|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Bella hits Jacob?
(a) He laughs.
(b) She breaks her hand.
(c) He gets angry.
(d) She cries.
2. Why is Jasper concerned that there will be no help from the vampires in Anchorage?
(a) He is afraid the werewolves will start policing the area.
(b) He believes it violates the vampire rules of conduct.
(c) He thinks the army is a result of a rogue vampire from Anchorage.
(d) He thinks they will need more vampires to fight the newborns.
3. Why does the story about the third wife cause Edward concern?
(a) Bella might do something foolish.
(b) Bella is considering marrying Jacob.
(c) Edward is not concerned about a mere legend.
(d) Bella believes the legends about vampires.
4. What does Bella read about at home?
(a) The escalating fights between two gangs in the area.
(b) The unexplained wolf deaths in the area.
(c) The escalating killing spree in Seattle.
(d) The upcoming graduation ceremony.
5. What might have happened without that quick thinking?
(a) They might have fallen into a large, concealed pit onto sharp stakes.
(b) They might have killed the wrong vampire.
(c) Cullen might have been stuck as a werewolf permanently.
(d) There might have been trouble between the werewolves and vampires that night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rosalie say Carlisle made her a vampire?
2. About what does Edward confront Bella?
3. What happens when a storm hits during the night?
4. What does Bella discover that Edward has purchased?
5. What does Edward say Bella must agree to do before she can be transformed to a vampire?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)