|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jasper refuse to do one day in his past?
(a) Kill newborns.
(b) Kill his newborn brother.
(c) Kill his newborn cousin.
(d) Kill a priest.
2. What does Edward say has forced him to consider turning Bella?
(a) Nothing will force him to do that.
(b) The fact that the head vampire has ordered it.
(c) The danger that Bella is in.
(d) Her passion for him and their relationship.
3. Why is Alice angry with Bella?
(a) Alice has a vision of Bella refusing to marry Edward after he turns her.
(b) Alice has a vision of Bella not heeding Edward's advice and getting harmed by Victoria.
(c) Alice has a vision of Bella and Edward marrying in Las Vegas.
(d) Alice has a vision of Bella and Edward marrying never marrying.
4. What does Bella allow Jacob to do?
(a) Wrestle with Edward.
(b) Kiss her.
(c) Stay with her so he will not allow himself to get killed.
(d) Be her primary protector.
5. Upon what does Bella insist?
(a) Going to the training session.
(b) Jacob leading the werewolves.
(c) Edward leading the vampires.
(d) Humans be kept out of the fight.
6. How does Edward react to what Bella tells him after graduation?
(a) He vows to kill Victoria.
(b) He becomes fearful.
(c) He becomes pensive.
(d) He becomes irate.
7. What does Edward say Bella must agree to do before she can be transformed to a vampire?
(a) Go through an initiation rite.
(b) Learn more about vampires.
(c) Leave her family.
(d) Marry him.
8. How does Edward explain the article Bella reads in the newspaper?
(a) It is a group of werewolves trying to implicate vampires.
(b) The rampage is a group of newborn vampires.
(c) It is nothing to do with werewolves or vampires.
(d) He has no idea what it is about.
9. What does Jacob say to Bella about her feelings?
(a) She is inconsistent in her feelings for both men.
(b) She is confused and just thinks she loves Jacob.
(c) She is cold to Jacob.
(d) She is in love with Jacob and won't admit it.
10. Where does Edward send Bella so he can plan with Jasper?
(a) To the library.
(b) To be with Jacob.
(c) To Charlie's office.
(d) To stay with Alice.
11. How does Jacob help warm up Bella?
(a) Warms bricks and lays them around her.
(b) Gets in the sleeping bag with her.
(c) Builds a fire in the old fireplace.
(d) Runs back to Forks and gets more clothing.
12. Where does Jasper fight?
13. What does Alice tell Bella and Jacob?
(a) She had a vision of Carlisle's death.
(b) She had a vision of Edward's death.
(c) She had a vision of the newborn army coming to Forks.
(d) Edward is trying to stop Victoria.
14. What surprises Bella about the pack of werewolves?
(a) It includes two females.
(b) It has several fewer members.
(d) It has expanded.
15. Who arrives at the Cullen residence as Bella is searching for Edward?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jacob go and change into human form?
2. What does Jacob give Bella?
3. What does Jacob tell Bella?
4. In what war did Jasper fight?
5. What would Bella's blood do?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)