|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alice want to do for Bella?
(a) Take her shopping.
(b) Sew her prom dress.
(c) Take her to meet the head vampire of the United States.
(d) Throw a graduation party.
2. How does Bella see going to college as being useful?
(a) To disappear from her family.
(b) To learn more about the history of the world.
(c) To get money from Charlie.
(d) To become an equal to Edward intellectually.
3. What does Edward talk to Charlie about without consulting Bella?
(a) Bella marrying Edward after high school.
(b) Bella applying to Harvard.
(c) Visiting Bella's mother.
(d) Bella's mother's illness.
4. What happened to Sam as he began to change into a werewolf?
(b) He tries to kill himself.
(c) He panicked.
(d) He can only change partially.
5. What has been difficult for members of the werewolf pack?
(a) The imprinting that has happened to some members of the pack.
(b) Knowing their is always a risk they will not be able to change back into human form.
(c) Knowing they are supposed to kill vampires but liking some of the vampires.
(d) Knowing Edward is gathering a group of vampires to wipe out the werewolf pack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacob do over at Bella's house?
2. About what does Bella feel guilty?
3. What causes a rift between Sam and Leah?
4. Why does Edward's family rule out their first thoughts?
5. What is Bella planning to help a girlfriend at school do?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)