|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella worry about if she were to become a vampire?
(a) She would start killing indiscrimnately.
(b) She would not want to be with Edward forever.
(c) She would lose her family ties.
(d) She would regret the decision.
2. What does Jasper say will have to be done in Seattle?
(a) The newborns will have to be captured and educated.
(b) The newborns will have to be split up into other families.
(c) The newborn army will have to be done away with.
(d) The newborn leaders will have to be executed and burned.
3. Why is Bella happy about what her mother tells her?
(a) She does not like her mother's husband.
(b) She won't have to worry about her mother's safety.
(c) She needs to talk to her mother.
(d) She is not happy.
4. How does Edward react to what Bella tells him after graduation?
(a) He vows to kill Victoria.
(b) He becomes pensive.
(c) He becomes fearful.
(d) He becomes irate.
5. Why is Jasper concerned that there will be no help from the vampires in Anchorage?
(a) He thinks they will need more vampires to fight the newborns.
(b) He thinks the army is a result of a rogue vampire from Anchorage.
(c) He believes it violates the vampire rules of conduct.
(d) He is afraid the werewolves will start policing the area.
6. Why does the vampire family in Anchorage refuse to help Carlisle about Seattle?
(a) They hate humans.
(b) They hate the Cullens.
(c) They do not want to honor a truce with the werewolves.
(d) They are busy fighting their own newborns wild vampires.
7. Why does the story about the third wife cause Edward concern?
(a) Bella might do something foolish.
(b) Bella believes the legends about vampires.
(c) Edward is not concerned about a mere legend.
(d) Bella is considering marrying Jacob.
8. To what does Edward admit concerning Bella?
(a) He has loved her from the first day she arrived at Forks High.
(b) He was jealous.
(c) He is afraid to turn her to a vampire.
(d) He is afraid for her if they do not kill Victoria.
9. Upon what does Bella insist?
(a) Edward leading the vampires.
(b) Going to the training session.
(c) Jacob leading the werewolves.
(d) Humans be kept out of the fight.
10. What does Edward say Bella must agree to do before she can be transformed to a vampire?
(a) Learn more about vampires.
(b) Marry him.
(c) Leave her family.
(d) Go through an initiation rite.
11. What does Alice want to do for Bella and Edward?
(a) Throw them a fancy wedding.
(b) Pay for a trip to the Galapagos where Bella has always wanted to see.
(c) Be the one to track and kill Victoria.
(d) Pay for an around-the-world cruise as a wedding present.
12. What happens when a storm hits during the night?
(a) The newborn vampires lose Bella's scent.
(b) Jacob has to go out and find some lost pack mates.
(c) Edward gets lost in the woods.
(d) Bella begins to freeze.
13. To whom does Bella talk about the person's past?
14. Who turns Jasper to a vampire?
(a) His uncle.
(b) A female vampire.
(c) His lover.
(d) His brother.
15. What does Jacob threaten when he talks with Bella?
(a) To tell Bella's father about Edward being a vampire.
(b) To let himself get killed in the upcoming battle.
(c) To disrupt Edward and Bella's marriage.
(d) To kill Edward.
Short Answer Questions
1. What alibi does Alice create for Bella?
2. What does Edward say is the last thing he wanted to do concerning Bella?
3. Where does Edward send Bella so he can plan with Jasper?
4. What does Bella try to get Edward to do?
5. In what war did Jasper fight?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)