|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over what do Edward and Bella disagree that night?
(a) About whether or not to go to college.
(b) When to become a vampire.
(c) Whether to tell Charlie about Bella's ultimate plan.
2. What does Bella discover that Edward has purchased?
(a) A bed.
(b) A ring.
(c) A silver stake.
(d) A gun.
3. What does Angela suggest might be the reason for the tension between Edward and Jacob?
(b) The age-old werewolf-vampire feud.
(d) She has no idea.
4. How does Bella see going to college as being useful?
(a) To disappear from her family.
(b) To get money from Charlie.
(c) To become an equal to Edward intellectually.
(d) To learn more about the history of the world.
5. Whose quick thinking saves the werewolves from having a problem?
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes a rift between Sam and Leah?
2. Why is Bella still angry at Jacob?
3. What is discussed in werewolf legends of old?
4. What does Sam think about the woman he sees?
5. What does Charlie give Bella?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)