|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprises Bella in the middle of the night?
(a) Alice leaves.
(b) Jacob arrives.
(c) Charlie shows up.
(d) Edward returns.
2. What is it about Jacob that concerns Edward?
(a) He hates Edward.
(b) He has a bad temper.
(c) He is not very smart.
(d) He is a werewolf.
3. What does Charlie want Bella to do concerning college?
(a) To go to college in Europe.
(b) To work a couple years before going to college.
(c) To go to a junior college first.
(d) To go to college.
4. What does Edward believe about Bella's house?
(a) The electrical connection was made to start a fire.
(b) Someone has bugged her room.
(c) A new vampire was there.
(d) Someone wants to see who visits Bella.
5. Why does Rosalie say Carlisle made her a vampire?
(a) She asks him to do so.
(b) To save her life.
(c) He loved her.
(d) As revenge on Rosalie's father.
6. How do the werewolves communicate how they are feeling to their pack members when in werewolf form?
(a) They cannot communicate in wolf form.
(b) Various growls and yelps.
(d) Signals with their paws.
7. What happened to Sam as he began to change into a werewolf?
(a) He panicked.
(b) He can only change partially.
(d) He tries to kill himself.
8. What does Edward give Alice a Porsche?
(a) She's always wanted one.
(b) To win a new vampire's admiration.
(c) To keep Bella safe.
(d) To track Victoria out of town.
9. Why does Bella leave work?
(a) They do not have her on the schedule.
(b) She does not leave work.
(c) They do not need her.
(d) They are closing because of an electrical problem.
10. Who follows Bella to Angela's house?
11. Why does Edward's family rule out their first thoughts?
(a) Volturi would not investigate personally.
(b) Victoria is now in Italy.
(c) It was not a werewolf smell.
(d) Edward does not recognize the scent.
12. What does Bella receive from Jacob?
(a) A picture.
(b) A ring.
(c) A note.
(d) A poem.
13. What does the principal have to do?
(a) Restrict the students to their classrooms because of a gun incident.
(b) Announce that the game has been cancelled.
(c) Disarm a crazed student.
(d) Break up a confrontation between Edward and Jacob.
14. What do the elders share after the meal?
(a) The legends of the Quileute people.
(b) How imprinting happens.
(c) A legendary truce that is in the making.
(d) Why vampires are evil.
15. What is happening where Jacob takes Bella?
(a) A bonfire.
(b) A lecture.
(c) A meeting.
(d) A fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Bella and Jacob go?
2. What does Charlie try to talk to Bella about later that night?
3. Whom does Sam see as he is changing into a werewolf?
4. Where does Jacob want Bella to visit him?
5. What does Charlie try to do?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)