|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part Two, Chapter 15, where does Mr. Howard say that he has an opportunity to move?
(d) San Francisco.
2. How many people are on the jury Mike plays for in Part Two, Chapter 22?
3. In Part Three, Chapter 2, how many acres will Ivy's father be in charge of at their new place?
4. In Part Two, Chapter 19, how many boys and girls have enrolled in harmonica classes?
(a) About 6,000.
(b) Over 5,000.
5. In Part Four, Chapter 1, how many years have passed since the day Friedrich took the train to Dachau?
6. In Part Two, Chapter 13, how many weeks pass without the boys seeing much of Mrs. Sturbridge?
7. How was Mrs. Sturbridge when she married a violinist?
8. In Part Three, Chapter 16, what color paint is used to write derogatory words on the Yamamoto house?
9. What grade is Ivy in in Part Three, Chapter 1?
10. In Part Three, Chapter 11, what day of the week will Mr. Daniels teach winds?
11. In Part Four, Chapter 2, what is Frankie studying?
(b) Romance languages.
12. Where does Part Four take place?
(c) New York City.
13. In Part Four, Chapter 1, what does Friedrich remember saving him from being dragged off by Eiffel and Faber when he was on the train to Dachau.
(a) Police officer.
(b) Whistle of the train.
(c) Conductor of the train.
(d) German officer.
14. In Part Two, Chapter 15, when will Mike and Frankie's adoption be legal?
15. In Part Three, Chapter 20, when was there a case near San Diego with the same circumstances as Ivy and other Hispanic children are facing in Orange County?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part Three, Chapter 12, how many bullets does Fernando say that a ten-cent war stamp will buy?
2. In Part Two, Chapter 15, what does Frankie tell Mr. Howard that he is afraid of?
3. How did Henry die?
4. In Part Two, Chapter 14, what has Frankie been leaving for Mrs. Sturbridge?
5. Where did Elisabeth work after the war?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)