|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sam's girlfriend's cousin?
2. What do the elders share after the meal?
(a) How imprinting happens.
(b) A legendary truce that is in the making.
(c) Why vampires are evil.
(d) The legends of the Quileute people.
3. What is discussed in werewolf legends of old?
(a) There is a god of the werewolves.
(b) What Jacob explains about imprinting.
(c) Vampires and werewolves were once very good friends.
(d) The god of the werewolves is actually the same one as that of the vampires.
4. Over what do Edward and Bella disagree that night?
(b) When to become a vampire.
(c) About whether or not to go to college.
(d) Whether to tell Charlie about Bella's ultimate plan.
5. What did Jacob used to think about the legend he is explaining to Bella?
(a) It makes werewolves the guardians of the supernatural.
(b) It is why a male werewolf will looks at women as he changes.
(c) It is why male werewolves do not change around women.
(d) It has no basis in reality.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward talk to Charlie about without consulting Bella?
2. What does Charlie tell Bella about her activities?
3. Where do Bella and Jacob go?
4. To what college has Bella been accepted?
5. What does Edward believe about Bella's house?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)