|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preface and Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bella planning to help a girlfriend at school do?
(a) Decorate her house for a party.
(b) Fill out graduation announcements.
(c) Study for a chemistry final.
(d) Write a theme song for graduation.
2. What was Edward's motive for taking Bella out of town over the weekend?
(a) Alice had a vision that Bella was going to die that weekend in Forks.
(b) Charlie confided to Edward he was having a female weekend guest.
(c) Victoria was in town.
(d) Alice had a vision that Bella's mother was going to die.
3. What does Edward talk to Charlie about without consulting Bella?
(a) Bella applying to Harvard.
(b) Visiting Bella's mother.
(c) Bella's mother's illness.
(d) Bella marrying Edward after high school.
4. What does Charlie want Bella to do concerning college?
(a) To go to college.
(b) To go to college in Europe.
(c) To work a couple years before going to college.
(d) To go to a junior college first.
5. How does Bella see going to college as being useful?
(a) To become an equal to Edward intellectually.
(b) To learn more about the history of the world.
(c) To get money from Charlie.
(d) To disappear from her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie give Bella?
2. To what college does Edward want Bella to apply?
3. About what does Edward try to appear nonchalant?
4. Why does Charlie change his mind about Edward's suggestion?
5. About what does Bella change her mind concerning Jacob?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)