|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three - Chapters 1-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part One, Chapter 4, what is the harmonica made from that Friedrich inspects?
(a) Apple wood.
(b) Pear wood.
(c) Maple wood.
(d) Cherry wood.
2. In Part One, Chapter 1, where does the story take place?
3. What color are Mrs. Sturbridge's eyes?
4. What does a boy play with his friends at the beginning of The Untitled Opening Section?
(a) Red rover.
(d) Tug of war.
5. In Part Two, Chapter 20, how many weeks does Mike practice with Mrs. Sturbridge to adapt his piece for the harmonica?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mr. Howard comes to eat dinner with the boys, what does he play with them afterward in Part Two, Chapter 13?
2. In Part Two, Chapter 6, what piece do Mike and Franklin play on the piano?
3. In Part One, Chapter 21, how long does Uncle Gunter say that sentences have been at the concentration camp where Martin has been taken?
4. In Part Three, Chapter 11, what day of the week will Mr. Daniels teach winds?
5. In Part Two, Chapter 22, what type of cake does Mrs. Potter served after Mike's audition?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)