|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose quick thinking saves the werewolves from having a problem?
2. What does Bella say that angers Jacob?
(a) She plans to become a werewolf after high school graduation.
(b) She loves Edward and plans to become a werewolf after having a child.
(c) She doees not want to associate with werewolves any more.
(d) She will not take sides in the feud between the wolves and the vampires.
3. Who has been terrorizing Seattle?
(a) A newborn vampire.
(b) A gang of rapists.
(c) A newborn werewolf.
(d) A serial killer.
4. What does Edward give Alice a Porsche?
(a) To win a new vampire's admiration.
(b) To track Victoria out of town.
(c) She's always wanted one.
(d) To keep Bella safe.
5. What does Edward talk to Charlie about without consulting Bella?
(a) Bella applying to Harvard.
(b) Bella's mother's illness.
(c) Bella marrying Edward after high school.
(d) Visiting Bella's mother.
6. About what does Bella change her mind concerning Jacob?
(a) Believing he has her best interests at heart.
(b) Knowing he is gentle.
(c) Believing he would make a good father.
(d) Seeking out Jacob.
7. What is one thing Bella and Jacob discuss?
(a) The origins of werewolves.
(b) A child with whom another werewolf recently imprinted.
(c) The reason werewolves are able to remember they are human.
(d) The reason werewolves sometimes do not return to their human state.
8. Why does Rosalie say Carlisle made her a vampire?
(a) She asks him to do so.
(b) He loved her.
(c) As revenge on Rosalie's father.
(d) To save her life.
9. To what college does Edward want Bella to apply?
10. How does Bella feel while visiting Angela?
(a) Excited about leaving Forks.
(c) Almost normal.
11. What was Edward's motive for taking Bella out of town over the weekend?
(a) Alice had a vision that Bella's mother was going to die.
(b) Charlie confided to Edward he was having a female weekend guest.
(c) Alice had a vision that Bella was going to die that weekend in Forks.
(d) Victoria was in town.
12. Jacob explains to Bella about __________________.
(a) Becoming a werewolf.
(c) Being sorry he is a werewolf.
13. Where does Jacob take Bella?
(a) To the werewolf safe house.
(b) To meet his family.
(c) To the movies.
(d) To the beach.
14. Who follows Bella to Angela's house?
15. About what does Jacob tell Bella?
(a) The truce between the werewolves and the vampires.
(b) His feelings for her.
(c) The promise Jacob made his father.
(d) The chase for Victoria.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bella go on her motorcycle?
2. What surprises Bella in the middle of the night?
3. Why is Bella still angry at Jacob?
4. What causes a rift between Sam and Leah?
5. Why does Bella go to Angela's house?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)