|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color crocheted hats do Ivy and Araceli have in Part Three, Chapter 2?
2. In Part Four, Chapter 1, what composer conducted his own compositions on the opening night of the place where Friedrich is conducting?
3. What type of music does Mr. Potter play on the harmonica in Part Two, Chapter 13?
4. In Part Three, Chapter 9, what room number is Ivy's classroom?
5. In Part Three, Chapter 7, what instrument does Susan say that Ivy should play?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part Three, Chapter 18, what time is Luz working until at the Ward's house?
2. In Part Three, Chapter 2, how many acres will Ivy's father be in charge of at their new place?
3. In Part Three, Chapter 1, what types of home are mentioned?
4. In Part Three, Chapter 13, what instrument does Ivy discover that the Yamamoto girls played?
5. In Part Three, Chapter 14, what does Ivy plant in the garden?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Part Three, Chapter 16, what do Ivy and Victor find at the Yamamoto house?
2. In Part Three, Chapter 3, why does Fernando give Ivy his jacket?
3. In Part Three, Chapter 1, why is Ivy excited?
4. In Part Two, Chapter 22, what does Mr. Hoxie say to Mike after his audition in front of the jury?
5. In Part Two, Chapter 19, what changes has Mike noticed since his talk with Mrs. Sturbridge?
6. In Part Two, Chapter 13, how is Mr. Potter's harmonica playing described?
7. In Part Four, Chapter 1, where has Friedrich traveled?
8. In Part Three, Chapter 18, how is Ivy able to explore the secret room at the Yamamoto house?
9. In Part Three, Chapter 21, who is the boy who is always riding his bicycle?
10. In Part Three, Chapter 20, what does Ivy do with her harmonica?
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)