|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part One, Chapter 4, what is the harmonica made from that Friedrich inspects?
(a) Pear wood.
(b) Apple wood.
(c) Cherry wood.
(d) Maple wood.
2. In Part One, Chapter 19, how large is Uncle Gunter's apartment?
(a) 1 room.
(b) 2 rooms.
(c) 4 rooms.
(d) 3 rooms.
3. In Part Two, Chapter 1, how many other boys sleep in the room that Mike is sleeping in?
4. In Part Two, Chapter 5, when does Frankie want to audition for Hoxie's Harmonica Wizards?
5. In Part Two, Chapter 5, how many boys are in the Hoxie's Harmonica Wizards band?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part One, Chapter 4, who oversees Friedrich's mathematics homework?
2. In Part One, Chapter 5, what melody does Friedrich hear?
3. How old is Mike in Part Two, Chapter 1?
4. What did Pennyweather take from Frankie and Mike when they arrived?
5. What song does Friedrich play on his harmonica in Part One, Chapter 22?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Mr. Golding and Mr. Howard visit Bishop/'s in Part Two, Chapter 6?
2. What do Mike and Frankie look like in Part Two, Chapter 1?
3. In Part One, Chapter 1, what does Friedrich's father plan to do now that he has retired?
4. Why does Mrs. von Gerber visit in Chapter 22?
5. In Part Two, Chapter 8, what is Mrs. Sturbridge's house like?
6. In Chapter 16, why does Rudolph leave instead of playing music with Martin and a friend?
7. How do Otto's parents react when he tells them the story of the three sisters and what happened when he was lost in the woods?
8. In Part One, Chapter 2, what does Friedrich look like?
9. In Part Two, Chapter 3, where are Mike and Frankie sent to be punished?
10. What does Friedrich write Elisabeth at the end of Chapter 22?
This section contains 749 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)