|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been difficult for members of the werewolf pack?
(a) The imprinting that has happened to some members of the pack.
(b) Knowing they are supposed to kill vampires but liking some of the vampires.
(c) Knowing their is always a risk they will not be able to change back into human form.
(d) Knowing Edward is gathering a group of vampires to wipe out the werewolf pack.
2. How do the werewolves communicate how they are feeling to their pack members when in werewolf form?
(a) Various growls and yelps.
(b) They cannot communicate in wolf form.
(c) Signals with their paws.
3. Why doesn't Bella go to visit Jacob?
(a) Jacob tells her he does not want to see her.
(b) Edward disables her truck.
(c) Her father restricts her.
(d) She is worried Jacob is using her to get to Edward.
4. What do one of the Cullens do when they are chasing Victoria?
(a) Makes a false assumption.
(b) Accidentally cross a border.
(d) Falls into a trap.
5. Why does Edward's family rule out their first thoughts?
(a) It was not a werewolf smell.
(b) Volturi would not investigate personally.
(c) Edward does not recognize the scent.
(d) Victoria is now in Italy.
6. What happens when Jacob cuts his hand?
(a) Nothing out of the ordinary.
(b) It heals almost immediately.
(c) It festers almost immediately.
(d) It bleeds dark blood.
7. Jacob explains to Bella about __________________.
(a) Becoming a werewolf.
(d) Being sorry he is a werewolf.
8. Where do Bella and Jacob go?
(a) To Jacob's house.
(b) To Bella's house.
(c) To the beach.
(d) To the river.
9. What happened to Sam as he began to change into a werewolf?
(b) He tries to kill himself.
(c) He can only change partially.
(d) He panicked.
10. What does Charlie want Bella to do concerning her friends?
(a) He has no opinion about her friends.
(b) See less of them.
(c) See more of them and less of Edward.
(d) Make new friends who are more reliable.
11. Why does Jacob want to talk with Edward?
(a) To ask Edward to keep round-the-clock watchers on his cousin, a new vampire.
(b) To ask Edward to help Jacob find someone who is killing innocent werewolves.
(c) To create a stronger truce.
(d) In the interest of Bella's safety.
12. What does Bella discover that Edward has purchased?
(a) A gun.
(b) A bed.
(c) A silver stake.
(d) A ring.
13. What surprises Bella in the middle of the night?
(a) Edward returns.
(b) Charlie shows up.
(c) Jacob arrives.
(d) Alice leaves.
14. What do the elders share after the meal?
(a) The legends of the Quileute people.
(b) How imprinting happens.
(c) Why vampires are evil.
(d) A legendary truce that is in the making.
15. To what does Bella compare herself concerning the feud between the vampires and werewolves?
(a) An independent observer.
(b) A supreme court judge.
(c) A cypher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sam's girlfriend's cousin?
2. Whose quick thinking saves the werewolves from having a problem?
3. Where does Bella go on her motorcycle?
4. What does Charlie try to talk to Bella about later that night?
5. Where does Jacob take Bella?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)