|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the vampire family in Anchorage refuse to help Carlisle about Seattle?
(a) They are busy fighting their own newborns wild vampires.
(b) They hate the Cullens.
(c) They hate humans.
(d) They do not want to honor a truce with the werewolves.
2. Why is Alice unable to "see" where Bella is going?
(a) Bella uses the mind block Edward taught her.
(b) Alice has promised Edward not to "spy" on Bella.
(c) Alice is busy doing other things.
(d) Bella does not think about it ahead of time.
3. What does Bella read about at home?
(a) The escalating fights between two gangs in the area.
(b) The unexplained wolf deaths in the area.
(c) The escalating killing spree in Seattle.
(d) The upcoming graduation ceremony.
4. What does Edward believe about Bella's house?
(a) Someone has bugged her room.
(b) A new vampire was there.
(c) Someone wants to see who visits Bella.
(d) The electrical connection was made to start a fire.
5. To what does Edward agree?
(a) Letting Jacob guard Bella.
(b) Allowing the rogue vampires close to their home.
(c) Stay out of the fight.
(d) Allow Bella to fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jasper lead?
2. Who does Edward's family think is responsible for what Edward noticed in Bella's home?
3. Why is Bella still angry at Jacob?
4. Why does Jacob want to talk with Edward?
5. What surprises Bella about the pack of werewolves?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)