|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who turns Jasper to a vampire?
(a) His brother.
(b) His lover.
(c) A female vampire.
(d) His uncle.
2. How is Bella the next morning?
(d) Still feels cold.
3. What happens when a storm hits during the night?
(a) Bella begins to freeze.
(b) Jacob has to go out and find some lost pack mates.
(c) Edward gets lost in the woods.
(d) The newborn vampires lose Bella's scent.
4. To what does Edward agree?
(a) Allowing the rogue vampires close to their home.
(b) Allow Bella to fight.
(c) Letting Jacob guard Bella.
(d) Stay out of the fight.
5. What does Jacob tell Bella?
(a) He is in love with her.
(b) He is going to kill Edward.
(c) He has finally imprinted with a woman in a nearby town.
(d) He is leaving Forks.
6. Why does the person turn Jasper to a vampire?
(a) To have him as her lover forever.
(b) To build up an army.
(c) To save his life.
(d) To hurt Jasper's father.
7. Why does the story about the third wife cause Edward concern?
(a) Bella is considering marrying Jacob.
(b) Bella might do something foolish.
(c) Bella believes the legends about vampires.
(d) Edward is not concerned about a mere legend.
8. What does Jasper say will have to be done in Seattle?
(a) The newborn leaders will have to be executed and burned.
(b) The newborns will have to be split up into other families.
(c) The newborn army will have to be done away with.
(d) The newborns will have to be captured and educated.
9. Why is Bella happy about what her mother tells her?
(a) She won't have to worry about her mother's safety.
(b) She does not like her mother's husband.
(c) She needs to talk to her mother.
(d) She is not happy.
10. What does Jacob threaten when he talks with Bella?
(a) To kill Edward.
(b) To disrupt Edward and Bella's marriage.
(c) To let himself get killed in the upcoming battle.
(d) To tell Bella's father about Edward being a vampire.
11. What do Alice and Bella try to keep from Edward during the graduation ceremonies?
(a) Bella has a special surprise for Edward.
(b) Jacob may try to kill Edward.
(c) Bella does not want to become a vampire yet.
(d) Their realizations.
12. Why does Jacob cry out in pain?
(a) Some newborn vampires have attacked him.
(b) He overhears Bella and Edward talking about their upcoming marriage.
(c) He is shot when he steps out of the cabin.
(d) He steps in a wolf trap set out by Victoria.
13. Upon what does Bella insist?
(a) Edward leading the vampires.
(b) Jacob leading the werewolves.
(c) Humans be kept out of the fight.
(d) Going to the training session.
14. What does Jasper refuse to do one day in his past?
(a) Kill newborns.
(b) Kill his newborn brother.
(c) Kill a priest.
(d) Kill his newborn cousin.
15. Of what does Bella become unsure?
(a) Going to visit her mother.
(b) Becoming a vampire.
(c) Going to Dartmouth.
(d) Going to Harvard.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Bella arrive at the Cullen's home?
2. Who wants to steal hunting grounds from other vampires?
3. Why can't Edward help keep Bella warm?
4. What does Jasper arrange that night?
5. What does Alice tell Bella and Jacob?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)