|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Alice unable to "see" where Bella is going?
(a) Bella does not think about it ahead of time.
(b) Alice has promised Edward not to "spy" on Bella.
(c) Alice is busy doing other things.
(d) Bella uses the mind block Edward taught her.
2. What does Charlie tell Bella about her activities?
(a) She is old enough now to make her own choices and he will no longer interfere.
(b) She is grounded.
(c) She must curtail so much time alone in the woods.
(d) She is no longer grounded.
3. What sometimes happens when a werewolf looks at a woman just as he is transitioning into a werewolf?
(a) He cannot change into a werewolf.
(c) He sees a woman and believes he is meant to be with her.
(d) He cannot change back into his human form.
4. What has been difficult for members of the werewolf pack?
(a) The imprinting that has happened to some members of the pack.
(b) Knowing Edward is gathering a group of vampires to wipe out the werewolf pack.
(c) Knowing their is always a risk they will not be able to change back into human form.
(d) Knowing they are supposed to kill vampires but liking some of the vampires.
5. What does Charlie want Bella to do concerning her friends?
(a) See less of them.
(b) See more of them and less of Edward.
(c) Make new friends who are more reliable.
(d) He has no opinion about her friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella want to do without her family's knowledge?
2. What does Edward talk to Charlie about without consulting Bella?
3. What did Jacob used to think about the legend he is explaining to Bella?
4. To what college does Edward want Bella to apply?
5. Whom does Sam see as he is changing into a werewolf?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)