|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward do to Victoria?
(a) Decapitates her.
(b) Reasons with her.
(c) Throws acid on her.
(d) Shoots her.
2. Why does Edward force Jacob away from Bella?
(a) Edward does not force Jacob away from Bella.
(b) Jacob falls on Bella accidentally.
(c) Edward thinks Jacob is pretending to have fallen.
(d) Edward is afraid Jacob is going to hurt Bella.
3. What would Bella's blood do?
(b) Help Jacob find her when it is time for him to do his part.
(c) Help Edward find her when it is time for him to do his part.
(d) Excite the newborn vampires.
4. What alibi does Alice create for Bella?
(c) Library work.
5. Why does Edward take Bella to the clearing?
(a) To parley with Victoria.
(b) To meet with law enforcement officers.
(c) To meet with three other vampire families.
(d) So she can leave a scent for the newborn vampires.
6. Who arrives at the Cullen residence as Bella is searching for Edward?
7. What does Bella read about at home?
(a) The escalating killing spree in Seattle.
(b) The escalating fights between two gangs in the area.
(c) The unexplained wolf deaths in the area.
(d) The upcoming graduation ceremony.
8. How is Bella the next morning?
(b) Still feels cold.
9. What happens to Bella in the clearing?
(a) She is attacked by one of their supposed allies.
(b) She falls and cuts her hand.
(d) She is forced to return home with Charlie.
10. What does Jacob say to Bella about her feelings?
(a) She is inconsistent in her feelings for both men.
(b) She is cold to Jacob.
(c) She is in love with Jacob and won't admit it.
(d) She is confused and just thinks she loves Jacob.
11. What does Bella connect to the break-in of her room?
(a) She has made no connections yet.
(b) An old friend who began to hate Bella.
(c) Victoria and the Seattle rampages.
12. To what does Edward admit concerning Bella?
(a) He has loved her from the first day she arrived at Forks High.
(b) He is afraid for her if they do not kill Victoria.
(c) He was jealous.
(d) He is afraid to turn her to a vampire.
13. Of what does Bella become unsure?
(a) Becoming a vampire.
(b) Going to visit her mother.
(c) Going to Harvard.
(d) Going to Dartmouth.
14. What does Jasper do in the meadow?
(a) Demonstrates how to fight the newborns.
(b) Attacks a rogue vampire.
(c) Shows Bella how to defend herself.
(d) Attacks Jacob.
15. Of what does Edward assure Bella?
(a) He is willing to wait as long as she wants him to do so.
(b) He will always love her even if she chooses not to become a vampire.
(c) He will leave Jacob alone.
(d) He will leave a male human alone if she wants to get involved with one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Bella hits Jacob?
2. Who does Jasper first meet when he travels north?
3. Why do the werewolves come into the meadow where the vampires are?
4. What does Jacob tell Bella?
5. Why can't Bella's mother come to Bella's graduation?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)