|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Edward send Bella so he can plan with Jasper?
(a) To Charlie's office.
(b) To be with Jacob.
(c) To the library.
(d) To stay with Alice.
2. What happens to Bella in the clearing?
(a) She is forced to return home with Charlie.
(b) She is attacked by one of their supposed allies.
(c) She falls and cuts her hand.
3. How does Edward explain the article Bella reads in the newspaper?
(a) It is nothing to do with werewolves or vampires.
(b) He has no idea what it is about.
(c) The rampage is a group of newborn vampires.
(d) It is a group of werewolves trying to implicate vampires.
4. Why does Jacob cry out in pain?
(a) He steps in a wolf trap set out by Victoria.
(b) He is shot when he steps out of the cabin.
(c) Some newborn vampires have attacked him.
(d) He overhears Bella and Edward talking about their upcoming marriage.
5. What is significant about what Jacob gives Bella?
(a) It signifies Jacob's intention to marry Bella.
(b) It is a family heirloom.
(c) It has a carving of a wolf.
(d) No significance.
6. What does Alice want to do for Bella?
(a) Take her to meet the head vampire of the United States.
(b) Throw a graduation party.
(c) Take her shopping.
(d) Sew her prom dress.
7. Why does Edward take Bella to the clearing?
(a) To meet with three other vampire families.
(b) So she can leave a scent for the newborn vampires.
(c) To meet with law enforcement officers.
(d) To parley with Victoria.
8. What does Jasper say will have to be done in Seattle?
(a) The newborn leaders will have to be executed and burned.
(b) The newborns will have to be split up into other families.
(c) The newborn army will have to be done away with.
(d) The newborns will have to be captured and educated.
9. Who wants to steal hunting grounds from other vampires?
(b) Jacob's pack.
(c) A family who hates the Cullen family.
(d) The woman who turns Jasper.
10. Why is Bella happy about what her mother tells her?
(a) She won't have to worry about her mother's safety.
(b) She does not like her mother's husband.
(c) She is not happy.
(d) She needs to talk to her mother.
11. How is Bella the next morning?
(c) Still feels cold.
12. In what state is Jacob's body always?
(a) On the edge of the change.
(b) Runs a fever.
(c) Top physical conditioning.
(d) Constant changing from fevered to sub-normal temperatures.
13. To what does Edward agree?
(a) Stay out of the fight.
(b) Allow Bella to fight.
(c) Allowing the rogue vampires close to their home.
(d) Letting Jacob guard Bella.
14. What does Alice tell Bella and Jacob?
(a) She had a vision of Carlisle's death.
(b) She had a vision of Edward's death.
(c) She had a vision of the newborn army coming to Forks.
(d) Edward is trying to stop Victoria.
15. Who does Jasper first meet when he travels north?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella connect to the break-in of her room?
2. Why do the werewolves come into the meadow where the vampires are?
3. What does Jasper do in the meadow?
4. What do Alice and Bella try to keep from Edward during the graduation ceremonies?
5. What would Bella's blood do?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)