|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jacob think he should carry Bella to a safe place?
(a) So she can get to the safe house before the fighting begins.
(b) So he can spend some time with her.
(c) So her scent will be hidden.
(d) So she will not tire.
2. What does Edward talk to Charlie about without consulting Bella?
(a) Visiting Bella's mother.
(b) Bella applying to Harvard.
(c) Bella's mother's illness.
(d) Bella marrying Edward after high school.
3. What does Jacob suggest in response to what Alice says?
(a) That the werewolves try to stop Victoria.
(b) That the werewolves align with the Vampires.
(c) That Edward not go out that night.
(d) That Carlisle be surrounded by all the other Vampires.
4. Why is Bella happy about what her mother tells her?
(a) She needs to talk to her mother.
(b) She won't have to worry about her mother's safety.
(c) She does not like her mother's husband.
(d) She is not happy.
5. What can the wolves do when they are in werewolf form together?
(a) Control real wolves.
(b) Control the younger wolves.
(c) Read each other's minds.
(d) Have knowledge of their past for centuries.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what war did Jasper fight?
2. What does Jasper refuse to do one day in his past?
3. What does Charlie tell Bella about her activities?
4. To whom does Bella talk about the person's past?
5. About what does Bella change her mind concerning Jacob?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)