|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is discussed in werewolf legends of old?
(a) Vampires and werewolves were once very good friends.
(b) There is a god of the werewolves.
(c) The god of the werewolves is actually the same one as that of the vampires.
(d) What Jacob explains about imprinting.
2. What happens when Jacob cuts his hand?
(a) Nothing out of the ordinary.
(b) It festers almost immediately.
(c) It bleeds dark blood.
(d) It heals almost immediately.
3. What happens to Alice during lunch?
(a) She has a vision.
(b) She is attacked by Jacob.
(c) She is deliberately tripped by a female student.
(d) She is called into the principal's office.
4. Why does Jacob want to talk with Edward?
(a) To ask Edward to help Jacob find someone who is killing innocent werewolves.
(b) In the interest of Bella's safety.
(c) To ask Edward to keep round-the-clock watchers on his cousin, a new vampire.
(d) To create a stronger truce.
5. Why is Alice unable to "see" where Bella is going?
(a) Alice is busy doing other things.
(b) Alice has promised Edward not to "spy" on Bella.
(c) Bella does not think about it ahead of time.
(d) Bella uses the mind block Edward taught her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What might have happened without that quick thinking?
2. What does Charlie give Bella?
3. For what does Edward want to use the airline tickets Bella has?
4. Whom does Sam see as he is changing into a werewolf?
5. To what college does Edward want Bella to apply?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)