|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Bella go to visit Jacob?
(a) She is worried Jacob is using her to get to Edward.
(b) Her father restricts her.
(c) Edward disables her truck.
(d) Jacob tells her he does not want to see her.
2. What does Edward encourage Bella to do?
(a) Not see him anymore.
(b) Marry him.
(c) Apply to more colleges.
(d) Run away with him.
3. About what does Jacob tell Bella?
(a) The promise Jacob made his father.
(b) The chase for Victoria.
(c) His feelings for her.
(d) The truce between the werewolves and the vampires.
4. How does Bella see going to college as being useful?
(a) To become an equal to Edward intellectually.
(b) To get money from Charlie.
(c) To learn more about the history of the world.
(d) To disappear from her family.
5. What does Bella discover that Edward has purchased?
(a) A ring.
(b) A silver stake.
(c) A gun.
(d) A bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Edward's motive for taking Bella out of town over the weekend?
2. What is it about Jacob that concerns Edward?
3. What is the outcome of what Charlie tries to do?
4. Whom does Sam see as he is changing into a werewolf?
5. Why is Alice unable to "see" where Bella is going?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)