|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two - Chapters 1-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part One, Chapter 5, with whom does Friedrich eat his lunch?
(a) A stray cat.
(b) A stray dog.
2. Where does Friedrich have a birthmark?
3. In Part One, Chapter 17, when does Friedrich remember first hearing Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring?
(a) As a kindergartner.
(b) When he was 8.
(c) When he was 6.
(d) As a first grader.
4. In Part One, Chapter 6, how old is Elisabeth?
(a) Almost 18.
(c) Nearly 20.
5. At the end of The Untitled First Section, what is Otto?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the story Otto reads, how many years after the king's second child was born, does he have another daughter?
2. In Part One, Chapter 5, what year was the harmonica made that Friedrich finds?
3. In the story Otto reads, how long after the king's third daughter is born, does he have a son?
4. In Part One, Chapter 9, how old was Friedrich the last time that he had a seizure?
5. How did Frankie and Mike's mother die?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)