|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Alice unable to "see" where Bella is going?
(a) Alice is busy doing other things.
(b) Bella uses the mind block Edward taught her.
(c) Alice has promised Edward not to "spy" on Bella.
(d) Bella does not think about it ahead of time.
2. To what college does Edward want Bella to apply?
3. What does Sam think about the woman he sees?
(a) He thinks she is out to kill him.
(c) He believes she is meant for him.
(d) He hates her for no discernable reason.
4. What happens to Alice during lunch?
(a) She is deliberately tripped by a female student.
(b) She is called into the principal's office.
(c) She is attacked by Jacob.
(d) She has a vision.
5. What does Bella discover when she returns home?
(a) Her father is home ill.
(b) Her mother is there.
(c) Some items are missing from her bedroom.
(d) Her mother has called.
6. What does Jacob say he has not yet done?
(a) Seen much of the world.
(b) Found a women he would like to love.
(c) Change fully to a werewolf.
(d) Planned to kill Edward.
7. What does Edward notice in Bella's home when he comes over?
(a) A hidden mic.
(b) A bad electrical connection.
(c) A hidden camera.
(d) An unfamiliar scent.
8. About what does Edward try to appear nonchalant?
(a) His sorrow that Charlie does not like him.
(b) His feelings of antipathy towards Jacob.
(c) Bella's enjoyment of "human" life.
(d) A vision Alice has.
9. What does Edward encourage Bella to do?
(a) Run away with him.
(b) Not see him anymore.
(c) Marry him.
(d) Apply to more colleges.
10. What does Edward talk to Charlie about without consulting Bella?
(a) Visiting Bella's mother.
(b) Bella's mother's illness.
(c) Bella applying to Harvard.
(d) Bella marrying Edward after high school.
11. Why is Bella still angry at Jacob?
(a) For trying to intimidate her father.
(b) For getting her in trouble.
(c) For being cruel to his brother.
(d) For speaking out against Edward.
12. What do the werewolves do to the first vampire they kill?
(a) Drink its blood.
(b) Study it in a cage.
(c) Send it back to Transylvania.
(d) Burn it.
13. Where do Bella and Jacob go?
(a) To Jacob's house.
(b) To the river.
(c) To Bella's house.
(d) To the beach.
14. What is discussed in werewolf legends of old?
(a) The god of the werewolves is actually the same one as that of the vampires.
(b) There is a god of the werewolves.
(c) What Jacob explains about imprinting.
(d) Vampires and werewolves were once very good friends.
15. Who has been terrorizing Seattle?
(a) A serial killer.
(b) A gang of rapists.
(c) A newborn werewolf.
(d) A newborn vampire.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Jacob tell Bella?
2. What form does Taha Aki take to communicate with his people?
3. About what does Edward confront Bella?
4. For what does Edward want to use the airline tickets Bella has?
5. Who follows Bella to Angela's house?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)