|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jacob take Bella?
(a) To the werewolf safe house.
(b) To the beach.
(c) To meet his family.
(d) To the movies.
2. What is one thing Bella and Jacob discuss?
(a) The reason werewolves sometimes do not return to their human state.
(b) A child with whom another werewolf recently imprinted.
(c) The reason werewolves are able to remember they are human.
(d) The origins of werewolves.
3. What can the wolves do when they are in werewolf form together?
(a) Read each other's minds.
(b) Control the younger wolves.
(c) Have knowledge of their past for centuries.
(d) Control real wolves.
4. About what does Bella feel guilty?
(a) Telling her mother confidences she hasn't shared with Charlie.
(b) Lying to her parents.
(c) Being attracted to Jacob as well as Edward.
5. What does Jacob give Bella?
(a) Some earrings.
(b) A ring.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A charm bracelet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angela suggest might be the reason for the tension between Edward and Jacob?
2. Why does the person turn Jasper to a vampire?
3. What does Bella worry about if she were to become a vampire?
4. What do the werewolves do to the first vampire they kill?
5. Why does Bella leave work?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)