|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Bella compare herself concerning the feud between the vampires and werewolves?
(a) An independent observer.
(b) A supreme court judge.
(c) A cypher.
2. Why does the person turn Jasper to a vampire?
(a) To save his life.
(b) To hurt Jasper's father.
(c) To build up an army.
(d) To have him as her lover forever.
3. In what war did Jasper fight?
(a) French Revolution.
(b) American Revolution.
(c) Spanish Civil War.
(d) American Civil War.
4. What does Jasper say will have to be done in Seattle?
(a) The newborns will have to be split up into other families.
(b) The newborn army will have to be done away with.
(c) The newborns will have to be captured and educated.
(d) The newborn leaders will have to be executed and burned.
5. What does Bella's mother talk about that causes Bella discomfort?
(b) Her mother's illness.
(c) Bella and Edward's relationship.
(d) Charlie's illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella receive from Jacob?
2. What does Bella want to do without her family's knowledge?
3. What happened to Sam as he began to change into a werewolf?
4. Why does Bella think Edward will be angry?
5. Of what does Bella become unsure?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)