|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella read about at home?
(a) The escalating fights between two gangs in the area.
(b) The upcoming graduation ceremony.
(c) The unexplained wolf deaths in the area.
(d) The escalating killing spree in Seattle.
2. What does Bella worry about if she were to become a vampire?
(a) She would lose her family ties.
(b) She would start killing indiscrimnately.
(c) She would regret the decision.
(d) She would not want to be with Edward forever.
3. What does Jacob suggest in response to what Alice says?
(a) That Edward not go out that night.
(b) That the werewolves align with the Vampires.
(c) That the werewolves try to stop Victoria.
(d) That Carlisle be surrounded by all the other Vampires.
4. In what war did Jasper fight?
(a) American Revolution.
(b) Spanish Civil War.
(c) American Civil War.
(d) French Revolution.
5. Why does Jacob go and change into human form?
(a) To discuss Bella's protection with Edwards.
(b) To receive other instructions.
(c) To talk to Bella for a few minutes before the fighting begins.
(d) To sign the agreement for the pack.
6. What surprises Bella about the pack of werewolves?
(a) It includes two females.
(c) It has several fewer members.
(d) It has expanded.
7. Of what does Bella become unsure?
(a) Going to Harvard.
(b) Going to Dartmouth.
(c) Going to visit her mother.
(d) Becoming a vampire.
8. Why does the vampire family in Anchorage refuse to help Carlisle about Seattle?
(a) They hate humans.
(b) They hate the Cullens.
(c) They do not want to honor a truce with the werewolves.
(d) They are busy fighting their own newborns wild vampires.
9. What does Alice bring Bella?
(a) An ancient book on the history of vampires.
(b) A poem Edward wrote when he was very young.
(c) A new graduation outfit.
(d) A description of how one becomes a vampire.
10. What happens to Bella in the clearing?
(b) She is attacked by one of their supposed allies.
(c) She falls and cuts her hand.
(d) She is forced to return home with Charlie.
11. What does Edward say is the last thing he wanted to do concerning Bella?
(a) Change her into a vampire.
(b) Watch her grow old and die.
(c) Hurt her by leaving.
(d) Take her away from her family.
12. What does Jasper refuse to do one day in his past?
(a) Kill newborns.
(b) Kill his newborn brother.
(c) Kill his newborn cousin.
(d) Kill a priest.
13. What does Edward do to Victoria?
(a) Throws acid on her.
(b) Decapitates her.
(c) Shoots her.
(d) Reasons with her.
14. What happens when Bella hits Jacob?
(a) She breaks her hand.
(b) She cries.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He gets angry.
15. Why does Jacob think he should carry Bella to a safe place?
(a) So she will not tire.
(b) So he can spend some time with her.
(c) So she can get to the safe house before the fighting begins.
(d) So her scent will be hidden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jasper lead?
2. What do Edward and Jacob do as Bella goes to sleep?
3. Where do Bella and Charlie go to have dinner?
4. What does Edward give Bella for her charm bracelet?
5. Why does Edward take Bella to the clearing?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)