|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Bella hits Jacob?
(a) She breaks her hand.
(b) She cries.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He gets angry.
2. About what does Jacob tell Bella?
(a) The promise Jacob made his father.
(b) The chase for Victoria.
(c) The truce between the werewolves and the vampires.
(d) His feelings for her.
3. What is discussed in werewolf legends of old?
(a) There is a god of the werewolves.
(b) What Jacob explains about imprinting.
(c) The god of the werewolves is actually the same one as that of the vampires.
(d) Vampires and werewolves were once very good friends.
4. Why does Jacob want to talk with Edward?
(a) To ask Edward to help Jacob find someone who is killing innocent werewolves.
(b) To ask Edward to keep round-the-clock watchers on his cousin, a new vampire.
(c) In the interest of Bella's safety.
(d) To create a stronger truce.
5. What does Bella prepare herself for in the Preface?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Sam as he began to change into a werewolf?
2. What might have happened without that quick thinking?
3. What does Bella say that angers Jacob?
4. Why is Bella still angry at Jacob?
5. Where does Edward send Bella so he can plan with Jasper?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)