|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Edward try to appear nonchalant?
(a) A vision Alice has.
(b) Bella's enjoyment of "human" life.
(c) His sorrow that Charlie does not like him.
(d) His feelings of antipathy towards Jacob.
2. Why does Charlie change his mind about Edward's suggestion?
(a) Charlie realizes Edward plans to go with Bella.
(b) Charlie thinks Edward is overreacting about Jacob.
(c) Charlie does not trust Jacob.
(d) Charlie wants Bella to go to college first.
3. What does Edward encourage Bella to do?
(a) Run away with him.
(b) Apply to more colleges.
(c) Marry him.
(d) Not see him anymore.
4. What does Bella want to do without her family's knowledge?
(a) Marry Edward.
(b) Become a vampire.
(c) Marry Jacob.
(d) Get pregnant.
5. How does Bella see going to college as being useful?
(a) To learn more about the history of the world.
(b) To get money from Charlie.
(c) To become an equal to Edward intellectually.
(d) To disappear from her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Jacob tell Bella?
2. What does Bella's mother talk about that causes Bella discomfort?
3. Why does Rosalie say Carlisle made her a vampire?
4. What does Charlie try to do?
5. What is it about Jacob that concerns Edward?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)