|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob do over at Bella's house?
(a) Gets into a fight with Edward.
(b) Smells the scent of the intruder.
(c) Almost transforms when he gets angry.
(d) Sets up a camera security system.
2. What does a warrior do one day when Taha Aki cannot defend himself?
(a) Take over Taha Aki's body.
(c) Defend Taha Aki's body.
(d) Kill's Taha Aki's body.
3. What does Charlie try to talk to Bella about later that night?
(a) Her mother.
(b) His retirement.
4. Why do werewolves transform?
(a) To protect their people from vampires.
(b) To gain strength.
(c) To learn how to be at one with nature.
(d) To overcome an ages-long curse.
5. What do the elders share after the meal?
(a) A legendary truce that is in the making.
(b) How imprinting happens.
(c) Why vampires are evil.
(d) The legends of the Quileute people.
6. What does Edward want Bella to do before becoming a vampire?
(a) Grow a little older.
(b) See if she can fall in love with a human man.
(c) Have a child.
(d) Have more human experiences.
7. What happened to Sam as he began to change into a werewolf?
(a) He tries to kill himself.
(b) He panicked.
(c) He can only change partially.
8. Where do Bella and Jacob go?
(a) To the beach.
(b) To the river.
(c) To Bella's house.
(d) To Jacob's house.
9. Whose quick thinking saves the werewolves from having a problem?
10. What happens to Alice during lunch?
(a) She has a vision.
(b) She is deliberately tripped by a female student.
(c) She is attacked by Jacob.
(d) She is called into the principal's office.
11. What was Edward's motive for taking Bella out of town over the weekend?
(a) Alice had a vision that Bella's mother was going to die.
(b) Alice had a vision that Bella was going to die that weekend in Forks.
(c) Charlie confided to Edward he was having a female weekend guest.
(d) Victoria was in town.
12. Why does Rosalie say Carlisle made her a vampire?
(a) He loved her.
(b) As revenge on Rosalie's father.
(c) She asks him to do so.
(d) To save her life.
13. What does Bella's mother talk about that causes Bella discomfort?
(a) Charlie's illness.
(b) Bella and Edward's relationship.
(d) Her mother's illness.
14. What surprises Bella in the middle of the night?
(a) Jacob arrives.
(b) Alice leaves.
(c) Edward returns.
(d) Charlie shows up.
15. Over what do Edward and Bella disagree that night?
(a) About whether or not to go to college.
(c) Whether to tell Charlie about Bella's ultimate plan.
(d) When to become a vampire.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Edward try to appear nonchalant?
2. To what college has Bella been accepted?
3. About what does Edward confront Bella?
4. What do the werewolves do to the first vampire they kill?
5. What might have happened without that quick thinking?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)