|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward talk to Charlie about without consulting Bella?
(a) Bella applying to Harvard.
(b) Bella's mother's illness.
(c) Bella marrying Edward after high school.
(d) Visiting Bella's mother.
2. What can the wolves do when they are in werewolf form together?
(a) Control real wolves.
(b) Read each other's minds.
(c) Have knowledge of their past for centuries.
(d) Control the younger wolves.
3. What did Jacob used to think about the legend he is explaining to Bella?
(a) It makes werewolves the guardians of the supernatural.
(b) It is why male werewolves do not change around women.
(c) It has no basis in reality.
(d) It is why a male werewolf will looks at women as he changes.
4. What does Sam think about the woman he sees?
(a) He thinks she is out to kill him.
(b) He believes she is meant for him.
(c) He hates her for no discernable reason.
5. What is the outcome of what Charlie tries to do?
(a) He learns Edward is somewhere in Montana.
(b) Bella's mother will not speak to Charlie.
(c) He gets Bella to agree to see Jacob.
(d) He fails miserably.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Jacob cuts his hand?
2. Why does Charlie change his mind about Edward's suggestion?
3. Where do Bella and Jacob go?
4. Where does Jacob take Bella?
5. What does Charlie try to talk to Bella about later that night?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)