|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four - Chapters 1-3 and Final Untitled Chapter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the story Otto reads, how many years after the king's second child was born, does he have another daughter?
2. In Part Three, Chapter 9, what room number is Ivy's classroom?
3. In the chapter that Otto reads to the sisters, what is the name that the witch most often call the girls when ordered them about?
(a) My little flutes.
(b) My auto harps.
(c) My little piccolos.
(d) My violins.
4. Where does Friedrich have a birthmark?
5. Where do Mike and Frankie leave in Part Two, Chapter 1?
(a) With grandparents.
(c) Group home.
(d) With an uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the date at the beginning of Part Two?
2. When does Part Three take place?
3. During the war, where did Elisabeth care for patients?
4. How old was Friedrich when he became an apprentice in the biggest harmonica factory in the world?
5. At the beginning of Part Two, Chapter 19, how long has Mrs. Sturbridge been in her room?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)