|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is discussed in werewolf legends of old?
(a) Vampires and werewolves were once very good friends.
(b) What Jacob explains about imprinting.
(c) The god of the werewolves is actually the same one as that of the vampires.
(d) There is a god of the werewolves.
2. What does Bella's mother talk about that causes Bella discomfort?
(a) Bella and Edward's relationship.
(b) Her mother's illness.
(d) Charlie's illness.
3. What does Bella want to do without her family's knowledge?
(a) Marry Jacob.
(b) Get pregnant.
(c) Become a vampire.
(d) Marry Edward.
4. How do the werewolves communicate how they are feeling to their pack members when in werewolf form?
(b) Signals with their paws.
(c) Various growls and yelps.
(d) They cannot communicate in wolf form.
5. What happened to Sam as he began to change into a werewolf?
(b) He can only change partially.
(c) He panicked.
(d) He tries to kill himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Over what do Edward and Bella disagree that night?
2. What does Charlie want Bella to do concerning her friends?
3. Why is Bella still angry at Jacob?
4. About what does Edward try to appear nonchalant?
5. What does Edward encourage Bella to do?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)