|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Sam as he began to change into a werewolf?
(a) He tries to kill himself.
(c) He panicked.
(d) He can only change partially.
2. Jacob explains to Bella about __________________.
(b) Being sorry he is a werewolf.
(c) Becoming a werewolf.
3. What does Charlie want Bella to do concerning her friends?
(a) See less of them.
(b) See more of them and less of Edward.
(c) He has no opinion about her friends.
(d) Make new friends who are more reliable.
4. What does Bella's mother talk about that causes Bella discomfort?
(a) Bella and Edward's relationship.
(b) Charlie's illness.
(d) Her mother's illness.
5. How does Bella see going to college as being useful?
(a) To get money from Charlie.
(b) To become an equal to Edward intellectually.
(c) To disappear from her family.
(d) To learn more about the history of the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Bella change her mind concerning Jacob?
2. What causes a rift between Sam and Leah?
3. What does the principal have to do?
4. Over what do Edward and Bella disagree that night?
5. What does Charlie try to talk to Bella about later that night?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)