|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-27 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella read about at home?
(a) The unexplained wolf deaths in the area.
(b) The escalating killing spree in Seattle.
(c) The escalating fights between two gangs in the area.
(d) The upcoming graduation ceremony.
2. Where does Bella go on her motorcycle?
(a) Back to the school for a rehearsal.
(b) The Cullen home.
(c) Her father's office.
3. About what does Bella feel guilty?
(a) Telling her mother confidences she hasn't shared with Charlie.
(b) Lying to her parents.
(d) Being attracted to Jacob as well as Edward.
4. About what does Edward try to appear nonchalant?
(a) His feelings of antipathy towards Jacob.
(b) A vision Alice has.
(c) Bella's enjoyment of "human" life.
(d) His sorrow that Charlie does not like him.
5. What does Charlie tell Bella about her activities?
(a) She must curtail so much time alone in the woods.
(b) She is grounded.
(c) She is old enough now to make her own choices and he will no longer interfere.
(d) She is no longer grounded.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jane?
2. Where do Bella and Jacob go?
3. What happens to Bella in the clearing?
4. Who does Edward's family think is responsible for what Edward noticed in Bella's home?
5. What does Edward do with the two dead vampires?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)