|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Leah?
(a) Bella's best friend.
(b) Sam's girlfriend.
(c) Sam's sister.
(d) Alice's human cousin.
2. Where does Jacob want Bella to visit him?
(a) La Push.
(b) A secret safe house.
(c) The museum.
(d) His home.
3. What do the werewolves do to the first vampire they kill?
(a) Study it in a cage.
(b) Drink its blood.
(c) Send it back to Transylvania.
(d) Burn it.
4. Why is Alice unable to "see" where Bella is going?
(a) Bella does not think about it ahead of time.
(b) Bella uses the mind block Edward taught her.
(c) Alice is busy doing other things.
(d) Alice has promised Edward not to "spy" on Bella.
5. Why does Bella think Edward will be angry?
(a) She slapped an important vampire.
(b) She does not want to go to college.
(c) She is rethinking becoming a vampire.
(d) For her talk with Jacob.
6. Who does Edward's family think is responsible for what Edward noticed in Bella's home?
(a) They have no idea.
7. What does Charlie try to talk to Bella about later that night?
(a) Her mother.
(d) His retirement.
8. Where does Bella go on her motorcycle?
(b) Back to the school for a rehearsal.
(c) The Cullen home.
(d) Her father's office.
9. Why does Jacob want to talk with Edward?
(a) To ask Edward to keep round-the-clock watchers on his cousin, a new vampire.
(b) To create a stronger truce.
(c) In the interest of Bella's safety.
(d) To ask Edward to help Jacob find someone who is killing innocent werewolves.
10. What surprises Bella in the middle of the night?
(a) Charlie shows up.
(b) Edward returns.
(c) Jacob arrives.
(d) Alice leaves.
11. What does Charlie try to do?
(a) Patch things up between Bella and Jacob.
(b) Learn where Edward has gone.
(c) Make dinner.
(d) Get in touch with Bella's mother.
12. What does a warrior do one day when Taha Aki cannot defend himself?
(a) Kill's Taha Aki's body.
(b) Take over Taha Aki's body.
(d) Defend Taha Aki's body.
13. About what does Bella change her mind concerning Jacob?
(a) Believing he has her best interests at heart.
(b) Believing he would make a good father.
(c) Seeking out Jacob.
(d) Knowing he is gentle.
14. What does Bella discover when she returns home?
(a) Some items are missing from her bedroom.
(b) Her father is home ill.
(c) Her mother has called.
(d) Her mother is there.
15. What can the wolves do when they are in werewolf form together?
(a) Control the younger wolves.
(b) Read each other's minds.
(c) Control real wolves.
(d) Have knowledge of their past for centuries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie give Bella?
2. To what college has Bella been accepted?
3. What happens when Jacob cuts his hand?
4. How do the werewolves communicate how they are feeling to their pack members when in werewolf form?
5. About what does Jacob tell Bella?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)