|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Edward try to appear nonchalant?
(a) His sorrow that Charlie does not like him.
(b) His feelings of antipathy towards Jacob.
(c) Bella's enjoyment of "human" life.
(d) A vision Alice has.
2. Who turns Jasper to a vampire?
(a) A female vampire.
(b) His lover.
(c) His brother.
(d) His uncle.
3. How does Jacob help warm up Bella?
(a) Warms bricks and lays them around her.
(b) Runs back to Forks and gets more clothing.
(c) Gets in the sleeping bag with her.
(d) Builds a fire in the old fireplace.
4. Of what does Bella become unsure?
(a) Going to Harvard.
(b) Going to Dartmouth.
(c) Becoming a vampire.
(d) Going to visit her mother.
5. What does Jacob threaten when he talks with Bella?
(a) To let himself get killed in the upcoming battle.
(b) To kill Edward.
(c) To tell Bella's father about Edward being a vampire.
(d) To disrupt Edward and Bella's marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the vampire family in Anchorage refuse to help Carlisle about Seattle?
2. What does Jasper do in the meadow?
3. Whom does Sam see as he is changing into a werewolf?
4. What does Bella receive from Jacob?
5. About what does Bella feel guilty?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)