|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Bella compare herself concerning the feud between the vampires and werewolves?
(a) An independent observer.
(c) A cypher.
(d) A supreme court judge.
2. What is discussed in werewolf legends of old?
(a) There is a god of the werewolves.
(b) What Jacob explains about imprinting.
(c) Vampires and werewolves were once very good friends.
(d) The god of the werewolves is actually the same one as that of the vampires.
3. Why does the vampire family in Anchorage refuse to help Carlisle about Seattle?
(a) They hate humans.
(b) They do not want to honor a truce with the werewolves.
(c) They are busy fighting their own newborns wild vampires.
(d) They hate the Cullens.
4. What do one of the Cullens do when they are chasing Victoria?
(b) Makes a false assumption.
(c) Falls into a trap.
(d) Accidentally cross a border.
5. What sometimes happens when a werewolf looks at a woman just as he is transitioning into a werewolf?
(a) He sees a woman and believes he is meant to be with her.
(c) He cannot change back into his human form.
(d) He cannot change into a werewolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sam's girlfriend's cousin?
2. What does Jasper say will have to be done in Seattle?
3. Why is Bella happy about what her mother tells her?
4. What does Sam think about the woman he sees?
5. What might have happened without that quick thinking?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)