|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward say is the last thing he wanted to do concerning Bella?
(a) Watch her grow old and die.
(b) Hurt her by leaving.
(c) Change her into a vampire.
(d) Take her away from her family.
2. About what does Jacob tell Bella?
(a) His feelings for her.
(b) The promise Jacob made his father.
(c) The truce between the werewolves and the vampires.
(d) The chase for Victoria.
3. How does Edward explain the article Bella reads in the newspaper?
(a) It is a group of werewolves trying to implicate vampires.
(b) The rampage is a group of newborn vampires.
(c) He has no idea what it is about.
(d) It is nothing to do with werewolves or vampires.
4. In what state is Jacob's body always?
(a) Runs a fever.
(b) On the edge of the change.
(c) Constant changing from fevered to sub-normal temperatures.
(d) Top physical conditioning.
5. What does Bella allow Jacob to do?
(a) Wrestle with Edward.
(b) Stay with her so he will not allow himself to get killed.
(c) Kiss her.
(d) Be her primary protector.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella worry about if she were to become a vampire?
2. Where does Jacob carry Bella?
3. What would Bella's blood do?
4. Where is Edward when Bella goes to work?
5. How is Bella the next morning?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)