|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward say is the last thing he wanted to do concerning Bella?
(a) Take her away from her family.
(b) Hurt her by leaving.
(c) Change her into a vampire.
(d) Watch her grow old and die.
2. Upon what does Bella insist?
(a) Humans be kept out of the fight.
(b) Jacob leading the werewolves.
(c) Edward leading the vampires.
(d) Going to the training session.
3. Who does Jasper first meet when he travels north?
4. In what war did Jasper fight?
(a) Spanish Civil War.
(b) American Revolution.
(c) French Revolution.
(d) American Civil War.
5. How is Bella the next morning?
(a) Still feels cold.
6. For what does Jasper suggest using Bella?
7. What is significant about what Jacob gives Bella?
(a) It has a carving of a wolf.
(b) No significance.
(c) It signifies Jacob's intention to marry Bella.
(d) It is a family heirloom.
8. What does Alice tell Bella and Jacob?
(a) She had a vision of Carlisle's death.
(b) She had a vision of the newborn army coming to Forks.
(c) She had a vision of Edward's death.
(d) Edward is trying to stop Victoria.
9. Who turns Jasper to a vampire?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His brother.
(c) A female vampire.
(d) His lover.
10. What happens when a storm hits during the night?
(a) The newborn vampires lose Bella's scent.
(b) Jacob has to go out and find some lost pack mates.
(c) Edward gets lost in the woods.
(d) Bella begins to freeze.
11. What does Jacob say to Bella about her feelings?
(a) She is confused and just thinks she loves Jacob.
(b) She is inconsistent in her feelings for both men.
(c) She is cold to Jacob.
(d) She is in love with Jacob and won't admit it.
12. What does Alice want to do for Bella?
(a) Take her shopping.
(b) Sew her prom dress.
(c) Throw a graduation party.
(d) Take her to meet the head vampire of the United States.
13. Why does the story about the third wife cause Edward concern?
(a) Bella is considering marrying Jacob.
(b) Bella believes the legends about vampires.
(c) Bella might do something foolish.
(d) Edward is not concerned about a mere legend.
14. Why does Edward take Bella to the clearing?
(a) To parley with Victoria.
(b) To meet with three other vampire families.
(c) To meet with law enforcement officers.
(d) So she can leave a scent for the newborn vampires.
15. What happens when Bella hits Jacob?
(a) She breaks her hand.
(b) He gets angry.
(c) He laughs.
(d) She cries.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Edward admit concerning Bella?
2. What does Jacob tell Bella?
3. Why is Alice angry with Bella?
4. What does Bella connect to the break-in of her room?
5. Where do Bella and Charlie go to have dinner?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)