|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Leah?
(a) Sam's sister.
(b) Bella's best friend.
(c) Alice's human cousin.
(d) Sam's girlfriend.
2. What is discussed in werewolf legends of old?
(a) The god of the werewolves is actually the same one as that of the vampires.
(b) What Jacob explains about imprinting.
(c) Vampires and werewolves were once very good friends.
(d) There is a god of the werewolves.
3. What does the principal have to do?
(a) Disarm a crazed student.
(b) Restrict the students to their classrooms because of a gun incident.
(c) Break up a confrontation between Edward and Jacob.
(d) Announce that the game has been cancelled.
4. About what does Bella feel guilty?
(a) Telling her mother confidences she hasn't shared with Charlie.
(b) Being attracted to Jacob as well as Edward.
(c) Lying to her parents.
5. What happened to Sam as he began to change into a werewolf?
(b) He can only change partially.
(c) He panicked.
(d) He tries to kill himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jacob explains to Bella about __________________.
2. What did Jacob used to think about the legend he is explaining to Bella?
3. What does Edward talk to Charlie about without consulting Bella?
4. Where do Bella and Jacob go?
5. To what college does Edward want Bella to apply?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)