|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preface and Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie try to do?
(a) Patch things up between Bella and Jacob.
(b) Get in touch with Bella's mother.
(c) Make dinner.
(d) Learn where Edward has gone.
2. About what does Edward try to appear nonchalant?
(a) His sorrow that Charlie does not like him.
(b) His feelings of antipathy towards Jacob.
(c) Bella's enjoyment of "human" life.
(d) A vision Alice has.
3. What does Edward talk to Charlie about without consulting Bella?
(a) Bella marrying Edward after high school.
(b) Visiting Bella's mother.
(c) Bella applying to Harvard.
(d) Bella's mother's illness.
4. About what does Bella change her mind concerning Jacob?
(a) Seeking out Jacob.
(b) Knowing he is gentle.
(c) Believing he would make a good father.
(d) Believing he has her best interests at heart.
5. What does Bella's mother talk about that causes Bella discomfort?
(b) Her mother's illness.
(c) Bella and Edward's relationship.
(d) Charlie's illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bella still angry at Jacob?
2. What does Charlie try to talk to Bella about later that night?
3. What does Charlie give Bella?
4. What does Charlie want Bella to do concerning college?
5. Over what do Edward and Bella disagree that night?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)