|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Bella compare herself concerning the feud between the vampires and werewolves?
(b) A supreme court judge.
(c) An independent observer.
(d) A cypher.
2. Why is Bella happy about what her mother tells her?
(a) She does not like her mother's husband.
(b) She won't have to worry about her mother's safety.
(c) She needs to talk to her mother.
(d) She is not happy.
3. Why is Jasper concerned that there will be no help from the vampires in Anchorage?
(a) He thinks the army is a result of a rogue vampire from Anchorage.
(b) He thinks they will need more vampires to fight the newborns.
(c) He is afraid the werewolves will start policing the area.
(d) He believes it violates the vampire rules of conduct.
4. Whom does Sam see as he is changing into a werewolf?
5. Where does Edward send Bella so he can plan with Jasper?
(a) To Charlie's office.
(b) To the library.
(c) To be with Jacob.
(d) To stay with Alice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Edward assure Bella?
2. In what state is Jacob's body always?
3. Why does Edward force Jacob away from Bella?
4. What would Bella's blood do?
5. Why does Jacob cry out in pain?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)