|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has been terrorizing Seattle?
(a) A gang of rapists.
(b) A serial killer.
(c) A newborn werewolf.
(d) A newborn vampire.
2. What does Bella say that angers Jacob?
(a) She plans to become a werewolf after high school graduation.
(b) She will not take sides in the feud between the wolves and the vampires.
(c) She loves Edward and plans to become a werewolf after having a child.
(d) She doees not want to associate with werewolves any more.
3. How does Bella feel while visiting Angela?
(b) Almost normal.
(c) Excited about leaving Forks.
4. What causes a rift between Sam and Leah?
(a) Sam's time spent as a werewolf.
(b) Sam's feelings about Emily.
(c) Sam's feelings about Bella.
(d) Sam being a werewolf.
5. What is Bella planning to help a girlfriend at school do?
(a) Fill out graduation announcements.
(b) Study for a chemistry final.
(c) Write a theme song for graduation.
(d) Decorate her house for a party.
6. What could Taha Aki do to defend his people?
(a) Throw a protective shield over them.
(b) Transport them to another dimension temporarily.
(c) Make them invisible.
(d) Leave his body.
7. What might have happened without that quick thinking?
(a) There might have been trouble between the werewolves and vampires that night.
(b) Cullen might have been stuck as a werewolf permanently.
(c) They might have killed the wrong vampire.
(d) They might have fallen into a large, concealed pit onto sharp stakes.
8. What does Bella receive from Jacob?
(a) A note.
(b) A picture.
(c) A poem.
(d) A ring.
9. What does Bella discover when she returns home?
(a) Her mother is there.
(b) Her mother has called.
(c) Her father is home ill.
(d) Some items are missing from her bedroom.
10. What does Charlie give Bella?
(a) A newer car.
(b) Her mother's engagement ring.
(c) A letter.
(d) Her paternal grandmother's pendant.
11. Whom does Sam see as he is changing into a werewolf?
12. What do the elders share after the meal?
(a) Why vampires are evil.
(b) The legends of the Quileute people.
(c) How imprinting happens.
(d) A legendary truce that is in the making.
13. About what does Jacob tell Bella?
(a) His feelings for her.
(b) The truce between the werewolves and the vampires.
(c) The chase for Victoria.
(d) The promise Jacob made his father.
14. What does a warrior do one day when Taha Aki cannot defend himself?
(a) Defend Taha Aki's body.
(c) Kill's Taha Aki's body.
(d) Take over Taha Aki's body.
15. About what does Edward try to appear nonchalant?
(a) Bella's enjoyment of "human" life.
(b) His sorrow that Charlie does not like him.
(c) His feelings of antipathy towards Jacob.
(d) A vision Alice has.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jacob explains to Bella about __________________.
2. What surprises Bella in the middle of the night?
3. Where does Bella go on her motorcycle?
4. What does Bella want to do without her family's knowledge?
5. What did Jacob used to think about the legend he is explaining to Bella?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)