|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What might have happened without that quick thinking?
(a) They might have killed the wrong vampire.
(b) They might have fallen into a large, concealed pit onto sharp stakes.
(c) There might have been trouble between the werewolves and vampires that night.
(d) Cullen might have been stuck as a werewolf permanently.
2. What does Edward believe about Bella's house?
(a) The electrical connection was made to start a fire.
(b) Someone has bugged her room.
(c) Someone wants to see who visits Bella.
(d) A new vampire was there.
3. What happens to Alice during lunch?
(a) She is attacked by Jacob.
(b) She is deliberately tripped by a female student.
(c) She is called into the principal's office.
(d) She has a vision.
4. What do the elders share after the meal?
(a) How imprinting happens.
(b) Why vampires are evil.
(c) A legendary truce that is in the making.
(d) The legends of the Quileute people.
5. What does Charlie want Bella to do concerning college?
(a) To go to a junior college first.
(b) To go to college.
(c) To work a couple years before going to college.
(d) To go to college in Europe.
6. What does Edward notice in Bella's home when he comes over?
(a) An unfamiliar scent.
(b) A hidden mic.
(c) A hidden camera.
(d) A bad electrical connection.
7. About what does Edward try to appear nonchalant?
(a) A vision Alice has.
(b) His sorrow that Charlie does not like him.
(c) Bella's enjoyment of "human" life.
(d) His feelings of antipathy towards Jacob.
8. What is it about Jacob that concerns Edward?
(a) He is not very smart.
(b) He is a werewolf.
(c) He has a bad temper.
(d) He hates Edward.
9. What is the outcome of what Charlie tries to do?
(a) He learns Edward is somewhere in Montana.
(b) Bella's mother will not speak to Charlie.
(c) He gets Bella to agree to see Jacob.
(d) He fails miserably.
10. What do the werewolves do to the first vampire they kill?
(a) Drink its blood.
(b) Study it in a cage.
(c) Burn it.
(d) Send it back to Transylvania.
11. What does Edward give Alice a Porsche?
(a) To keep Bella safe.
(b) To track Victoria out of town.
(c) To win a new vampire's admiration.
(d) She's always wanted one.
12. What has been difficult for members of the werewolf pack?
(a) Knowing their is always a risk they will not be able to change back into human form.
(b) Knowing Edward is gathering a group of vampires to wipe out the werewolf pack.
(c) Knowing they are supposed to kill vampires but liking some of the vampires.
(d) The imprinting that has happened to some members of the pack.
13. What does Charlie try to do?
(a) Get in touch with Bella's mother.
(b) Learn where Edward has gone.
(c) Patch things up between Bella and Jacob.
(d) Make dinner.
14. Why doesn't Bella go to visit Jacob?
(a) Jacob tells her he does not want to see her.
(b) Edward disables her truck.
(c) She is worried Jacob is using her to get to Edward.
(d) Her father restricts her.
15. What causes a rift between Sam and Leah?
(a) Sam's feelings about Emily.
(b) Sam being a werewolf.
(c) Sam's feelings about Bella.
(d) Sam's time spent as a werewolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose quick thinking saves the werewolves from having a problem?
2. What surprises Bella in the middle of the night?
3. What does Charlie give Bella?
4. What does Charlie want Bella to do concerning her friends?
5. What does Bella want to do without her family's knowledge?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)