|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bella see going to college as being useful?
(a) To get money from Charlie.
(b) To learn more about the history of the world.
(c) To disappear from her family.
(d) To become an equal to Edward intellectually.
2. To what college does Edward want Bella to apply?
3. To what does Bella compare herself concerning the feud between the vampires and werewolves?
(a) A cypher.
(c) A supreme court judge.
(d) An independent observer.
4. What does Edward believe about Bella's house?
(a) Someone wants to see who visits Bella.
(b) The electrical connection was made to start a fire.
(c) A new vampire was there.
(d) Someone has bugged her room.
5. Jacob explains to Bella about __________________.
(b) Being sorry he is a werewolf.
(c) Becoming a werewolf.
6. What does Charlie tell Bella about her activities?
(a) She is no longer grounded.
(b) She must curtail so much time alone in the woods.
(c) She is grounded.
(d) She is old enough now to make her own choices and he will no longer interfere.
7. What is happening where Jacob takes Bella?
(a) A fight.
(b) A bonfire.
(c) A meeting.
(d) A lecture.
8. What causes a rift between Sam and Leah?
(a) Sam's feelings about Bella.
(b) Sam's feelings about Emily.
(c) Sam being a werewolf.
(d) Sam's time spent as a werewolf.
9. What do the elders share after the meal?
(a) How imprinting happens.
(b) The legends of the Quileute people.
(c) Why vampires are evil.
(d) A legendary truce that is in the making.
10. Who is Leah?
(a) Bella's best friend.
(b) Alice's human cousin.
(c) Sam's girlfriend.
(d) Sam's sister.
11. What does Edward want Bella to do before becoming a vampire?
(a) See if she can fall in love with a human man.
(b) Have more human experiences.
(c) Grow a little older.
(d) Have a child.
12. What does Charlie try to talk to Bella about later that night?
(a) Her mother.
(c) His retirement.
13. What happened to Sam as he began to change into a werewolf?
(a) He tries to kill himself.
(b) He can only change partially.
(c) He panicked.
14. What sometimes happens when a werewolf looks at a woman just as he is transitioning into a werewolf?
(a) He cannot change into a werewolf.
(b) He cannot change back into his human form.
(c) He sees a woman and believes he is meant to be with her.
15. What form does Taha Aki take to communicate with his people?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam think about the woman he sees?
2. What does a warrior do one day when Taha Aki cannot defend himself?
3. What surprises Bella in the middle of the night?
4. What is it about Jacob that concerns Edward?
5. What did Jacob used to think about the legend he is explaining to Bella?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)