|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella's mother talk about that causes Bella discomfort?
(a) Bella and Edward's relationship.
(c) Charlie's illness.
(d) Her mother's illness.
2. What might have happened without that quick thinking?
(a) They might have fallen into a large, concealed pit onto sharp stakes.
(b) There might have been trouble between the werewolves and vampires that night.
(c) Cullen might have been stuck as a werewolf permanently.
(d) They might have killed the wrong vampire.
3. What does Edward encourage Bella to do?
(a) Apply to more colleges.
(b) Run away with him.
(c) Marry him.
(d) Not see him anymore.
4. What does Edward want Bella to do before becoming a vampire?
(a) Have a child.
(b) See if she can fall in love with a human man.
(c) Grow a little older.
(d) Have more human experiences.
5. How does Bella feel while visiting Angela?
(a) Almost normal.
(b) Excited about leaving Forks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Sam as he began to change into a werewolf?
2. What does Bella prepare herself for in the Preface?
3. What does Edward talk to Charlie about without consulting Bella?
4. Why does Rosalie say Carlisle made her a vampire?
5. Why is Bella still angry at Jacob?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)