|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon what does Bella insist?
(a) Edward leading the vampires.
(b) Jacob leading the werewolves.
(c) Going to the training session.
(d) Humans be kept out of the fight.
2. Why does Edward force Jacob away from Bella?
(a) Edward does not force Jacob away from Bella.
(b) Jacob falls on Bella accidentally.
(c) Edward is afraid Jacob is going to hurt Bella.
(d) Edward thinks Jacob is pretending to have fallen.
3. How does Bella see going to college as being useful?
(a) To learn more about the history of the world.
(b) To get money from Charlie.
(c) To become an equal to Edward intellectually.
(d) To disappear from her family.
4. What would Bella's blood do?
(a) Help Edward find her when it is time for him to do his part.
(b) Help Jacob find her when it is time for him to do his part.
(c) Excite the newborn vampires.
5. Jacob explains to Bella about __________________.
(a) Becoming a werewolf.
(c) Being sorry he is a werewolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been terrorizing Seattle?
2. Whose quick thinking saves the werewolves from having a problem?
3. Who does Jasper lead?
4. In what war did Jasper fight?
5. Why does the vampire family in Anchorage refuse to help Carlisle about Seattle?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)