|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is significant about what Jacob gives Bella?
(a) It has a carving of a wolf.
(b) It is a family heirloom.
(c) It signifies Jacob's intention to marry Bella.
(d) No significance.
2. What alibi does Alice create for Bella?
(d) Library work.
3. What does Alice bring Bella?
(a) An ancient book on the history of vampires.
(b) A new graduation outfit.
(c) A description of how one becomes a vampire.
(d) A poem Edward wrote when he was very young.
4. What is one thing Bella and Jacob discuss?
(a) The reason werewolves are able to remember they are human.
(b) A child with whom another werewolf recently imprinted.
(c) The origins of werewolves.
(d) The reason werewolves sometimes do not return to their human state.
5. What does Edward give Bella for her charm bracelet?
(a) A gold heart.
(b) A crystal heart.
(c) A crystal ball.
(d) A winged bat of gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alice tell Bella and Jacob?
2. What does Bella receive from Jacob?
3. Where do Bella and Charlie go to have dinner?
4. What does Jacob do over at Bella's house?
5. What does Charlie give Bella?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)