|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes a rift between Sam and Leah?
(a) Sam being a werewolf.
(b) Sam's feelings about Emily.
(c) Sam's feelings about Bella.
(d) Sam's time spent as a werewolf.
2. About what does Bella feel guilty?
(a) Telling her mother confidences she hasn't shared with Charlie.
(b) Lying to her parents.
(d) Being attracted to Jacob as well as Edward.
3. What is Bella planning to help a girlfriend at school do?
(a) Study for a chemistry final.
(b) Fill out graduation announcements.
(c) Decorate her house for a party.
(d) Write a theme song for graduation.
4. What might have happened without that quick thinking?
(a) Cullen might have been stuck as a werewolf permanently.
(b) They might have killed the wrong vampire.
(c) There might have been trouble between the werewolves and vampires that night.
(d) They might have fallen into a large, concealed pit onto sharp stakes.
5. What was Edward's motive for taking Bella out of town over the weekend?
(a) Alice had a vision that Bella was going to die that weekend in Forks.
(b) Charlie confided to Edward he was having a female weekend guest.
(c) Alice had a vision that Bella's mother was going to die.
(d) Victoria was in town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie try to do?
2. Who does Edward's family think is responsible for what Edward noticed in Bella's home?
3. What does Bella discover that Edward has purchased?
4. Whom does Sam see as he is changing into a werewolf?
5. What does Charlie want Bella to do concerning her friends?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)