|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could Taha Aki do to defend his people?
(a) Transport them to another dimension temporarily.
(b) Throw a protective shield over them.
(c) Make them invisible.
(d) Leave his body.
2. What does Bella prepare herself for in the Preface?
3. Where do Bella and Jacob go?
(a) To Bella's house.
(b) To the river.
(c) To Jacob's house.
(d) To the beach.
4. Over what do Edward and Bella disagree that night?
(a) About whether or not to go to college.
(b) Whether to tell Charlie about Bella's ultimate plan.
(c) When to become a vampire.
5. Why does Charlie change his mind about Edward's suggestion?
(a) Charlie realizes Edward plans to go with Bella.
(b) Charlie thinks Edward is overreacting about Jacob.
(c) Charlie does not trust Jacob.
(d) Charlie wants Bella to go to college first.
6. What is one thing Bella and Jacob discuss?
(a) The origins of werewolves.
(b) The reason werewolves are able to remember they are human.
(c) A child with whom another werewolf recently imprinted.
(d) The reason werewolves sometimes do not return to their human state.
7. Why do werewolves transform?
(a) To protect their people from vampires.
(b) To learn how to be at one with nature.
(c) To gain strength.
(d) To overcome an ages-long curse.
8. What does Charlie try to do?
(a) Patch things up between Bella and Jacob.
(b) Get in touch with Bella's mother.
(c) Make dinner.
(d) Learn where Edward has gone.
9. What did Jacob used to think about the legend he is explaining to Bella?
(a) It is why male werewolves do not change around women.
(b) It makes werewolves the guardians of the supernatural.
(c) It is why a male werewolf will looks at women as he changes.
(d) It has no basis in reality.
10. What surprises Bella in the middle of the night?
(a) Edward returns.
(b) Charlie shows up.
(c) Alice leaves.
(d) Jacob arrives.
11. What is the outcome of what Charlie tries to do?
(a) Bella's mother will not speak to Charlie.
(b) He fails miserably.
(c) He gets Bella to agree to see Jacob.
(d) He learns Edward is somewhere in Montana.
12. About what does Bella feel guilty?
(b) Lying to her parents.
(c) Being attracted to Jacob as well as Edward.
(d) Telling her mother confidences she hasn't shared with Charlie.
13. What does Charlie give Bella?
(a) A letter.
(b) Her paternal grandmother's pendant.
(c) A newer car.
(d) Her mother's engagement ring.
14. What does Bella's mother talk about that causes Bella discomfort?
(a) Charlie's illness.
(c) Bella and Edward's relationship.
(d) Her mother's illness.
15. Who is Sam's girlfriend's cousin?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the werewolves communicate how they are feeling to their pack members when in werewolf form?
2. What does Bella receive from Jacob?
3. What does Edward talk to Charlie about without consulting Bella?
4. Who is Leah?
5. For what does Edward want to use the airline tickets Bella has?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)