|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose quick thinking saves the werewolves from having a problem?
2. What did Jacob used to think about the legend he is explaining to Bella?
(a) It has no basis in reality.
(b) It is why a male werewolf will looks at women as he changes.
(c) It makes werewolves the guardians of the supernatural.
(d) It is why male werewolves do not change around women.
3. To what does Bella compare herself concerning the feud between the vampires and werewolves?
(a) A supreme court judge.
(b) An independent observer.
(c) A cypher.
4. What does Charlie tell Bella about her activities?
(a) She is old enough now to make her own choices and he will no longer interfere.
(b) She is no longer grounded.
(c) She is grounded.
(d) She must curtail so much time alone in the woods.
5. What is discussed in werewolf legends of old?
(a) What Jacob explains about imprinting.
(b) There is a god of the werewolves.
(c) The god of the werewolves is actually the same one as that of the vampires.
(d) Vampires and werewolves were once very good friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the elders share after the meal?
2. How does Bella feel while visiting Angela?
3. What is one thing Bella and Jacob discuss?
4. Why is Alice unable to "see" where Bella is going?
5. What does Bella discover that Edward has purchased?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)