|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes a rift between Sam and Leah?
(a) Sam's time spent as a werewolf.
(b) Sam's feelings about Bella.
(c) Sam's feelings about Emily.
(d) Sam being a werewolf.
2. What is one thing Bella and Jacob discuss?
(a) A child with whom another werewolf recently imprinted.
(b) The reason werewolves are able to remember they are human.
(c) The origins of werewolves.
(d) The reason werewolves sometimes do not return to their human state.
3. How does Bella see going to college as being useful?
(a) To disappear from her family.
(b) To learn more about the history of the world.
(c) To get money from Charlie.
(d) To become an equal to Edward intellectually.
4. Why does Jacob want to talk with Edward?
(a) To ask Edward to help Jacob find someone who is killing innocent werewolves.
(b) In the interest of Bella's safety.
(c) To create a stronger truce.
(d) To ask Edward to keep round-the-clock watchers on his cousin, a new vampire.
5. What sometimes happens when a werewolf looks at a woman just as he is transitioning into a werewolf?
(a) He sees a woman and believes he is meant to be with her.
(b) He cannot change into a werewolf.
(d) He cannot change back into his human form.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a warrior do one day when Taha Aki cannot defend himself?
2. What does Charlie try to talk to Bella about later that night?
3. What surprises Bella in the middle of the night?
4. What does Edward want Bella to do before becoming a vampire?
5. What happens when Jacob cuts his hand?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)