|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preface and Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Bella go to visit Jacob?
(a) Jacob tells her he does not want to see her.
(b) Her father restricts her.
(c) She is worried Jacob is using her to get to Edward.
(d) Edward disables her truck.
2. Over what do Edward and Bella disagree that night?
(a) About whether or not to go to college.
(b) Whether to tell Charlie about Bella's ultimate plan.
(d) When to become a vampire.
3. About what does Bella change her mind concerning Jacob?
(a) Knowing he is gentle.
(b) Believing he has her best interests at heart.
(c) Believing he would make a good father.
(d) Seeking out Jacob.
4. How does Bella see going to college as being useful?
(a) To disappear from her family.
(b) To learn more about the history of the world.
(c) To get money from Charlie.
(d) To become an equal to Edward intellectually.
5. What was Edward's motive for taking Bella out of town over the weekend?
(a) Charlie confided to Edward he was having a female weekend guest.
(b) Alice had a vision that Bella's mother was going to die.
(c) Alice had a vision that Bella was going to die that weekend in Forks.
(d) Victoria was in town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie want Bella to do concerning college?
2. What does Bella's mother talk about that causes Bella discomfort?
3. What does the principal have to do?
4. What does Charlie try to do?
5. What does Charlie want Bella to do concerning her friends?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)