|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do one of the Cullens do when they are chasing Victoria?
(a) Accidentally cross a border.
(b) Falls into a trap.
(d) Makes a false assumption.
2. Who is Leah?
(a) Alice's human cousin.
(b) Sam's sister.
(c) Sam's girlfriend.
(d) Bella's best friend.
3. What does Edward encourage Bella to do?
(a) Apply to more colleges.
(b) Run away with him.
(c) Not see him anymore.
(d) Marry him.
4. What does Charlie try to do?
(a) Learn where Edward has gone.
(b) Make dinner.
(c) Get in touch with Bella's mother.
(d) Patch things up between Bella and Jacob.
5. What does Charlie want Bella to do concerning her friends?
(a) Make new friends who are more reliable.
(b) He has no opinion about her friends.
(c) See less of them.
(d) See more of them and less of Edward.
6. What does Bella receive from Jacob?
(a) A poem.
(b) A note.
(c) A picture.
(d) A ring.
7. Why is Bella still angry at Jacob?
(a) For getting her in trouble.
(b) For trying to intimidate her father.
(c) For being cruel to his brother.
(d) For speaking out against Edward.
8. What does Bella discover that Edward has purchased?
(a) A gun.
(b) A silver stake.
(c) A ring.
(d) A bed.
9. About what does Edward try to appear nonchalant?
(a) Bella's enjoyment of "human" life.
(b) A vision Alice has.
(c) His sorrow that Charlie does not like him.
(d) His feelings of antipathy towards Jacob.
10. About what does Edward confront Bella?
(a) Her visit to Jacob.
(b) Her telling her father about the whole vampire thing.
(c) Her not wanting to go to college.
(d) Her leaving town when Victoria comes to town.
11. Why is Alice unable to "see" where Bella is going?
(a) Bella does not think about it ahead of time.
(b) Alice has promised Edward not to "spy" on Bella.
(c) Bella uses the mind block Edward taught her.
(d) Alice is busy doing other things.
12. How does Bella feel while visiting Angela?
(b) Excited about leaving Forks.
(d) Almost normal.
13. What is happening where Jacob takes Bella?
(a) A lecture.
(b) A meeting.
(c) A bonfire.
(d) A fight.
14. What does Sam think about the woman he sees?
(a) He hates her for no discernable reason.
(b) He thinks she is out to kill him.
(d) He believes she is meant for him.
15. What was Edward's motive for taking Bella out of town over the weekend?
(a) Alice had a vision that Bella's mother was going to die.
(b) Charlie confided to Edward he was having a female weekend guest.
(c) Victoria was in town.
(d) Alice had a vision that Bella was going to die that weekend in Forks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can the wolves do when they are in werewolf form together?
2. What is one thing Bella and Jacob discuss?
3. About what does Bella change her mind concerning Jacob?
4. Who follows Bella to Angela's house?
5. What do the werewolves do to the first vampire they kill?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)