|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when a storm hits during the night?
(a) Edward gets lost in the woods.
(b) Bella begins to freeze.
(c) The newborn vampires lose Bella's scent.
(d) Jacob has to go out and find some lost pack mates.
2. What would Bella's blood do?
(a) Excite the newborn vampires.
(c) Help Edward find her when it is time for him to do his part.
(d) Help Jacob find her when it is time for him to do his part.
3. For what does Jasper suggest using Bella?
4. Why is Bella happy about what her mother tells her?
(a) She needs to talk to her mother.
(b) She does not like her mother's husband.
(c) She is not happy.
(d) She won't have to worry about her mother's safety.
5. Of what does Bella become unsure?
(a) Going to Dartmouth.
(b) Going to visit her mother.
(c) Going to Harvard.
(d) Becoming a vampire.
6. Why does Edward take Bella to the clearing?
(a) To meet with law enforcement officers.
(b) To meet with three other vampire families.
(c) So she can leave a scent for the newborn vampires.
(d) To parley with Victoria.
7. Why does Edward force Jacob away from Bella?
(a) Edward does not force Jacob away from Bella.
(b) Edward thinks Jacob is pretending to have fallen.
(c) Jacob falls on Bella accidentally.
(d) Edward is afraid Jacob is going to hurt Bella.
8. What does Edward do to Victoria?
(a) Throws acid on her.
(b) Decapitates her.
(c) Shoots her.
(d) Reasons with her.
9. Upon what does Bella insist?
(a) Humans be kept out of the fight.
(b) Jacob leading the werewolves.
(c) Going to the training session.
(d) Edward leading the vampires.
10. Who wants to steal hunting grounds from other vampires?
(a) Jacob's pack.
(c) A family who hates the Cullen family.
(d) The woman who turns Jasper.
11. What does Bella allow Jacob to do?
(a) Kiss her.
(b) Wrestle with Edward.
(c) Be her primary protector.
(d) Stay with her so he will not allow himself to get killed.
12. Why does Jacob cry out in pain?
(a) He overhears Bella and Edward talking about their upcoming marriage.
(b) Some newborn vampires have attacked him.
(c) He is shot when he steps out of the cabin.
(d) He steps in a wolf trap set out by Victoria.
13. What does Jasper arrange that night?
(a) A training session.
(b) A truce with several other vampire families.
(c) A parley with the head of the newborn army.
(d) A parley with Victoria.
14. To whom does Bella talk about the person's past?
15. What do Alice and Bella try to keep from Edward during the graduation ceremonies?
(a) Jacob may try to kill Edward.
(b) Bella does not want to become a vampire yet.
(c) Bella has a special surprise for Edward.
(d) Their realizations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the vampire family in Anchorage refuse to help Carlisle about Seattle?
2. In what state is Jacob's body always?
3. When does Bella arrive at the Cullen's home?
4. What does Alice want to do for Bella and Edward?
5. What does Edward say Bella must agree to do before she can be transformed to a vampire?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)