|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Bella in the clearing?
(b) She is attacked by one of their supposed allies.
(c) She is forced to return home with Charlie.
(d) She falls and cuts her hand.
2. What does Edward say is the last thing he wanted to do concerning Bella?
(a) Take her away from her family.
(b) Change her into a vampire.
(c) Hurt her by leaving.
(d) Watch her grow old and die.
3. What does Bella try to get Edward to do?
(a) Go help the rest of the Cullens with the newborn vampires.
(b) Understand Jacob's point of view.
(c) Keep Jacob safe.
(d) Make love.
4. For what does Jasper suggest using Bella?
5. What does Bella connect to the break-in of her room?
(b) She has made no connections yet.
(c) An old friend who began to hate Bella.
(d) Victoria and the Seattle rampages.
6. What happens when Bella hits Jacob?
(a) He gets angry.
(b) She breaks her hand.
(c) She cries.
(d) He laughs.
7. What does Jasper refuse to do one day in his past?
(a) Kill a priest.
(b) Kill his newborn cousin.
(c) Kill newborns.
(d) Kill his newborn brother.
8. Where do Bella and Charlie go to have dinner?
(a) Her grandmother's house.
(b) A new Mexican restaurant in town.
(c) The lodge.
(d) A new Italian restaurant in town.
9. Who does Jasper lead?
(a) A huge war in Europe between vampires and werewolves.
(b) The War of 1812.
(c) The Spanish-American war.
(d) The army that is stealing other vampires' hunting grounds.
10. What would Bella's blood do?
(a) Help Jacob find her when it is time for him to do his part.
(b) Excite the newborn vampires.
(d) Help Edward find her when it is time for him to do his part.
11. To whom does Bella talk about the person's past?
12. Who turns Jasper to a vampire?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His brother.
(c) His lover.
(d) A female vampire.
13. What does Bella allow Jacob to do?
(a) Kiss her.
(b) Wrestle with Edward.
(c) Be her primary protector.
(d) Stay with her so he will not allow himself to get killed.
14. What does Jasper say will have to be done in Seattle?
(a) The newborn army will have to be done away with.
(b) The newborns will have to be split up into other families.
(c) The newborn leaders will have to be executed and burned.
(d) The newborns will have to be captured and educated.
15. Who does Jasper first meet when he travels north?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Edward force Jacob away from Bella?
2. To what does Edward agree?
3. What makes Alice and Bella begin to feel fearful?
4. What does Jacob threaten when he talks with Bella?
5. What does Jacob give Bella?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)