|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three - Chapters 1-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Otto is reunited with his family, what injury does he have?
(a) Cut on his cheek.
(b) Cut on his ankle.
(c) Cut on his arm.
(d) Bump on the head.
2. When is Fernando's birthday?
(a) December 11.
(b) September 8.
(c) August 14.
(d) March 11.
3. In Part Two, Chapter 22, what type of cake does Mrs. Potter served after Mike's audition?
(a) Chocolate fudge layer.
(b) Angel food.
(c) Baked Alaska.
(d) German chocolate.
4. In Part Three, Chapter 11, how long will Susan and her mother be at her grandmother's?
(a) Until New Year's Eve.
(b) Until New Year's Day.
(c) 3 days after Christmas.
(d) 5 days after Christmas.
5. In Part Three, Chapter 1, what types of home are mentioned?
(a) Clapboard two-story homes.
(b) Adobe homes.
(c) Whitewashed bungalows.
(d) Squatter's cabins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport did Ivy's brother Fernando play in high school in Part Three, Chapter 1?
2. In Part One, Chapter 4, who oversees Friedrich's mathematics homework?
3. In Part One, Chapter 16, how long have Martin and Rudolph been friends?
4. How many people are on the jury Mike plays for in Part Two, Chapter 22?
5. In Part Two, Chapter 14, what type of car does Mrs. Sturbridge ride in?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)