|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is discussed in werewolf legends of old?
(a) The god of the werewolves is actually the same one as that of the vampires.
(b) There is a god of the werewolves.
(c) What Jacob explains about imprinting.
(d) Vampires and werewolves were once very good friends.
2. What did Jacob used to think about the legend he is explaining to Bella?
(a) It is why a male werewolf will looks at women as he changes.
(b) It makes werewolves the guardians of the supernatural.
(c) It is why male werewolves do not change around women.
(d) It has no basis in reality.
3. Why can't Edward help keep Bella warm?
(a) He is cold by nature.
(b) He has lost too much blood in the fighting.
(c) He is off looking for Victoria.
(d) He is cold also.
4. What does Alice bring Bella?
(a) An ancient book on the history of vampires.
(b) A new graduation outfit.
(c) A poem Edward wrote when he was very young.
(d) A description of how one becomes a vampire.
5. Of what does Bella become unsure?
(a) Becoming a vampire.
(b) Going to visit her mother.
(c) Going to Harvard.
(d) Going to Dartmouth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward talk to Charlie about without consulting Bella?
2. About what does Bella change her mind concerning Jacob?
3. How does Jacob help warm up Bella?
4. Why doesn't Bella go to visit Jacob?
5. What does Charlie try to talk to Bella about later that night?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)