|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preface and Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Edward try to appear nonchalant?
(a) A vision Alice has.
(b) Bella's enjoyment of "human" life.
(c) His sorrow that Charlie does not like him.
(d) His feelings of antipathy towards Jacob.
2. What does Edward encourage Bella to do?
(a) Run away with him.
(b) Marry him.
(c) Not see him anymore.
(d) Apply to more colleges.
3. What does Charlie give Bella?
(a) A letter.
(b) Her paternal grandmother's pendant.
(c) A newer car.
(d) Her mother's engagement ring.
4. What does Edward want Bella to do before becoming a vampire?
(a) Grow a little older.
(b) Have a child.
(c) See if she can fall in love with a human man.
(d) Have more human experiences.
5. How does Bella see going to college as being useful?
(a) To become an equal to Edward intellectually.
(b) To get money from Charlie.
(c) To learn more about the history of the world.
(d) To disappear from her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Edward's motive for taking Bella out of town over the weekend?
2. Why does Charlie change his mind about Edward's suggestion?
3. Why doesn't Bella go to visit Jacob?
4. What does Edward talk to Charlie about without consulting Bella?
5. To what college has Bella been accepted?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)