|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alice tell Bella and Jacob?
(a) She had a vision of Edward's death.
(b) She had a vision of Carlisle's death.
(c) She had a vision of the newborn army coming to Forks.
(d) Edward is trying to stop Victoria.
2. Of what does Bella become unsure?
(a) Becoming a vampire.
(b) Going to Dartmouth.
(c) Going to Harvard.
(d) Going to visit her mother.
3. What does Alice want to do for Bella?
(a) Take her to meet the head vampire of the United States.
(b) Take her shopping.
(c) Sew her prom dress.
(d) Throw a graduation party.
4. What does Edward give Bella for her charm bracelet?
(a) A gold heart.
(b) A winged bat of gold.
(c) A crystal ball.
(d) A crystal heart.
5. Why can't Edward help keep Bella warm?
(a) He is cold by nature.
(b) He is cold also.
(c) He has lost too much blood in the fighting.
(d) He is off looking for Victoria.
6. To whom does Bella talk about the person's past?
7. Of what does Edward assure Bella?
(a) He will always love her even if she chooses not to become a vampire.
(b) He will leave a male human alone if she wants to get involved with one.
(c) He is willing to wait as long as she wants him to do so.
(d) He will leave Jacob alone.
8. What will Edward not tell Bella?
(a) That he will not turn Bella until she has completed college.
(b) That Jacob attacked Edward.
(c) That Victoria has been spotted in Port Angeles.
(d) About a vision Alice has.
9. Who wants to steal hunting grounds from other vampires?
(a) Jacob's pack.
(c) The woman who turns Jasper.
(d) A family who hates the Cullen family.
10. What does Jasper arrange that night?
(a) A parley with the head of the newborn army.
(b) A training session.
(c) A truce with several other vampire families.
(d) A parley with Victoria.
11. Why does Jacob cry out in pain?
(a) He steps in a wolf trap set out by Victoria.
(b) Some newborn vampires have attacked him.
(c) He is shot when he steps out of the cabin.
(d) He overhears Bella and Edward talking about their upcoming marriage.
12. What would Bella's blood do?
(b) Help Jacob find her when it is time for him to do his part.
(c) Help Edward find her when it is time for him to do his part.
(d) Excite the newborn vampires.
13. Why do the werewolves come into the meadow where the vampires are?
(a) To get a scent of their allies so as not to attack them.
(b) To swear allegiance.
(c) To each carry one vampire on his back.
(d) To sign an agreement.
14. Where does Jasper fight?
15. What does Edward say Bella must agree to do before she can be transformed to a vampire?
(a) Go through an initiation rite.
(b) Leave her family.
(c) Marry him.
(d) Learn more about vampires.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Bella arrive at the Cullen's home?
2. What happens to Bella in the clearing?
3. What does Jacob suggest in response to what Alice says?
4. What does Jacob threaten when he talks with Bella?
5. To what does Edward agree?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)