|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jacob want to talk with Edward?
(a) To ask Edward to help Jacob find someone who is killing innocent werewolves.
(b) In the interest of Bella's safety.
(c) To create a stronger truce.
(d) To ask Edward to keep round-the-clock watchers on his cousin, a new vampire.
2. What is one thing Bella and Jacob discuss?
(a) A child with whom another werewolf recently imprinted.
(b) The origins of werewolves.
(c) The reason werewolves are able to remember they are human.
(d) The reason werewolves sometimes do not return to their human state.
3. What does Bella's mother talk about that causes Bella discomfort?
(a) Charlie's illness.
(b) Bella and Edward's relationship.
(d) Her mother's illness.
4. What does Bella prepare herself for in the Preface?
5. What does Edward believe about Bella's house?
(a) The electrical connection was made to start a fire.
(b) Someone wants to see who visits Bella.
(c) Someone has bugged her room.
(d) A new vampire was there.
6. Over what do Edward and Bella disagree that night?
(a) Whether to tell Charlie about Bella's ultimate plan.
(b) About whether or not to go to college.
(d) When to become a vampire.
7. What does Angela suggest might be the reason for the tension between Edward and Jacob?
(a) She has no idea.
(d) The age-old werewolf-vampire feud.
8. What does Edward encourage Bella to do?
(a) Not see him anymore.
(b) Apply to more colleges.
(c) Run away with him.
(d) Marry him.
9. Why doesn't Bella go to visit Jacob?
(a) Edward disables her truck.
(b) Her father restricts her.
(c) Jacob tells her he does not want to see her.
(d) She is worried Jacob is using her to get to Edward.
10. Jacob explains to Bella about __________________.
(b) Being sorry he is a werewolf.
(d) Becoming a werewolf.
11. Why does Rosalie say Carlisle made her a vampire?
(a) She asks him to do so.
(b) He loved her.
(c) To save her life.
(d) As revenge on Rosalie's father.
12. About what does Bella change her mind concerning Jacob?
(a) Seeking out Jacob.
(b) Believing he would make a good father.
(c) Knowing he is gentle.
(d) Believing he has her best interests at heart.
13. Where does Bella go on her motorcycle?
(b) Back to the school for a rehearsal.
(c) Her father's office.
(d) The Cullen home.
14. Why does Bella go to Angela's house?
(a) To return a cd.
(b) To borrow an xbox video.
(c) To address graduation announcements.
(d) To return a dress.
15. What does Edward give Alice a Porsche?
(a) To win a new vampire's admiration.
(b) To keep Bella safe.
(c) She's always wanted one.
(d) To track Victoria out of town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is discussed in werewolf legends of old?
2. What was Edward's motive for taking Bella out of town over the weekend?
3. What has been difficult for members of the werewolf pack?
4. To what college has Bella been accepted?
5. To what college does Edward want Bella to apply?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)