her off.
(c) She is ill.
(d) She plans to come.
2. What does Alice want to do for Bella?
(a) Take her to meet the head vampire of the United States.
(b) Throw a graduation party.
(c) Sew her prom dress.
(d) Take her shopping.
3. What does Edward say is the last thing he wanted to do concerning Bella?
(a) Take her away from her family.
(b) Watch her grow old and die.
(c) Change her into a vampire.
(d) Hurt her by leaving.
4. What happens to Bella in the clearing?
(a) She is attacked by one of their supposed allies.
(c) She is forced to return home with Charlie.
(d) She falls and cuts her hand.
5. Where do Bella and Charlie go to have dinner?
(a) Her grandmother's house.
(b) A new Italian restaurant in town.
(c) The lodge.
(d) A new Mexican restaurant in town.
6. What happens when Bella hits Jacob?
(a) She cries.
(b) She breaks her hand.
(c) He gets angry.
(d) He laughs.
7. What would Bella's blood do?
(a) Help Edward find her when it is time for him to do his part.
(c) Excite the newborn vampires.
(d) Help Jacob find her when it is time for him to do his part.
8. What does Jasper refuse to do one day in his past?
(a) Kill newborns.
(b) Kill a priest.
(c) Kill his newborn cousin.
(d) Kill his newborn brother.
9. What happens when a storm hits during the night?
(a) Bella begins to freeze.
(b) The newborn vampires lose Bella's scent.
(c) Edward gets lost in the woods.
(d) Jacob has to go out and find some lost pack mates.
10. What does Alice tell Bella and Jacob?
(a) She had a vision of Edward's death.
(b) She had a vision of Carlisle's death.
(c) Edward is trying to stop Victoria.
(d) She had a vision of the newborn army coming to Forks.
11. Where does Jasper fight?
12. Where does Jacob carry Bella?
(a) To Port Angeles.
(b) To the Cullen's hidden safe house.
(c) To the mountains.
(d) To his pack's den.
13. Why do the werewolves come into the meadow where the vampires are?
(a) To get a scent of their allies so as not to attack them.
(b) To each carry one vampire on his back.
(c) To sign an agreement.
(d) To swear allegiance.
14. For what does Jasper suggest using Bella?
15. Who turns Jasper to a vampire?
(a) A female vampire.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His brother.
(d) His lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella worry about if she were to become a vampire?
2. In what state is Jacob's body always?
3. Who does Jasper lead?
4. When does Bella arrive at the Cullen's home?
5. Why does Edward take Bella to the clearing?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)