|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Edward confront Bella?
(a) Her leaving town when Victoria comes to town.
(b) Her telling her father about the whole vampire thing.
(c) Her visit to Jacob.
(d) Her not wanting to go to college.
2. Who follows Bella to Angela's house?
3. What did Jacob used to think about the legend he is explaining to Bella?
(a) It has no basis in reality.
(b) It makes werewolves the guardians of the supernatural.
(c) It is why male werewolves do not change around women.
(d) It is why a male werewolf will looks at women as he changes.
4. What does Angela suggest might be the reason for the tension between Edward and Jacob?
(a) She has no idea.
(b) The age-old werewolf-vampire feud.
5. How do the werewolves communicate how they are feeling to their pack members when in werewolf form?
(b) They cannot communicate in wolf form.
(c) Various growls and yelps.
(d) Signals with their paws.
6. What does a warrior do one day when Taha Aki cannot defend himself?
(a) Take over Taha Aki's body.
(b) Kill's Taha Aki's body.
(c) Defend Taha Aki's body.
7. What does Edward talk to Charlie about without consulting Bella?
(a) Bella's mother's illness.
(b) Visiting Bella's mother.
(c) Bella applying to Harvard.
(d) Bella marrying Edward after high school.
8. What does Edward notice in Bella's home when he comes over?
(a) A bad electrical connection.
(b) A hidden camera.
(c) A hidden mic.
(d) An unfamiliar scent.
9. What does Sam think about the woman he sees?
(b) He hates her for no discernable reason.
(c) He believes she is meant for him.
(d) He thinks she is out to kill him.
10. What does Jacob do over at Bella's house?
(a) Sets up a camera security system.
(b) Almost transforms when he gets angry.
(c) Gets into a fight with Edward.
(d) Smells the scent of the intruder.
11. Why is Alice unable to "see" where Bella is going?
(a) Alice is busy doing other things.
(b) Alice has promised Edward not to "spy" on Bella.
(c) Bella does not think about it ahead of time.
(d) Bella uses the mind block Edward taught her.
12. What does Bella discover that Edward has purchased?
(a) A bed.
(b) A silver stake.
(c) A gun.
(d) A ring.
13. What is Bella planning to help a girlfriend at school do?
(a) Study for a chemistry final.
(b) Decorate her house for a party.
(c) Write a theme song for graduation.
(d) Fill out graduation announcements.
14. To what college has Bella been accepted?
(a) Portland University.
(b) University of Alaska Southeast.
(c) University of Washington at Spokane.
(d) University of San Francisco.
15. What does Edward give Alice a Porsche?
(a) She's always wanted one.
(b) To keep Bella safe.
(c) To track Victoria out of town.
(d) To win a new vampire's admiration.
Short Answer Questions
1. What form does Taha Aki take to communicate with his people?
2. About what does Bella feel guilty?
3. What can the wolves do when they are in werewolf form together?
4. Why does Edward's family rule out their first thoughts?
5. Where does Bella go on her motorcycle?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)