|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has been terrorizing Seattle?
(a) A gang of rapists.
(b) A newborn werewolf.
(c) A serial killer.
(d) A newborn vampire.
2. What does Jacob do over at Bella's house?
(a) Gets into a fight with Edward.
(b) Almost transforms when he gets angry.
(c) Smells the scent of the intruder.
(d) Sets up a camera security system.
3. Over what do Edward and Bella disagree that night?
(a) Whether to tell Charlie about Bella's ultimate plan.
(c) About whether or not to go to college.
(d) When to become a vampire.
4. Why does the vampire family in Anchorage refuse to help Carlisle about Seattle?
(a) They hate the Cullens.
(b) They are busy fighting their own newborns wild vampires.
(c) They hate humans.
(d) They do not want to honor a truce with the werewolves.
5. How does Bella see going to college as being useful?
(a) To become an equal to Edward intellectually.
(b) To learn more about the history of the world.
(c) To get money from Charlie.
(d) To disappear from her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has been difficult for members of the werewolf pack?
2. What does Jasper refuse to do one day in his past?
3. Why is Bella happy about what her mother tells her?
4. What does Jasper say will have to be done in Seattle?
5. Why doesn't Bella go to visit Jacob?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)