|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jasper arrange that night?
(a) A training session.
(b) A parley with the head of the newborn army.
(c) A truce with several other vampire families.
(d) A parley with Victoria.
2. What does Jasper refuse to do one day in his past?
(a) Kill his newborn cousin.
(b) Kill a priest.
(c) Kill his newborn brother.
(d) Kill newborns.
3. Where does Jacob carry Bella?
(a) To the Cullen's hidden safe house.
(b) To Port Angeles.
(c) To his pack's den.
(d) To the mountains.
4. What does Edward say is the last thing he wanted to do concerning Bella?
(a) Take her away from her family.
(b) Change her into a vampire.
(c) Watch her grow old and die.
(d) Hurt her by leaving.
5. Why does Edward take Bella to the clearing?
(a) To meet with law enforcement officers.
(b) So she can leave a scent for the newborn vampires.
(c) To meet with three other vampire families.
(d) To parley with Victoria.
6. What does Alice want to do for Bella?
(a) Take her to meet the head vampire of the United States.
(b) Sew her prom dress.
(c) Throw a graduation party.
(d) Take her shopping.
7. To whom does Bella talk about the person's past?
8. How does Edward explain the article Bella reads in the newspaper?
(a) He has no idea what it is about.
(b) It is a group of werewolves trying to implicate vampires.
(c) The rampage is a group of newborn vampires.
(d) It is nothing to do with werewolves or vampires.
9. Who arrives at the Cullen residence as Bella is searching for Edward?
10. What does Bella allow Jacob to do?
(a) Wrestle with Edward.
(b) Stay with her so he will not allow himself to get killed.
(c) Be her primary protector.
(d) Kiss her.
11. What does Alice want to do for Bella and Edward?
(a) Throw them a fancy wedding.
(b) Be the one to track and kill Victoria.
(c) Pay for a trip to the Galapagos where Bella has always wanted to see.
(d) Pay for an around-the-world cruise as a wedding present.
12. What surprises Bella about the pack of werewolves?
(a) It includes two females.
(b) It has expanded.
(c) It has several fewer members.
13. Who turns Jasper to a vampire?
(a) His lover.
(b) His uncle.
(c) A female vampire.
(d) His brother.
14. What does Edward say has forced him to consider turning Bella?
(a) The fact that the head vampire has ordered it.
(b) The danger that Bella is in.
(c) Nothing will force him to do that.
(d) Her passion for him and their relationship.
15. Why is Bella happy about what her mother tells her?
(a) She won't have to worry about her mother's safety.
(b) She needs to talk to her mother.
(c) She does not like her mother's husband.
(d) She is not happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the vampire family in Anchorage refuse to help Carlisle about Seattle?
2. What happens to Bella in the clearing?
3. What does Edward give Bella for her charm bracelet?
4. What is significant about what Jacob gives Bella?
5. In what war did Jasper fight?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)