|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four - Chapters 1-3 and Final Untitled Chapter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part One, Chapter 16, how long have Martin and Rudolph been friends?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 30 years.
2. In Part Two, Chapter 19, where does Mr. Potter hang a rope swing?
(a) Maple tree.
(b) Side porch.
(c) Elm tree.
(d) Oak tree.
3. Where did Elisabeth work after the war?
(a) Old folks home in Trossingen.
(b) Pediatric hospital in Berlin.
(c) Hospital in Munich.
(d) Hospital in Dresden.
4. In Part Two, Chapter 1, how many other boys sleep in the room that Mike is sleeping in?
5. In Part One, Chapter 22, how old was Elisabeth when Friedrich remembers her playing the same song he plays on his harmonica?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a boy play with his friends at the beginning of The Untitled Opening Section?
2. In Part Two, Chapter 19, when does Mrs. Potter decide she will call the doctor if Mrs. Sturbridge is not better?
3. In Part Four, Chapter 1, how many years have passed since the day Friedrich took the train to Dachau?
4. What type of glasses does Josef wear in Part One, Chapter 16?
5. In Part Three, Chapter 12, how long until Mr. Yamamoto's son will come to sign papers?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)