|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes a rift between Sam and Leah?
(a) Sam's feelings about Bella.
(b) Sam being a werewolf.
(c) Sam's feelings about Emily.
(d) Sam's time spent as a werewolf.
2. What does Charlie give Bella?
(a) A newer car.
(b) Her mother's engagement ring.
(c) A letter.
(d) Her paternal grandmother's pendant.
3. What is it about Jacob that concerns Edward?
(a) He is not very smart.
(b) He is a werewolf.
(c) He hates Edward.
(d) He has a bad temper.
4. What do one of the Cullens do when they are chasing Victoria?
(a) Accidentally cross a border.
(b) Falls into a trap.
(c) Makes a false assumption.
5. What happens when Jacob cuts his hand?
(a) It heals almost immediately.
(b) Nothing out of the ordinary.
(c) It festers almost immediately.
(d) It bleeds dark blood.
6. To what college does Edward want Bella to apply?
7. Where is Edward when Bella goes to work?
(a) At home.
(b) Looking for Jacob.
(c) Hunting with his family.
(d) At a basketball practice.
8. How do the werewolves communicate how they are feeling to their pack members when in werewolf form?
(a) They cannot communicate in wolf form.
(b) Signals with their paws.
(d) Various growls and yelps.
9. Where does Bella go on her motorcycle?
(a) Back to the school for a rehearsal.
(b) The Cullen home.
(c) Her father's office.
10. What does Bella want to do without her family's knowledge?
(a) Get pregnant.
(b) Become a vampire.
(c) Marry Jacob.
(d) Marry Edward.
11. Over what do Edward and Bella disagree that night?
(b) Whether to tell Charlie about Bella's ultimate plan.
(c) About whether or not to go to college.
(d) When to become a vampire.
12. Why doesn't Bella go to visit Jacob?
(a) Jacob tells her he does not want to see her.
(b) Edward disables her truck.
(c) Her father restricts her.
(d) She is worried Jacob is using her to get to Edward.
13. What does Charlie want Bella to do concerning her friends?
(a) See less of them.
(b) Make new friends who are more reliable.
(c) He has no opinion about her friends.
(d) See more of them and less of Edward.
14. What does Edward encourage Bella to do?
(a) Not see him anymore.
(b) Marry him.
(c) Run away with him.
(d) Apply to more colleges.
15. What is Bella planning to help a girlfriend at school do?
(a) Fill out graduation announcements.
(b) Study for a chemistry final.
(c) Write a theme song for graduation.
(d) Decorate her house for a party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella's mother talk about that causes Bella discomfort?
2. Who has been terrorizing Seattle?
3. Who does Edward's family think is responsible for what Edward noticed in Bella's home?
4. How does Bella see going to college as being useful?
5. What does Bella say that angers Jacob?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)