|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bella see going to college as being useful?
(a) To become an equal to Edward intellectually.
(b) To get money from Charlie.
(c) To disappear from her family.
(d) To learn more about the history of the world.
2. What is it about Jacob that concerns Edward?
(a) He has a bad temper.
(b) He is a werewolf.
(c) He is not very smart.
(d) He hates Edward.
3. Why does Bella go to Angela's house?
(a) To return a cd.
(b) To address graduation announcements.
(c) To return a dress.
(d) To borrow an xbox video.
4. Who is Leah?
(a) Sam's girlfriend.
(b) Bella's best friend.
(c) Sam's sister.
(d) Alice's human cousin.
5. What is discussed in werewolf legends of old?
(a) The god of the werewolves is actually the same one as that of the vampires.
(b) There is a god of the werewolves.
(c) What Jacob explains about imprinting.
(d) Vampires and werewolves were once very good friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what college does Edward want Bella to apply?
2. Why does Rosalie say Carlisle made her a vampire?
3. To what does Bella compare herself concerning the feud between the vampires and werewolves?
4. What is Bella planning to help a girlfriend at school do?
5. What does Sam think about the woman he sees?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)