|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie try to talk to Bella about later that night?
(b) Her mother.
(c) His retirement.
2. What does Jacob do over at Bella's house?
(a) Gets into a fight with Edward.
(b) Smells the scent of the intruder.
(c) Sets up a camera security system.
(d) Almost transforms when he gets angry.
3. What sometimes happens when a werewolf looks at a woman just as he is transitioning into a werewolf?
(a) He cannot change into a werewolf.
(b) He cannot change back into his human form.
(d) He sees a woman and believes he is meant to be with her.
4. Whose quick thinking saves the werewolves from having a problem?
5. Where does Jacob want Bella to visit him?
(a) A secret safe house.
(b) The museum.
(c) La Push.
(d) His home.
6. What does Bella's mother talk about that causes Bella discomfort?
(b) Bella and Edward's relationship.
(c) Charlie's illness.
(d) Her mother's illness.
7. What does Bella prepare herself for in the Preface?
8. What does Sam think about the woman he sees?
(a) He believes she is meant for him.
(c) He thinks she is out to kill him.
(d) He hates her for no discernable reason.
9. What form does Taha Aki take to communicate with his people?
10. What can the wolves do when they are in werewolf form together?
(a) Control the younger wolves.
(b) Have knowledge of their past for centuries.
(c) Read each other's minds.
(d) Control real wolves.
11. What causes a rift between Sam and Leah?
(a) Sam's feelings about Bella.
(b) Sam being a werewolf.
(c) Sam's time spent as a werewolf.
(d) Sam's feelings about Emily.
12. What is the outcome of what Charlie tries to do?
(a) He gets Bella to agree to see Jacob.
(b) Bella's mother will not speak to Charlie.
(c) He learns Edward is somewhere in Montana.
(d) He fails miserably.
13. What does Angela suggest might be the reason for the tension between Edward and Jacob?
(a) The age-old werewolf-vampire feud.
(d) She has no idea.
14. Where is Edward when Bella goes to work?
(a) At a basketball practice.
(b) Hunting with his family.
(c) At home.
(d) Looking for Jacob.
15. What does the principal have to do?
(a) Restrict the students to their classrooms because of a gun incident.
(b) Announce that the game has been cancelled.
(c) Disarm a crazed student.
(d) Break up a confrontation between Edward and Jacob.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella say that angers Jacob?
2. What does a warrior do one day when Taha Aki cannot defend himself?
3. What does Charlie try to do?
4. For what does Edward want to use the airline tickets Bella has?
5. What does Bella receive from Jacob?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)