|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Edward confront Bella?
(a) Her telling her father about the whole vampire thing.
(b) Her visit to Jacob.
(c) Her leaving town when Victoria comes to town.
(d) Her not wanting to go to college.
2. How does Bella see going to college as being useful?
(a) To disappear from her family.
(b) To get money from Charlie.
(c) To learn more about the history of the world.
(d) To become an equal to Edward intellectually.
3. What do the elders share after the meal?
(a) Why vampires are evil.
(b) A legendary truce that is in the making.
(c) How imprinting happens.
(d) The legends of the Quileute people.
4. What can the wolves do when they are in werewolf form together?
(a) Have knowledge of their past for centuries.
(b) Control real wolves.
(c) Read each other's minds.
(d) Control the younger wolves.
5. What does Edward believe about Bella's house?
(a) The electrical connection was made to start a fire.
(b) Someone wants to see who visits Bella.
(c) Someone has bugged her room.
(d) A new vampire was there.
6. What does a warrior do one day when Taha Aki cannot defend himself?
(a) Take over Taha Aki's body.
(b) Defend Taha Aki's body.
(c) Kill's Taha Aki's body.
7. Who is Leah?
(a) Alice's human cousin.
(b) Sam's sister.
(c) Sam's girlfriend.
(d) Bella's best friend.
8. What form does Taha Aki take to communicate with his people?
9. What does Bella discover when she returns home?
(a) Her mother is there.
(b) Her father is home ill.
(c) Her mother has called.
(d) Some items are missing from her bedroom.
10. Why is Bella still angry at Jacob?
(a) For speaking out against Edward.
(b) For trying to intimidate her father.
(c) For being cruel to his brother.
(d) For getting her in trouble.
11. What is happening where Jacob takes Bella?
(a) A bonfire.
(b) A lecture.
(c) A meeting.
(d) A fight.
12. Where does Jacob take Bella?
(a) To the beach.
(b) To meet his family.
(c) To the werewolf safe house.
(d) To the movies.
13. About what does Jacob tell Bella?
(a) The chase for Victoria.
(b) The promise Jacob made his father.
(c) His feelings for her.
(d) The truce between the werewolves and the vampires.
14. What does Sam think about the woman he sees?
(a) He hates her for no discernable reason.
(b) He believes she is meant for him.
(c) He thinks she is out to kill him.
15. Why does Bella think Edward will be angry?
(a) She does not want to go to college.
(b) She slapped an important vampire.
(c) She is rethinking becoming a vampire.
(d) For her talk with Jacob.
Short Answer Questions
1. What could Taha Aki do to defend his people?
2. What does Bella prepare herself for in the Preface?
3. Who does Edward's family think is responsible for what Edward noticed in Bella's home?
4. Who follows Bella to Angela's house?
5. What does Jacob do over at Bella's house?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)