|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what college does Edward want Bella to apply?
2. What is happening where Jacob takes Bella?
(a) A bonfire.
(b) A fight.
(c) A meeting.
(d) A lecture.
3. What is one thing Bella and Jacob discuss?
(a) A child with whom another werewolf recently imprinted.
(b) The reason werewolves are able to remember they are human.
(c) The origins of werewolves.
(d) The reason werewolves sometimes do not return to their human state.
4. What does Edward notice in Bella's home when he comes over?
(a) A hidden mic.
(b) A bad electrical connection.
(c) An unfamiliar scent.
(d) A hidden camera.
5. What does the principal have to do?
(a) Restrict the students to their classrooms because of a gun incident.
(b) Disarm a crazed student.
(c) Break up a confrontation between Edward and Jacob.
(d) Announce that the game has been cancelled.
6. Why does Bella go to Angela's house?
(a) To borrow an xbox video.
(b) To address graduation announcements.
(c) To return a dress.
(d) To return a cd.
7. Where does Jacob want Bella to visit him?
(a) The museum.
(b) His home.
(c) La Push.
(d) A secret safe house.
8. What was Edward's motive for taking Bella out of town over the weekend?
(a) Alice had a vision that Bella was going to die that weekend in Forks.
(b) Victoria was in town.
(c) Charlie confided to Edward he was having a female weekend guest.
(d) Alice had a vision that Bella's mother was going to die.
9. What happened to Sam as he began to change into a werewolf?
(b) He tries to kill himself.
(c) He panicked.
(d) He can only change partially.
10. Why does Bella think Edward will be angry?
(a) She does not want to go to college.
(b) She is rethinking becoming a vampire.
(c) She slapped an important vampire.
(d) For her talk with Jacob.
11. What does Edward talk to Charlie about without consulting Bella?
(a) Bella's mother's illness.
(b) Bella marrying Edward after high school.
(c) Bella applying to Harvard.
(d) Visiting Bella's mother.
12. What does Edward give Alice a Porsche?
(a) She's always wanted one.
(b) To track Victoria out of town.
(c) To win a new vampire's admiration.
(d) To keep Bella safe.
13. About what does Bella change her mind concerning Jacob?
(a) Believing he has her best interests at heart.
(b) Knowing he is gentle.
(c) Seeking out Jacob.
(d) Believing he would make a good father.
14. Jacob explains to Bella about __________________.
(a) Being sorry he is a werewolf.
(d) Becoming a werewolf.
15. What does Charlie tell Bella about her activities?
(a) She is old enough now to make her own choices and he will no longer interfere.
(b) She is grounded.
(c) She is no longer grounded.
(d) She must curtail so much time alone in the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the elders share after the meal?
2. What is the outcome of what Charlie tries to do?
3. About what does Edward try to appear nonchalant?
4. Why does Charlie change his mind about Edward's suggestion?
5. Why does Edward's family rule out their first thoughts?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)