|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Edward confront Bella?
(a) Her leaving town when Victoria comes to town.
(b) Her not wanting to go to college.
(c) Her telling her father about the whole vampire thing.
(d) Her visit to Jacob.
2. Why is Alice unable to "see" where Bella is going?
(a) Alice has promised Edward not to "spy" on Bella.
(b) Bella does not think about it ahead of time.
(c) Alice is busy doing other things.
(d) Bella uses the mind block Edward taught her.
3. Where do Bella and Jacob go?
(a) To the beach.
(b) To Jacob's house.
(c) To Bella's house.
(d) To the river.
4. Jacob explains to Bella about __________________.
(b) Being sorry he is a werewolf.
(c) Becoming a werewolf.
5. Why is Jasper concerned that there will be no help from the vampires in Anchorage?
(a) He thinks the army is a result of a rogue vampire from Anchorage.
(b) He thinks they will need more vampires to fight the newborns.
(c) He is afraid the werewolves will start policing the area.
(d) He believes it violates the vampire rules of conduct.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Edward explain the article Bella reads in the newspaper?
2. Who is Sam's girlfriend's cousin?
3. What does Sam think about the woman he sees?
4. Why does Bella go to Angela's house?
5. Why is Bella happy about what her mother tells her?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)