|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preface and Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Bella change her mind concerning Jacob?
(a) Believing he would make a good father.
(b) Seeking out Jacob.
(c) Believing he has her best interests at heart.
(d) Knowing he is gentle.
2. About what does Edward try to appear nonchalant?
(a) His sorrow that Charlie does not like him.
(b) His feelings of antipathy towards Jacob.
(c) Bella's enjoyment of "human" life.
(d) A vision Alice has.
3. To what college does Edward want Bella to apply?
4. How does Bella see going to college as being useful?
(a) To get money from Charlie.
(b) To learn more about the history of the world.
(c) To disappear from her family.
(d) To become an equal to Edward intellectually.
5. What is Bella planning to help a girlfriend at school do?
(a) Write a theme song for graduation.
(b) Fill out graduation announcements.
(c) Study for a chemistry final.
(d) Decorate her house for a party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella's mother talk about that causes Bella discomfort?
2. What happens to Alice during lunch?
3. What does Edward encourage Bella to do?
4. Why doesn't Bella go to visit Jacob?
5. What does Charlie tell Bella about her activities?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)