|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jacob used to think about the legend he is explaining to Bella?
(a) It has no basis in reality.
(b) It is why a male werewolf will looks at women as he changes.
(c) It makes werewolves the guardians of the supernatural.
(d) It is why male werewolves do not change around women.
2. What does the principal have to do?
(a) Break up a confrontation between Edward and Jacob.
(b) Disarm a crazed student.
(c) Announce that the game has been cancelled.
(d) Restrict the students to their classrooms because of a gun incident.
3. Why does the vampire family in Anchorage refuse to help Carlisle about Seattle?
(a) They hate humans.
(b) They are busy fighting their own newborns wild vampires.
(c) They do not want to honor a truce with the werewolves.
(d) They hate the Cullens.
4. What does Jacob give Bella?
(a) A ring.
(b) A necklace.
(c) Some earrings.
(d) A charm bracelet.
5. Why does the person turn Jasper to a vampire?
(a) To have him as her lover forever.
(b) To build up an army.
(c) To save his life.
(d) To hurt Jasper's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Sam as he began to change into a werewolf?
2. What might have happened without that quick thinking?
3. About what does Edward try to appear nonchalant?
4. What is discussed in werewolf legends of old?
5. About what does Jacob tell Bella?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)