|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the werewolves communicate how they are feeling to their pack members when in werewolf form?
(a) They cannot communicate in wolf form.
(b) Signals with their paws.
(d) Various growls and yelps.
2. What might have happened without that quick thinking?
(a) They might have fallen into a large, concealed pit onto sharp stakes.
(b) There might have been trouble between the werewolves and vampires that night.
(c) They might have killed the wrong vampire.
(d) Cullen might have been stuck as a werewolf permanently.
3. What is discussed in werewolf legends of old?
(a) The god of the werewolves is actually the same one as that of the vampires.
(b) Vampires and werewolves were once very good friends.
(c) There is a god of the werewolves.
(d) What Jacob explains about imprinting.
4. Why is Bella happy about what her mother tells her?
(a) She is not happy.
(b) She needs to talk to her mother.
(c) She won't have to worry about her mother's safety.
(d) She does not like her mother's husband.
5. Of what does Edward assure Bella?
(a) He is willing to wait as long as she wants him to do so.
(b) He will always love her even if she chooses not to become a vampire.
(c) He will leave a male human alone if she wants to get involved with one.
(d) He will leave Jacob alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jacob carry Bella?
2. What happens when a storm hits during the night?
3. About what does Jacob tell Bella?
4. Why is Jasper concerned that there will be no help from the vampires in Anchorage?
5. How does Edward explain the article Bella reads in the newspaper?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)