|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preface and Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie try to talk to Bella about later that night?
(b) Her mother.
(c) His retirement.
2. Why does Charlie change his mind about Edward's suggestion?
(a) Charlie thinks Edward is overreacting about Jacob.
(b) Charlie does not trust Jacob.
(c) Charlie wants Bella to go to college first.
(d) Charlie realizes Edward plans to go with Bella.
3. To what college has Bella been accepted?
(a) University of Alaska Southeast.
(b) University of San Francisco.
(c) University of Washington at Spokane.
(d) Portland University.
4. What does Edward encourage Bella to do?
(a) Marry him.
(b) Not see him anymore.
(c) Run away with him.
(d) Apply to more colleges.
5. What does Charlie tell Bella about her activities?
(a) She is grounded.
(b) She is old enough now to make her own choices and he will no longer interfere.
(c) She must curtail so much time alone in the woods.
(d) She is no longer grounded.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Bella go to visit Jacob?
2. What does Bella receive from Jacob?
3. What does Bella's mother talk about that causes Bella discomfort?
4. About what does Bella change her mind concerning Jacob?
5. What is it about Jacob that concerns Edward?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)