|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Bella and Jacob go?
(a) To Bella's house.
(b) To Jacob's house.
(c) To the river.
(d) To the beach.
2. Why do werewolves transform?
(a) To overcome an ages-long curse.
(b) To learn how to be at one with nature.
(c) To protect their people from vampires.
(d) To gain strength.
3. What does the principal have to do?
(a) Announce that the game has been cancelled.
(b) Disarm a crazed student.
(c) Restrict the students to their classrooms because of a gun incident.
(d) Break up a confrontation between Edward and Jacob.
4. What does Bella's mother talk about that causes Bella discomfort?
(a) Her mother's illness.
(b) Charlie's illness.
(c) Bella and Edward's relationship.
5. What causes a rift between Sam and Leah?
(a) Sam's feelings about Emily.
(b) Sam's feelings about Bella.
(c) Sam being a werewolf.
(d) Sam's time spent as a werewolf.
6. Where is Edward when Bella goes to work?
(a) Hunting with his family.
(b) At a basketball practice.
(c) Looking for Jacob.
(d) At home.
7. Why is Bella still angry at Jacob?
(a) For being cruel to his brother.
(b) For trying to intimidate her father.
(c) For getting her in trouble.
(d) For speaking out against Edward.
8. About what does Edward confront Bella?
(a) Her telling her father about the whole vampire thing.
(b) Her leaving town when Victoria comes to town.
(c) Her not wanting to go to college.
(d) Her visit to Jacob.
9. What was Edward's motive for taking Bella out of town over the weekend?
(a) Alice had a vision that Bella was going to die that weekend in Forks.
(b) Charlie confided to Edward he was having a female weekend guest.
(c) Victoria was in town.
(d) Alice had a vision that Bella's mother was going to die.
10. What does Bella prepare herself for in the Preface?
11. Who is Leah?
(a) Bella's best friend.
(b) Alice's human cousin.
(c) Sam's girlfriend.
(d) Sam's sister.
12. Whose quick thinking saves the werewolves from having a problem?
13. What does Bella receive from Jacob?
(a) A poem.
(b) A ring.
(c) A note.
(d) A picture.
14. Over what do Edward and Bella disagree that night?
(a) When to become a vampire.
(b) About whether or not to go to college.
(c) Whether to tell Charlie about Bella's ultimate plan.
15. Whom does Sam see as he is changing into a werewolf?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bella see going to college as being useful?
2. What happened to Sam as he began to change into a werewolf?
3. Why does Jacob want to talk with Edward?
4. What does Sam think about the woman he sees?
5. Why does Bella go to Angela's house?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)