|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jacob explains to Bella about __________________.
(b) Being sorry he is a werewolf.
(c) Becoming a werewolf.
2. About what does Edward confront Bella?
(a) Her telling her father about the whole vampire thing.
(b) Her not wanting to go to college.
(c) Her visit to Jacob.
(d) Her leaving town when Victoria comes to town.
3. What is the outcome of what Charlie tries to do?
(a) Bella's mother will not speak to Charlie.
(b) He learns Edward is somewhere in Montana.
(c) He gets Bella to agree to see Jacob.
(d) He fails miserably.
4. To what college has Bella been accepted?
(a) Portland University.
(b) University of San Francisco.
(c) University of Alaska Southeast.
(d) University of Washington at Spokane.
5. What does Charlie want Bella to do concerning college?
(a) To go to a junior college first.
(b) To go to college.
(c) To work a couple years before going to college.
(d) To go to college in Europe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jacob used to think about the legend he is explaining to Bella?
2. What might have happened without that quick thinking?
3. How does Bella feel while visiting Angela?
4. What sometimes happens when a werewolf looks at a woman just as he is transitioning into a werewolf?
5. What does Bella want to do without her family's knowledge?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)