|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two - Chapters 1-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the chapter that Otto reads to the sisters, what is the first consolation for the sisters?
(c) Playing music.
2. In Part One, Chapter 1, where does the story take place?
3. In Part One, Chapter 5, what melody does Friedrich hear?
(a) Blue Danube Waltz.
(b) Brahms' Hungarian Dance No. 5.
(c) Brahams' Lullaby.
(d) Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata.
4. In the story Otto reads, where does the midwife take the king's baby?
(a) To seven dwarves.
(b) To her mother, a wtich.
(c) To her cousin, a witch.
(d) To a woodcutter and his wife.
5. In Part One, Chapter 4, who oversees Friedrich's mathematics homework?
(a) Mr. Derrick.
(b) Mr. Evert.
(c) Mr. Abelerd.
(d) Mr. Karl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only person who never gets tired of listening to Otto's tale about the three sisters?
2. What excuse does Friedrich give for leaving work early on Monday in Part One, Chapter 26?
3. In Part One, Chapter 16, what is Rudolph's brother's position?
4. In Part One, Chapter 22, how does Elisabeth get a package to Friedrich?
5. In Part One, Chapter 17, where does Uncle Gunter think they must go?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)