|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can the wolves do when they are in werewolf form together?
(a) Read each other's minds.
(b) Control real wolves.
(c) Control the younger wolves.
(d) Have knowledge of their past for centuries.
2. Who does Edward's family think is responsible for what Edward noticed in Bella's home?
(b) They have no idea.
3. What does Bella prepare herself for in the Preface?
4. What does Jacob suggest in response to what Alice says?
(a) That the werewolves align with the Vampires.
(b) That the werewolves try to stop Victoria.
(c) That Edward not go out that night.
(d) That Carlisle be surrounded by all the other Vampires.
5. What did Jacob used to think about the legend he is explaining to Bella?
(a) It is why male werewolves do not change around women.
(b) It is why a male werewolf will looks at women as he changes.
(c) It makes werewolves the guardians of the supernatural.
(d) It has no basis in reality.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bella feel while visiting Angela?
2. Who does Jasper first meet when he travels north?
3. What does Edward say has forced him to consider turning Bella?
4. For what does Edward want to use the airline tickets Bella has?
5. How do the werewolves communicate how they are feeling to their pack members when in werewolf form?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)