|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What might have happened without that quick thinking?
(a) They might have killed the wrong vampire.
(b) Cullen might have been stuck as a werewolf permanently.
(c) They might have fallen into a large, concealed pit onto sharp stakes.
(d) There might have been trouble between the werewolves and vampires that night.
2. What does Charlie give Bella?
(a) A letter.
(b) Her paternal grandmother's pendant.
(c) A newer car.
(d) Her mother's engagement ring.
3. What has been difficult for members of the werewolf pack?
(a) The imprinting that has happened to some members of the pack.
(b) Knowing they are supposed to kill vampires but liking some of the vampires.
(c) Knowing Edward is gathering a group of vampires to wipe out the werewolf pack.
(d) Knowing their is always a risk they will not be able to change back into human form.
4. How do the werewolves communicate how they are feeling to their pack members when in werewolf form?
(a) Signals with their paws.
(b) Various growls and yelps.
(c) They cannot communicate in wolf form.
5. About what does Bella change her mind concerning Jacob?
(a) Seeking out Jacob.
(b) Knowing he is gentle.
(c) Believing he has her best interests at heart.
(d) Believing he would make a good father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jacob used to think about the legend he is explaining to Bella?
2. What sometimes happens when a werewolf looks at a woman just as he is transitioning into a werewolf?
3. What does Charlie try to do?
4. For what does Edward want to use the airline tickets Bella has?
5. What does Edward want Bella to do before becoming a vampire?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)