|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what war did Jasper fight?
(a) Spanish Civil War.
(b) French Revolution.
(c) American Revolution.
(d) American Civil War.
2. What is happening where Jacob takes Bella?
(a) A lecture.
(b) A bonfire.
(c) A fight.
(d) A meeting.
3. What is discussed in werewolf legends of old?
(a) The god of the werewolves is actually the same one as that of the vampires.
(b) There is a god of the werewolves.
(c) What Jacob explains about imprinting.
(d) Vampires and werewolves were once very good friends.
4. What did Jacob used to think about the legend he is explaining to Bella?
(a) It is why a male werewolf will looks at women as he changes.
(b) It makes werewolves the guardians of the supernatural.
(c) It has no basis in reality.
(d) It is why male werewolves do not change around women.
5. Why is Bella still angry at Jacob?
(a) For being cruel to his brother.
(b) For getting her in trouble.
(c) For trying to intimidate her father.
(d) For speaking out against Edward.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jacob want Bella to visit him?
2. What does Bella want to do without her family's knowledge?
3. What is it about Jacob that concerns Edward?
4. What does Jacob tell Bella?
5. What is Bella planning to help a girlfriend at school do?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)