|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Bella hits Jacob?
(a) He laughs.
(b) She breaks her hand.
(c) He gets angry.
(d) She cries.
2. Where does Jasper fight?
3. What does Bella worry about if she were to become a vampire?
(a) She would lose her family ties.
(b) She would not want to be with Edward forever.
(c) She would regret the decision.
(d) She would start killing indiscrimnately.
4. To what does Bella reluctantly agree for Alice's sake.?
(a) Holding off on the wedding until Bella is twenty-one.
(b) A fancy wedding.
(c) Moving to Europe with the Cullens.
(d) Going to stay with her mother until Victoria is gone.
5. What does Jacob tell Bella?
(a) He is going to kill Edward.
(b) He is leaving Forks.
(c) He has finally imprinted with a woman in a nearby town.
(d) He is in love with her.
6. What does Jasper do in the meadow?
(a) Demonstrates how to fight the newborns.
(b) Attacks a rogue vampire.
(c) Shows Bella how to defend herself.
(d) Attacks Jacob.
7. Of what does Bella become unsure?
(a) Becoming a vampire.
(b) Going to Dartmouth.
(c) Going to visit her mother.
(d) Going to Harvard.
8. What does Edward say has forced him to consider turning Bella?
(a) Nothing will force him to do that.
(b) Her passion for him and their relationship.
(c) The danger that Bella is in.
(d) The fact that the head vampire has ordered it.
9. Why is Bella happy about what her mother tells her?
(a) She is not happy.
(b) She needs to talk to her mother.
(c) She does not like her mother's husband.
(d) She won't have to worry about her mother's safety.
10. Why does the person turn Jasper to a vampire?
(a) To have him as her lover forever.
(b) To build up an army.
(c) To save his life.
(d) To hurt Jasper's father.
11. What does Alice want to do for Bella and Edward?
(a) Throw them a fancy wedding.
(b) Be the one to track and kill Victoria.
(c) Pay for an around-the-world cruise as a wedding present.
(d) Pay for a trip to the Galapagos where Bella has always wanted to see.
12. Why does Jacob think he should carry Bella to a safe place?
(a) So she will not tire.
(b) So she can get to the safe house before the fighting begins.
(c) So her scent will be hidden.
(d) So he can spend some time with her.
13. What happens when a storm hits during the night?
(a) Bella begins to freeze.
(b) The newborn vampires lose Bella's scent.
(c) Jacob has to go out and find some lost pack mates.
(d) Edward gets lost in the woods.
14. Where does Edward send Bella so he can plan with Jasper?
(a) To Charlie's office.
(b) To the library.
(c) To be with Jacob.
(d) To stay with Alice.
15. Why does Edward take Bella to the clearing?
(a) To meet with three other vampire families.
(b) To parley with Victoria.
(c) To meet with law enforcement officers.
(d) So she can leave a scent for the newborn vampires.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants to steal hunting grounds from other vampires?
2. What does Jacob say to Bella about her feelings?
3. What happens to Bella in the clearing?
4. What does Bella read about at home?
5. What does Alice want to do for Bella?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)