|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bella see going to college as being useful?
(a) To become an equal to Edward intellectually.
(b) To learn more about the history of the world.
(c) To get money from Charlie.
(d) To disappear from her family.
2. What does Charlie try to do?
(a) Learn where Edward has gone.
(b) Make dinner.
(c) Get in touch with Bella's mother.
(d) Patch things up between Bella and Jacob.
3. What happened to Sam as he began to change into a werewolf?
(a) He tries to kill himself.
(c) He can only change partially.
(d) He panicked.
4. Why does Bella think Edward will be angry?
(a) She is rethinking becoming a vampire.
(b) She does not want to go to college.
(c) She slapped an important vampire.
(d) For her talk with Jacob.
5. How does Bella feel while visiting Angela?
(b) Excited about leaving Forks.
(d) Almost normal.
6. Who has been terrorizing Seattle?
(a) A newborn werewolf.
(b) A gang of rapists.
(c) A newborn vampire.
(d) A serial killer.
7. Why does Bella go to Angela's house?
(a) To return a cd.
(b) To return a dress.
(c) To address graduation announcements.
(d) To borrow an xbox video.
8. What do the werewolves do to the first vampire they kill?
(a) Drink its blood.
(b) Send it back to Transylvania.
(c) Burn it.
(d) Study it in a cage.
9. Jacob explains to Bella about __________________.
(b) Being sorry he is a werewolf.
(c) Becoming a werewolf.
10. About what does Bella feel guilty?
(a) Lying to her parents.
(c) Telling her mother confidences she hasn't shared with Charlie.
(d) Being attracted to Jacob as well as Edward.
11. What form does Taha Aki take to communicate with his people?
12. What does a warrior do one day when Taha Aki cannot defend himself?
(a) Take over Taha Aki's body.
(b) Defend Taha Aki's body.
(c) Kill's Taha Aki's body.
13. What does Bella discover when she returns home?
(a) Her mother is there.
(b) Some items are missing from her bedroom.
(c) Her mother has called.
(d) Her father is home ill.
14. Why does Jacob want to talk with Edward?
(a) To ask Edward to help Jacob find someone who is killing innocent werewolves.
(b) To create a stronger truce.
(c) In the interest of Bella's safety.
(d) To ask Edward to keep round-the-clock watchers on his cousin, a new vampire.
15. What do one of the Cullens do when they are chasing Victoria?
(a) Falls into a trap.
(c) Makes a false assumption.
(d) Accidentally cross a border.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella prepare herself for in the Preface?
2. Whose quick thinking saves the werewolves from having a problem?
3. About what does Jacob tell Bella?
4. Where is Edward when Bella goes to work?
5. Who follows Bella to Angela's house?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)