|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four - Chapters 1-3 and Final Untitled Chapter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Part Two, Chapter 19, how long has Mrs. Sturbridge been in her room?
(a) Almost two weeks.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 3 days.
(d) Most of the week.
2. What day is it at the end of Part Three, Chapter 17?
3. After fleeing Germany, what work did Friedrich's father do?
(a) Taught harmonica lessons.
(b) Taught violin lessons.
(c) Taught piano lessons.
(d) Taught cello lessons.
4. How old was Henry when he died?
5. In Part Four, Chapter 2, where have Mr. and Mrs. Potter retired?
(a) Atlantic City.
(c) Washington, D.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part Three, Chapter 20, what does Luz cook?
2. When Otto bought the book he reads to the sisters, what did the person who sold it to him also give him?
3. In Part Three, Chapter 12, how many bullets does Fernando say that a ten-cent war stamp will buy?
4. In Part Three, Chapter 16, what color strips of cloth is Victor using to mark the trees?
5. In Part Three, Chapter 11, what song does Ivy play on her harmonica for Mr. Daniels?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)