|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do werewolves transform?
(a) To overcome an ages-long curse.
(b) To protect their people from vampires.
(c) To gain strength.
(d) To learn how to be at one with nature.
2. What does Bella connect to the break-in of her room?
(a) An old friend who began to hate Bella.
(b) Victoria and the Seattle rampages.
(c) She has made no connections yet.
3. What does Bella discover that Edward has purchased?
(a) A bed.
(b) A silver stake.
(c) A ring.
(d) A gun.
4. Why do the werewolves come into the meadow where the vampires are?
(a) To swear allegiance.
(b) To each carry one vampire on his back.
(c) To sign an agreement.
(d) To get a scent of their allies so as not to attack them.
5. Why does the story about the third wife cause Edward concern?
(a) Bella might do something foolish.
(b) Bella is considering marrying Jacob.
(c) Bella believes the legends about vampires.
(d) Edward is not concerned about a mere legend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alice bring Bella?
2. What does Bella allow Jacob to do?
3. What does Charlie want Bella to do concerning college?
4. What makes Alice and Bella begin to feel fearful?
5. What does Bella read about at home?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)