|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose quick thinking saves the werewolves from having a problem?
2. What does Charlie try to talk to Bella about later that night?
(a) His retirement.
(d) Her mother.
3. About what does Edward try to appear nonchalant?
(a) Bella's enjoyment of "human" life.
(b) His sorrow that Charlie does not like him.
(c) His feelings of antipathy towards Jacob.
(d) A vision Alice has.
4. Where does Jacob want Bella to visit him?
(a) La Push.
(b) His home.
(c) The museum.
(d) A secret safe house.
5. What happened to Sam as he began to change into a werewolf?
(a) He panicked.
(b) He can only change partially.
(d) He tries to kill himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the principal have to do?
2. Who has been terrorizing Seattle?
3. Where do Bella and Jacob go?
4. What does Sam think about the woman he sees?
5. About what does Edward confront Bella?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)