|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jacob used to think about the legend he is explaining to Bella?
(a) It is why male werewolves do not change around women.
(b) It makes werewolves the guardians of the supernatural.
(c) It has no basis in reality.
(d) It is why a male werewolf will looks at women as he changes.
2. What surprises Bella in the middle of the night?
(a) Jacob arrives.
(b) Alice leaves.
(c) Charlie shows up.
(d) Edward returns.
3. What does Jacob say he has not yet done?
(a) Planned to kill Edward.
(b) Seen much of the world.
(c) Change fully to a werewolf.
(d) Found a women he would like to love.
4. What is one thing Bella and Jacob discuss?
(a) The reason werewolves are able to remember they are human.
(b) The reason werewolves sometimes do not return to their human state.
(c) A child with whom another werewolf recently imprinted.
(d) The origins of werewolves.
5. Why can't Bella's mother come to Bella's graduation?
(a) She is ill.
(b) She plans to come.
(c) Her boss won't let her off.
(d) Her husband is injured.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bella still angry at Jacob?
2. Where does Jacob take Bella?
3. What does Jasper say will have to be done in Seattle?
4. What does Bella prepare herself for in the Preface?
5. Why do werewolves transform?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)