Preface and Chapters 1-3
• Bellla receives a note from Jacob but she is still angry at him for getting her in trouble. Charlie, Bella's father attempts to make dinner with poor results.
• Charlie tells Bella she is no longer grounded, but she needs to spend more time with her friends like Jacob than so much time with Edward.
• Charlie gives Bella her acceptance to college, but she has no plans to go. She is using the excuse of college to get away so she can be turned into a vampire.
• Edward arrives and encourages her to fill out more applications because he wants her to enjoy more human experiences before she is turned.
• Edward then disagrees about Jacob because he worries that Jacob might place Bella in harm because Jacob is a werewolf. She decides not to seek Jacob out.
• At school, Bella helps a friend fill...
This section contains 2,495 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)