|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Bella feel guilty?
(b) Being attracted to Jacob as well as Edward.
(c) Lying to her parents.
(d) Telling her mother confidences she hasn't shared with Charlie.
2. Where does Bella go on her motorcycle?
(a) Back to the school for a rehearsal.
(b) The Cullen home.
(d) Her father's office.
3. Where do Bella and Jacob go?
(a) To the river.
(b) To the beach.
(c) To Bella's house.
(d) To Jacob's house.
4. Why does Charlie change his mind about Edward's suggestion?
(a) Charlie thinks Edward is overreacting about Jacob.
(b) Charlie wants Bella to go to college first.
(c) Charlie realizes Edward plans to go with Bella.
(d) Charlie does not trust Jacob.
5. Jacob explains to Bella about __________________.
(a) Being sorry he is a werewolf.
(b) Becoming a werewolf.
6. What has been difficult for members of the werewolf pack?
(a) Knowing they are supposed to kill vampires but liking some of the vampires.
(b) Knowing Edward is gathering a group of vampires to wipe out the werewolf pack.
(c) The imprinting that has happened to some members of the pack.
(d) Knowing their is always a risk they will not be able to change back into human form.
7. Why does Rosalie say Carlisle made her a vampire?
(a) As revenge on Rosalie's father.
(b) He loved her.
(c) To save her life.
(d) She asks him to do so.
8. Why does Edward's family rule out their first thoughts?
(a) Volturi would not investigate personally.
(b) Victoria is now in Italy.
(c) It was not a werewolf smell.
(d) Edward does not recognize the scent.
9. Where does Jacob want Bella to visit him?
(a) A secret safe house.
(b) The museum.
(c) His home.
(d) La Push.
10. About what does Edward confront Bella?
(a) Her visit to Jacob.
(b) Her telling her father about the whole vampire thing.
(c) Her not wanting to go to college.
(d) Her leaving town when Victoria comes to town.
11. To what does Bella compare herself concerning the feud between the vampires and werewolves?
(a) A supreme court judge.
(b) An independent observer.
(d) A cypher.
12. How does Bella see going to college as being useful?
(a) To become an equal to Edward intellectually.
(b) To learn more about the history of the world.
(c) To disappear from her family.
(d) To get money from Charlie.
13. Where does Jacob take Bella?
(a) To the movies.
(b) To the werewolf safe house.
(c) To the beach.
(d) To meet his family.
14. What does Bella's mother talk about that causes Bella discomfort?
(a) Bella and Edward's relationship.
(b) Her mother's illness.
(d) Charlie's illness.
15. What does Bella receive from Jacob?
(a) A poem.
(b) A picture.
(c) A note.
(d) A ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Edward want to use the airline tickets Bella has?
2. Whom does Sam see as he is changing into a werewolf?
3. About what does Edward try to appear nonchalant?
4. What happened to Sam as he began to change into a werewolf?
5. What does Edward encourage Bella to do?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)