|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sometimes happens when a werewolf looks at a woman just as he is transitioning into a werewolf?
(a) He sees a woman and believes he is meant to be with her.
(b) He cannot change back into his human form.
(d) He cannot change into a werewolf.
2. What causes a rift between Sam and Leah?
(a) Sam being a werewolf.
(b) Sam's feelings about Bella.
(c) Sam's time spent as a werewolf.
(d) Sam's feelings about Emily.
3. What does Charlie want Bella to do concerning her friends?
(a) See less of them.
(b) He has no opinion about her friends.
(c) Make new friends who are more reliable.
(d) See more of them and less of Edward.
4. What does Edward encourage Bella to do?
(a) Marry him.
(b) Not see him anymore.
(c) Apply to more colleges.
(d) Run away with him.
5. What does Edward believe about Bella's house?
(a) Someone wants to see who visits Bella.
(b) The electrical connection was made to start a fire.
(c) A new vampire was there.
(d) Someone has bugged her room.
6. What does Bella receive from Jacob?
(a) A note.
(b) A poem.
(c) A picture.
(d) A ring.
7. What might have happened without that quick thinking?
(a) There might have been trouble between the werewolves and vampires that night.
(b) They might have fallen into a large, concealed pit onto sharp stakes.
(c) They might have killed the wrong vampire.
(d) Cullen might have been stuck as a werewolf permanently.
8. What did Jacob used to think about the legend he is explaining to Bella?
(a) It has no basis in reality.
(b) It is why male werewolves do not change around women.
(c) It is why a male werewolf will looks at women as he changes.
(d) It makes werewolves the guardians of the supernatural.
9. What surprises Bella in the middle of the night?
(a) Edward returns.
(b) Jacob arrives.
(c) Alice leaves.
(d) Charlie shows up.
10. What does Bella discover that Edward has purchased?
(a) A bed.
(b) A gun.
(c) A ring.
(d) A silver stake.
11. What is Bella planning to help a girlfriend at school do?
(a) Decorate her house for a party.
(b) Study for a chemistry final.
(c) Write a theme song for graduation.
(d) Fill out graduation announcements.
12. What do one of the Cullens do when they are chasing Victoria?
(a) Falls into a trap.
(c) Accidentally cross a border.
(d) Makes a false assumption.
13. What does Charlie try to do?
(a) Get in touch with Bella's mother.
(b) Patch things up between Bella and Jacob.
(c) Make dinner.
(d) Learn where Edward has gone.
14. Why does Bella go to Angela's house?
(a) To return a cd.
(b) To return a dress.
(c) To address graduation announcements.
(d) To borrow an xbox video.
15. What does Bella discover when she returns home?
(a) Some items are missing from her bedroom.
(b) Her father is home ill.
(c) Her mother has called.
(d) Her mother is there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacob say he has not yet done?
2. To what college does Edward want Bella to apply?
3. How do the werewolves communicate how they are feeling to their pack members when in werewolf form?
4. What happened to Sam as he began to change into a werewolf?
5. Who is Leah?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)