|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward do to Victoria?
(a) Reasons with her.
(b) Decapitates her.
(c) Shoots her.
(d) Throws acid on her.
2. What might have happened without that quick thinking?
(a) Cullen might have been stuck as a werewolf permanently.
(b) They might have killed the wrong vampire.
(c) There might have been trouble between the werewolves and vampires that night.
(d) They might have fallen into a large, concealed pit onto sharp stakes.
3. What does Angela suggest might be the reason for the tension between Edward and Jacob?
(a) She has no idea.
(c) The age-old werewolf-vampire feud.
4. Why does Rosalie say Carlisle made her a vampire?
(a) To save her life.
(b) As revenge on Rosalie's father.
(c) He loved her.
(d) She asks him to do so.
5. Where do Bella and Jacob go?
(a) To the river.
(b) To Bella's house.
(c) To the beach.
(d) To Jacob's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Edward send Bella so he can plan with Jasper?
2. What happens to Bella in the clearing?
3. What sometimes happens when a werewolf looks at a woman just as he is transitioning into a werewolf?
4. What does Bella worry about if she were to become a vampire?
5. Why is Jasper concerned that there will be no help from the vampires in Anchorage?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)