|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jacob want Bella to visit him?
(a) La Push.
(b) The museum.
(c) A secret safe house.
(d) His home.
2. What does Charlie try to do?
(a) Get in touch with Bella's mother.
(b) Make dinner.
(c) Patch things up between Bella and Jacob.
(d) Learn where Edward has gone.
3. What does Jacob do over at Bella's house?
(a) Almost transforms when he gets angry.
(b) Smells the scent of the intruder.
(c) Sets up a camera security system.
(d) Gets into a fight with Edward.
4. What happens when Jacob cuts his hand?
(a) Nothing out of the ordinary.
(b) It bleeds dark blood.
(c) It festers almost immediately.
(d) It heals almost immediately.
5. To what college has Bella been accepted?
(a) University of Alaska Southeast.
(b) Portland University.
(c) University of Washington at Spokane.
(d) University of San Francisco.
6. What does Bella want to do without her family's knowledge?
(a) Become a vampire.
(b) Get pregnant.
(c) Marry Edward.
(d) Marry Jacob.
7. What does Angela suggest might be the reason for the tension between Edward and Jacob?
(b) The age-old werewolf-vampire feud.
(d) She has no idea.
8. How does Bella feel while visiting Angela?
(c) Excited about leaving Forks.
(d) Almost normal.
9. Why does Bella leave work?
(a) They are closing because of an electrical problem.
(b) They do not have her on the schedule.
(c) They do not need her.
(d) She does not leave work.
10. What do the werewolves do to the first vampire they kill?
(a) Send it back to Transylvania.
(b) Study it in a cage.
(c) Drink its blood.
(d) Burn it.
11. Why do werewolves transform?
(a) To learn how to be at one with nature.
(b) To gain strength.
(c) To protect their people from vampires.
(d) To overcome an ages-long curse.
12. What does Edward encourage Bella to do?
(a) Marry him.
(b) Apply to more colleges.
(c) Run away with him.
(d) Not see him anymore.
13. Who follows Bella to Angela's house?
14. Where does Jacob take Bella?
(a) To the movies.
(b) To the beach.
(c) To the werewolf safe house.
(d) To meet his family.
15. What did Jacob used to think about the legend he is explaining to Bella?
(a) It is why male werewolves do not change around women.
(b) It has no basis in reality.
(c) It makes werewolves the guardians of the supernatural.
(d) It is why a male werewolf will looks at women as he changes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Alice during lunch?
2. What was Edward's motive for taking Bella out of town over the weekend?
3. What does Bella discover when she returns home?
4. What is discussed in werewolf legends of old?
5. Why does Edward's family rule out their first thoughts?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)