|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie tell Bella about her activities?
(a) She is grounded.
(b) She is old enough now to make her own choices and he will no longer interfere.
(c) She is no longer grounded.
(d) She must curtail so much time alone in the woods.
2. What do one of the Cullens do when they are chasing Victoria?
(a) Falls into a trap.
(c) Accidentally cross a border.
(d) Makes a false assumption.
3. What does Jacob do over at Bella's house?
(a) Sets up a camera security system.
(b) Almost transforms when he gets angry.
(c) Gets into a fight with Edward.
(d) Smells the scent of the intruder.
4. What is one thing Bella and Jacob discuss?
(a) The reason werewolves are able to remember they are human.
(b) The origins of werewolves.
(c) The reason werewolves sometimes do not return to their human state.
(d) A child with whom another werewolf recently imprinted.
5. What can the wolves do when they are in werewolf form together?
(a) Control the younger wolves.
(b) Read each other's minds.
(c) Have knowledge of their past for centuries.
(d) Control real wolves.
6. What is Bella planning to help a girlfriend at school do?
(a) Study for a chemistry final.
(b) Decorate her house for a party.
(c) Write a theme song for graduation.
(d) Fill out graduation announcements.
7. Where does Bella go on her motorcycle?
(a) Back to the school for a rehearsal.
(c) Her father's office.
(d) The Cullen home.
8. What causes a rift between Sam and Leah?
(a) Sam's time spent as a werewolf.
(b) Sam's feelings about Bella.
(c) Sam's feelings about Emily.
(d) Sam being a werewolf.
9. What might have happened without that quick thinking?
(a) There might have been trouble between the werewolves and vampires that night.
(b) They might have fallen into a large, concealed pit onto sharp stakes.
(c) Cullen might have been stuck as a werewolf permanently.
(d) They might have killed the wrong vampire.
10. What does Charlie try to talk to Bella about later that night?
(a) Her mother.
(c) His retirement.
11. About what does Bella change her mind concerning Jacob?
(a) Believing he would make a good father.
(b) Knowing he is gentle.
(c) Believing he has her best interests at heart.
(d) Seeking out Jacob.
12. Who follows Bella to Angela's house?
13. About what does Bella feel guilty?
(a) Being attracted to Jacob as well as Edward.
(b) Lying to her parents.
(d) Telling her mother confidences she hasn't shared with Charlie.
14. Who does Edward's family think is responsible for what Edward noticed in Bella's home?
(d) They have no idea.
15. What is happening where Jacob takes Bella?
(a) A meeting.
(b) A bonfire.
(c) A lecture.
(d) A fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rosalie say Carlisle made her a vampire?
2. What does Edward give Alice a Porsche?
3. Why do werewolves transform?
4. To what college has Bella been accepted?
5. What does Charlie try to do?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)