|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three - Chapters 1-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part One, Chapter 19, how large is Uncle Gunter's apartment?
(a) 1 room.
(b) 2 rooms.
(c) 4 rooms.
(d) 3 rooms.
2. How old was Henry when he died?
3. In Part One, Chapter 17, where does Uncle Gunter think they must go?
4. In Part One, Chapter 16, what instrument does Rudolph play?
5. In Part One, Chapter 4, who oversees Friedrich's mathematics homework?
(a) Mr. Evert.
(b) Mr. Derrick.
(c) Mr. Abelerd.
(d) Mr. Karl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the date at the beginning of Part Two?
2. Who is the only person who never gets tired of listening to Otto's tale about the three sisters?
3. In Part Two, Chapter 6, how long have Mike and Frankie been at Bishop's?
4. In Part Three, Chapter 11, what song does Ivy play on her harmonica for Mr. Daniels?
5. What instrument did Mrs. Sturbridge play?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)