|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preface and Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie want Bella to do concerning her friends?
(a) Make new friends who are more reliable.
(b) See more of them and less of Edward.
(c) He has no opinion about her friends.
(d) See less of them.
2. What does Bella prepare herself for in the Preface?
3. How does Bella see going to college as being useful?
(a) To become an equal to Edward intellectually.
(b) To disappear from her family.
(c) To get money from Charlie.
(d) To learn more about the history of the world.
4. What does Charlie try to talk to Bella about later that night?
(a) His retirement.
(d) Her mother.
5. What does Edward talk to Charlie about without consulting Bella?
(a) Bella marrying Edward after high school.
(b) Visiting Bella's mother.
(c) Bella's mother's illness.
(d) Bella applying to Harvard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Charlie change his mind about Edward's suggestion?
2. What does Charlie try to do?
3. What does Charlie give Bella?
4. What does the principal have to do?
5. Why is Bella still angry at Jacob?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)