|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Part Four take place?
(c) New York City.
2. In Part Three, Chapter 19, how many pianos are stored at the Yamamoto house?
3. In Part Two, Chapter 19, what does Mike plan to play for the harmonica competition?
(a) America the Beautiful.
(b) Brahms' Lullaby.
(c) Star Spangled Banner.
(d) My Old Kentucky Home.
4. In Part Three, Chapter 15, how long has it been since Ivy and her family moved?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 2 weeks.
5. How did Henry die?
(a) Chicken pox.
(d) Car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade is Ivy in in Part Three, Chapter 1?
2. When is Fernando's birthday?
3. In Part Two, Chapter 19, when Mrs. Sturbridge eats dinner with Mr. Howard and the boys, what color dress is she wearing?
4. In Part Three, Chapter 2, how long has Ivy's family lived in Fresno?
5. When did the Lincoln Annex combine into one school with Lincoln Main?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Part Four, Chapter 1, where has Friedrich traveled?
2. In Part Two, Chapter 18, what does Mike see and hear when he goes back to the Sturbridge house?
3. In Part Three, Chapter 20, what does Ivy do with her harmonica?
4. In Part Four, Chapter 3, what does Ivy remember about her brother Fernando?
5. In Part Three, Chapter 18, how is Ivy able to explore the secret room at the Yamamoto house?
6. What is the Ward house like?
7. In Part Three, Chapter 1, why is Ivy excited?
8. In Part Three, Chapter 16, what do Ivy and Victor find at the Yamamoto house?
9. Why did Mike give up the harmonica?
10. What does Susan tell Ivy about the meaning of "Auld Lang Syne" in Part Three, Chapter 15?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)