|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preface and Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the principal have to do?
(a) Restrict the students to their classrooms because of a gun incident.
(b) Disarm a crazed student.
(c) Break up a confrontation between Edward and Jacob.
(d) Announce that the game has been cancelled.
2. To what college has Bella been accepted?
(a) University of San Francisco.
(b) University of Alaska Southeast.
(c) University of Washington at Spokane.
(d) Portland University.
3. About what does Bella feel guilty?
(b) Lying to her parents.
(c) Being attracted to Jacob as well as Edward.
(d) Telling her mother confidences she hasn't shared with Charlie.
4. What is it about Jacob that concerns Edward?
(a) He has a bad temper.
(b) He hates Edward.
(c) He is not very smart.
(d) He is a werewolf.
5. Why does Charlie change his mind about Edward's suggestion?
(a) Charlie realizes Edward plans to go with Bella.
(b) Charlie thinks Edward is overreacting about Jacob.
(c) Charlie does not trust Jacob.
(d) Charlie wants Bella to go to college first.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella want to do without her family's knowledge?
2. What does Charlie want Bella to do concerning college?
3. Over what do Edward and Bella disagree that night?
4. What does Bella prepare herself for in the Preface?
5. What does Bella's mother talk about that causes Bella discomfort?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)