|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three - Chapters 13-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall is Mike in Part Two, Chapter 1?
(a) 5 feet 10 inches.
(b) Almost 6 feet.
(c) Nearly 5 feet.
(d) 5 feet 8 inches.
2. In Part Three, Chapter 11, how long will Susan and her mother be at her grandmother's?
(a) 3 days after Christmas.
(b) Until New Year's Eve.
(c) 5 days after Christmas.
(d) Until New Year's Day.
3. What grade is Ivy in in Part Three, Chapter 1?
4. What type of glasses does Josef wear in Part One, Chapter 16?
(a) Wire rimmed.
(b) Silver rimmed.
5. In Part Two, Chapter 5, when does Frankie want to audition for Hoxie's Harmonica Wizards?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part Three, Chapter 18, what time is Luz working until at the Ward's house?
2. In Part Three, Chapter 6, how long has the Yamamoto family owned the farm where Ivy's father will work?
3. What color eyes to Friedrich, Elisabeth, and their father have?
4. In Part Two, Chapter 19, how many boys and girls have enrolled in harmonica classes?
5. In Part One, Chapter 3, how long ago did Friedrich begin working at the harmonica factory?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)