|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part Four, Chapter 2, what is Frankie studying?
(d) Romance languages.
2. In Part Three, Chapter 19, what is the name of Mr. Ward's lawyer?
(a) Mr. Roberts.
(b) Mr. Richards.
(c) Mr. Pritchard.
(d) Mr. Pauling.
3. After fleeing Germany, what work did Friedrich's father do?
(a) Taught piano lessons.
(b) Taught harmonica lessons.
(c) Taught violin lessons.
(d) Taught cello lessons.
4. Where is Fredrich going to conduct in Part Four, Chapter 1?
(a) Vienna Musikverein.
(b) Boston Symphony Hall.
(c) Carnegie Hall.
(d) Royal Albert Hall.
5. In Part Three, Chapter 9, what room number is Ivy's classroom?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Part Four take place?
2. In Part Four, Chapter 3, what job did Kenny help Fernando find?
3. In Part Two, Chapter 15, what does Frankie tell Mr. Howard that he is afraid of?
4. In Part Three, Chapter 12, how long until Mr. Yamamoto's son will come to sign papers?
5. In Part Two, Chapter 14, where is Mrs. Sturbridge going?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are itinerant children who are members of the harmonica band taken care of?
2. In Part Two, Chapter 22, what does Mr. Hoxie say to Mike after his audition in front of the jury?
3. In Part Three, Chapter 4, what does the house and grounds look like where Ivy and her family are moving?
4. What is the Ward house like?
5. In Part Three, Chapter 18, how is Ivy able to explore the secret room at the Yamamoto house?
6. In Part Four, Chapter 2, what does Mike remember happened after he fell from the tree up until present day?
7. In Part Three, Chapter 21, who is the boy who is always riding his bicycle?
8. In Part Three, Chapter 16, what do Ivy and Victor find at the Yamamoto house?
9. What does Ivy discover about the musical talents of the Yamamoto children in Part Three, Chapter 15?
10. How does Mike practice for the harmonica competition in Part Two, Chapter 20?
This section contains 845 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)