|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jacob want to talk with Edward?
(a) In the interest of Bella's safety.
(b) To create a stronger truce.
(c) To ask Edward to help Jacob find someone who is killing innocent werewolves.
(d) To ask Edward to keep round-the-clock watchers on his cousin, a new vampire.
2. Why is Bella happy about what her mother tells her?
(a) She needs to talk to her mother.
(b) She is not happy.
(c) She won't have to worry about her mother's safety.
(d) She does not like her mother's husband.
3. What does the principal have to do?
(a) Disarm a crazed student.
(b) Break up a confrontation between Edward and Jacob.
(c) Restrict the students to their classrooms because of a gun incident.
(d) Announce that the game has been cancelled.
4. Who wants to steal hunting grounds from other vampires?
(b) Jacob's pack.
(c) The woman who turns Jasper.
(d) A family who hates the Cullen family.
5. What does Edward say is the last thing he wanted to do concerning Bella?
(a) Watch her grow old and die.
(b) Change her into a vampire.
(c) Hurt her by leaving.
(d) Take her away from her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward notice in Bella's home when he comes over?
2. What surprises Bella in the middle of the night?
3. What does Bella's mother talk about that causes Bella discomfort?
4. What does Charlie tell Bella about her activities?
5. Why does Rosalie say Carlisle made her a vampire?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)