|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at the Cullen residence as Bella is searching for Edward?
2. What does Jacob threaten when he talks with Bella?
(a) To let himself get killed in the upcoming battle.
(b) To kill Edward.
(c) To tell Bella's father about Edward being a vampire.
(d) To disrupt Edward and Bella's marriage.
3. To what does Edward agree?
(a) Letting Jacob guard Bella.
(b) Allow Bella to fight.
(c) Allowing the rogue vampires close to their home.
(d) Stay out of the fight.
4. Why can't Bella's mother come to Bella's graduation?
(a) She is ill.
(b) She plans to come.
(c) Her boss won't let her off.
(d) Her husband is injured.
5. In what state is Jacob's body always?
(a) Runs a fever.
(b) Constant changing from fevered to sub-normal temperatures.
(c) Top physical conditioning.
(d) On the edge of the change.
6. Why is Jasper concerned that there will be no help from the vampires in Anchorage?
(a) He believes it violates the vampire rules of conduct.
(b) He thinks the army is a result of a rogue vampire from Anchorage.
(c) He is afraid the werewolves will start policing the area.
(d) He thinks they will need more vampires to fight the newborns.
7. What does Jacob suggest in response to what Alice says?
(a) That the werewolves align with the Vampires.
(b) That the werewolves try to stop Victoria.
(c) That Carlisle be surrounded by all the other Vampires.
(d) That Edward not go out that night.
8. Why does Jacob go and change into human form?
(a) To talk to Bella for a few minutes before the fighting begins.
(b) To sign the agreement for the pack.
(c) To receive other instructions.
(d) To discuss Bella's protection with Edwards.
9. What does Jasper arrange that night?
(a) A truce with several other vampire families.
(b) A training session.
(c) A parley with the head of the newborn army.
(d) A parley with Victoria.
10. Why does the person turn Jasper to a vampire?
(a) To build up an army.
(b) To hurt Jasper's father.
(c) To have him as her lover forever.
(d) To save his life.
11. Where does Edward send Bella so he can plan with Jasper?
(a) To the library.
(b) To stay with Alice.
(c) To be with Jacob.
(d) To Charlie's office.
12. What would Bella's blood do?
(a) Help Edward find her when it is time for him to do his part.
(c) Excite the newborn vampires.
(d) Help Jacob find her when it is time for him to do his part.
13. What is significant about what Jacob gives Bella?
(a) No significance.
(b) It has a carving of a wolf.
(c) It signifies Jacob's intention to marry Bella.
(d) It is a family heirloom.
14. What does Edward do to Victoria?
(a) Throws acid on her.
(b) Reasons with her.
(c) Shoots her.
(d) Decapitates her.
15. What does Jasper refuse to do one day in his past?
(a) Kill a priest.
(b) Kill newborns.
(c) Kill his newborn brother.
(d) Kill his newborn cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Bella talk about the person's past?
2. What does Alice want to do for Bella?
3. What makes Alice and Bella begin to feel fearful?
4. What happens when Bella hits Jacob?
5. What does Bella connect to the break-in of her room?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)