|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is discussed in werewolf legends of old?
(a) Vampires and werewolves were once very good friends.
(b) What Jacob explains about imprinting.
(c) The god of the werewolves is actually the same one as that of the vampires.
(d) There is a god of the werewolves.
2. What does Angela suggest might be the reason for the tension between Edward and Jacob?
(c) She has no idea.
(d) The age-old werewolf-vampire feud.
3. What does Edward want Bella to do before becoming a vampire?
(a) Grow a little older.
(b) Have more human experiences.
(c) See if she can fall in love with a human man.
(d) Have a child.
4. Who follows Bella to Angela's house?
5. What might have happened without that quick thinking?
(a) Cullen might have been stuck as a werewolf permanently.
(b) They might have fallen into a large, concealed pit onto sharp stakes.
(c) They might have killed the wrong vampire.
(d) There might have been trouble between the werewolves and vampires that night.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what college has Bella been accepted?
2. Why does Rosalie say Carlisle made her a vampire?
3. What sometimes happens when a werewolf looks at a woman just as he is transitioning into a werewolf?
4. Who is Leah?
5. What do one of the Cullens do when they are chasing Victoria?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)