|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the werewolves communicate how they are feeling to their pack members when in werewolf form?
(a) Various growls and yelps.
(b) They cannot communicate in wolf form.
(c) Signals with their paws.
2. To what does Edward admit concerning Bella?
(a) He was jealous.
(b) He has loved her from the first day she arrived at Forks High.
(c) He is afraid for her if they do not kill Victoria.
(d) He is afraid to turn her to a vampire.
3. Why is Jasper concerned that there will be no help from the vampires in Anchorage?
(a) He is afraid the werewolves will start policing the area.
(b) He thinks the army is a result of a rogue vampire from Anchorage.
(c) He thinks they will need more vampires to fight the newborns.
(d) He believes it violates the vampire rules of conduct.
4. Why does Jacob cry out in pain?
(a) Some newborn vampires have attacked him.
(b) He overhears Bella and Edward talking about their upcoming marriage.
(c) He is shot when he steps out of the cabin.
(d) He steps in a wolf trap set out by Victoria.
5. What does Bella read about at home?
(a) The unexplained wolf deaths in the area.
(b) The upcoming graduation ceremony.
(c) The escalating fights between two gangs in the area.
(d) The escalating killing spree in Seattle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Edward when Bella goes to work?
2. Where does Jacob carry Bella?
3. What causes a rift between Sam and Leah?
4. Who wants to steal hunting grounds from other vampires?
5. Where does Edward send Bella so he can plan with Jasper?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)