Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Edward react to what Bella tells him after graduation?
(a) He becomes irate.
(b) He becomes pensive.
(c) He becomes fearful.
(d) He vows to kill Victoria.
2. What does Edward do to Victoria?
(a) Decapitates her.
(b) Shoots her.
(c) Throws acid on her.
(d) Reasons with her.
3. What does Alice bring Bella?
(a) A description of how one becomes a vampire.
(b) A poem Edward wrote when he was very young.
(c) A new graduation outfit.
(d) An ancient book on the history of vampires.
4. What does Jacob tell Bella?
(a) He has finally imprinted with a woman in a nearby town.
(b) He is leaving Forks.
(c) He is in love with her.
(d) He is going to kill Edward.
5. Why do the werewolves come into the meadow where the vampires are?
(a) To each carry one vampire on his back.
(b) To get a scent of their allies so as not to attack them.
(c) To sign an agreement.
(d) To swear allegiance.
6. What does Bella connect to the break-in of her room?
(a) An old friend who began to hate Bella.
(b) Victoria and the Seattle rampages.
(c) She has made no connections yet.
7. Of what does Bella become unsure?
(a) Going to visit her mother.
(b) Going to Dartmouth.
(c) Going to Harvard.
(d) Becoming a vampire.
8. What does Edward give Bella for her charm bracelet?
(a) A crystal heart.
(b) A crystal ball.
(c) A gold heart.
(d) A winged bat of gold.
9. What happens when Bella hits Jacob?
(a) She cries.
(b) He laughs.
(c) She breaks her hand.
(d) He gets angry.
10. What does Alice want to do for Bella?
(a) Take her to meet the head vampire of the United States.
(b) Throw a graduation party.
(c) Take her shopping.
(d) Sew her prom dress.
11. What does Jasper do in the meadow?
(a) Attacks Jacob.
(b) Shows Bella how to defend herself.
(c) Attacks a rogue vampire.
(d) Demonstrates how to fight the newborns.
12. When does Bella arrive at the Cullen's home?
(a) Edward does not allow her to come there because he is afraid Victoria will arrive.
(b) About two hours before people start arriving for the party.
(c) Just before the party is to begin.
(d) About an hour after most people have arrived for the party.
13. How is Bella the next morning?
(b) Still feels cold.
14. Who wants to steal hunting grounds from other vampires?
(a) The woman who turns Jasper.
(b) Jacob's pack.
(d) A family who hates the Cullen family.
15. What does Alice tell Bella and Jacob?
(a) Edward is trying to stop Victoria.
(b) She had a vision of Edward's death.
(c) She had a vision of the newborn army coming to Forks.
(d) She had a vision of Carlisle's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what war did Jasper fight?
2. What is significant about what Jacob gives Bella?
3. Upon what does Bella insist?
4. What does Jacob suggest in response to what Alice says?
5. Why does Jacob go and change into human form?
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)