|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the vampire family in Anchorage refuse to help Carlisle about Seattle?
(a) They hate the Cullens.
(b) They do not want to honor a truce with the werewolves.
(c) They hate humans.
(d) They are busy fighting their own newborns wild vampires.
2. To whom does Bella talk about the person's past?
3. When does Bella arrive at the Cullen's home?
(a) Just before the party is to begin.
(b) Edward does not allow her to come there because he is afraid Victoria will arrive.
(c) About two hours before people start arriving for the party.
(d) About an hour after most people have arrived for the party.
4. Why does Jacob think he should carry Bella to a safe place?
(a) So she can get to the safe house before the fighting begins.
(b) So her scent will be hidden.
(c) So he can spend some time with her.
(d) So she will not tire.
5. For what does Jasper suggest using Bella?
6. What does Bella connect to the break-in of her room?
(a) An old friend who began to hate Bella.
(b) She has made no connections yet.
(d) Victoria and the Seattle rampages.
7. What happens to Bella in the clearing?
(a) She is forced to return home with Charlie.
(b) She is attacked by one of their supposed allies.
(d) She falls and cuts her hand.
8. Of what does Bella become unsure?
(a) Becoming a vampire.
(b) Going to visit her mother.
(c) Going to Harvard.
(d) Going to Dartmouth.
9. To what does Edward agree?
(a) Stay out of the fight.
(b) Letting Jacob guard Bella.
(c) Allowing the rogue vampires close to their home.
(d) Allow Bella to fight.
10. Why can't Edward help keep Bella warm?
(a) He has lost too much blood in the fighting.
(b) He is cold by nature.
(c) He is off looking for Victoria.
(d) He is cold also.
11. Where do Bella and Charlie go to have dinner?
(a) The lodge.
(b) A new Italian restaurant in town.
(c) Her grandmother's house.
(d) A new Mexican restaurant in town.
12. What does Jacob suggest in response to what Alice says?
(a) That Carlisle be surrounded by all the other Vampires.
(b) That the werewolves align with the Vampires.
(c) That Edward not go out that night.
(d) That the werewolves try to stop Victoria.
13. Where does Jasper fight?
14. Where does Jacob carry Bella?
(a) To the mountains.
(b) To the Cullen's hidden safe house.
(c) To his pack's den.
(d) To Port Angeles.
15. Why does Jacob cry out in pain?
(a) He steps in a wolf trap set out by Victoria.
(b) He is shot when he steps out of the cabin.
(c) Some newborn vampires have attacked him.
(d) He overhears Bella and Edward talking about their upcoming marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Edward explain the article Bella reads in the newspaper?
2. What does Edward do to Victoria?
3. What does Bella worry about if she were to become a vampire?
4. Upon what does Bella insist?
5. What surprises Bella about the pack of werewolves?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)