|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jacob explains to Bella about __________________.
(b) Becoming a werewolf.
(d) Being sorry he is a werewolf.
2. What has been difficult for members of the werewolf pack?
(a) The imprinting that has happened to some members of the pack.
(b) Knowing their is always a risk they will not be able to change back into human form.
(c) Knowing they are supposed to kill vampires but liking some of the vampires.
(d) Knowing Edward is gathering a group of vampires to wipe out the werewolf pack.
3. What is the outcome of what Charlie tries to do?
(a) He learns Edward is somewhere in Montana.
(b) He gets Bella to agree to see Jacob.
(c) Bella's mother will not speak to Charlie.
(d) He fails miserably.
4. What might have happened without that quick thinking?
(a) They might have killed the wrong vampire.
(b) There might have been trouble between the werewolves and vampires that night.
(c) They might have fallen into a large, concealed pit onto sharp stakes.
(d) Cullen might have been stuck as a werewolf permanently.
5. What do one of the Cullens do when they are chasing Victoria?
(a) Accidentally cross a border.
(b) Makes a false assumption.
(c) Falls into a trap.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella want to do without her family's knowledge?
2. About what does Bella change her mind concerning Jacob?
3. About what does Edward try to appear nonchalant?
4. What causes a rift between Sam and Leah?
5. How do the werewolves communicate how they are feeling to their pack members when in werewolf form?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)