|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob say to Bella about her feelings?
(a) She is in love with Jacob and won't admit it.
(b) She is confused and just thinks she loves Jacob.
(c) She is inconsistent in her feelings for both men.
(d) She is cold to Jacob.
2. What does Bella allow Jacob to do?
(a) Be her primary protector.
(b) Kiss her.
(c) Wrestle with Edward.
(d) Stay with her so he will not allow himself to get killed.
3. Why does Edward's family rule out their first thoughts?
(a) It was not a werewolf smell.
(b) Victoria is now in Italy.
(c) Edward does not recognize the scent.
(d) Volturi would not investigate personally.
4. Why can't Edward help keep Bella warm?
(a) He is cold also.
(b) He is cold by nature.
(c) He is off looking for Victoria.
(d) He has lost too much blood in the fighting.
5. What is the outcome of what Charlie tries to do?
(a) He fails miserably.
(b) Bella's mother will not speak to Charlie.
(c) He gets Bella to agree to see Jacob.
(d) He learns Edward is somewhere in Montana.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jacob cry out in pain?
2. Why does Jacob want to talk with Edward?
3. Why does Charlie change his mind about Edward's suggestion?
4. What does Bella connect to the break-in of her room?
5. About what does Edward confront Bella?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)