|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Jacob cuts his hand?
(a) It bleeds dark blood.
(b) It heals almost immediately.
(c) Nothing out of the ordinary.
(d) It festers almost immediately.
2. Why does Edward take Bella to the clearing?
(a) To meet with three other vampire families.
(b) So she can leave a scent for the newborn vampires.
(c) To parley with Victoria.
(d) To meet with law enforcement officers.
3. Where is Edward when Bella goes to work?
(a) At home.
(b) At a basketball practice.
(c) Hunting with his family.
(d) Looking for Jacob.
4. To whom does Bella talk about the person's past?
5. Why do werewolves transform?
(a) To overcome an ages-long curse.
(b) To learn how to be at one with nature.
(c) To protect their people from vampires.
(d) To gain strength.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward give Alice a Porsche?
2. What is significant about what Jacob gives Bella?
3. About what does Jacob tell Bella?
4. Why is Jasper concerned that there will be no help from the vampires in Anchorage?
5. What is discussed in werewolf legends of old?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)