|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Leah?
(a) Bella's best friend.
(b) Sam's girlfriend.
(c) Sam's sister.
(d) Alice's human cousin.
2. Who has been terrorizing Seattle?
(a) A gang of rapists.
(b) A serial killer.
(c) A newborn vampire.
(d) A newborn werewolf.
3. What does Charlie try to talk to Bella about later that night?
(c) His retirement.
(d) Her mother.
4. What happened to Sam as he began to change into a werewolf?
(a) He can only change partially.
(b) He tries to kill himself.
(c) He panicked.
5. About what does Edward try to appear nonchalant?
(a) A vision Alice has.
(b) His sorrow that Charlie does not like him.
(c) Bella's enjoyment of "human" life.
(d) His feelings of antipathy towards Jacob.
6. Why doesn't Bella go to visit Jacob?
(a) Her father restricts her.
(b) She is worried Jacob is using her to get to Edward.
(c) Jacob tells her he does not want to see her.
(d) Edward disables her truck.
7. Whom does Sam see as he is changing into a werewolf?
8. How does Bella feel while visiting Angela?
(a) Excited about leaving Forks.
(c) Almost normal.
9. What has been difficult for members of the werewolf pack?
(a) Knowing their is always a risk they will not be able to change back into human form.
(b) The imprinting that has happened to some members of the pack.
(c) Knowing Edward is gathering a group of vampires to wipe out the werewolf pack.
(d) Knowing they are supposed to kill vampires but liking some of the vampires.
10. Where do Bella and Jacob go?
(a) To the beach.
(b) To the river.
(c) To Jacob's house.
(d) To Bella's house.
11. What does Jacob do over at Bella's house?
(a) Almost transforms when he gets angry.
(b) Sets up a camera security system.
(c) Gets into a fight with Edward.
(d) Smells the scent of the intruder.
12. What can the wolves do when they are in werewolf form together?
(a) Control the younger wolves.
(b) Have knowledge of their past for centuries.
(c) Control real wolves.
(d) Read each other's minds.
13. What does a warrior do one day when Taha Aki cannot defend himself?
(b) Take over Taha Aki's body.
(c) Kill's Taha Aki's body.
(d) Defend Taha Aki's body.
14. What does Bella receive from Jacob?
(a) A picture.
(b) A poem.
(c) A note.
(d) A ring.
15. To what college does Edward want Bella to apply?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella want to do without her family's knowledge?
2. What is discussed in werewolf legends of old?
3. Why does Rosalie say Carlisle made her a vampire?
4. About what does Bella change her mind concerning Jacob?
5. What does Bella discover when she returns home?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)