|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes a rift between Sam and Leah?
(a) Sam's feelings about Bella.
(b) Sam's time spent as a werewolf.
(c) Sam being a werewolf.
(d) Sam's feelings about Emily.
2. What does Bella worry about if she were to become a vampire?
(a) She would lose her family ties.
(b) She would not want to be with Edward forever.
(c) She would start killing indiscrimnately.
(d) She would regret the decision.
3. What does Bella try to get Edward to do?
(a) Understand Jacob's point of view.
(b) Keep Jacob safe.
(c) Make love.
(d) Go help the rest of the Cullens with the newborn vampires.
4. Of what does Edward assure Bella?
(a) He will always love her even if she chooses not to become a vampire.
(b) He will leave a male human alone if she wants to get involved with one.
(c) He is willing to wait as long as she wants him to do so.
(d) He will leave Jacob alone.
5. Why does the story about the third wife cause Edward concern?
(a) Bella believes the legends about vampires.
(b) Edward is not concerned about a mere legend.
(c) Bella might do something foolish.
(d) Bella is considering marrying Jacob.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella read about at home?
2. What does Edward give Alice a Porsche?
3. Who is Leah?
4. What does Jacob say to Bella about her feelings?
5. What is discussed in werewolf legends of old?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)