|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon what does Bella insist?
(a) Going to the training session.
(b) Edward leading the vampires.
(c) Jacob leading the werewolves.
(d) Humans be kept out of the fight.
2. Why does Bella think Edward will be angry?
(a) She does not want to go to college.
(b) She is rethinking becoming a vampire.
(c) For her talk with Jacob.
(d) She slapped an important vampire.
3. What do the elders share after the meal?
(a) How imprinting happens.
(b) A legendary truce that is in the making.
(c) The legends of the Quileute people.
(d) Why vampires are evil.
4. Why does Jacob go and change into human form?
(a) To sign the agreement for the pack.
(b) To discuss Bella's protection with Edwards.
(c) To talk to Bella for a few minutes before the fighting begins.
(d) To receive other instructions.
5. Why does Edward force Jacob away from Bella?
(a) Edward is afraid Jacob is going to hurt Bella.
(b) Jacob falls on Bella accidentally.
(c) Edward thinks Jacob is pretending to have fallen.
(d) Edward does not force Jacob away from Bella.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jacob want to talk with Edward?
2. What surprises Bella in the middle of the night?
3. What does Bella say that angers Jacob?
4. What does Jasper refuse to do one day in his past?
5. What does Bella want to do without her family's knowledge?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)