|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One - Chapters 16-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part One, Chapter 23, what day of the week does Friedrich want Uncle Gunter to leave for Berne?
2. In Part One, Chapter 1, where does the story take place?
3. In Part One, Chapter 15, what instrument does Friedrich's father want him to play?
(c) Double bass.
4. In The Untitled Opening Section, how many years before the War to End All wars does the section begin?
5. In Part One, Chapter 5, what melody does Friedrich hear?
(a) Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata.
(b) Brahms' Hungarian Dance No. 5.
(c) Brahams' Lullaby.
(d) Blue Danube Waltz.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part One, Chapter 21, where does Friedrich learn that his father was taken?
2. In Part One, Chapter 22, how does Elisabeth get a package to Friedrich?
3. Who is counting at the beginning of The Untitled Opening Section?
4. When Otto reads to the three sisters, what does the story indicate that the three of them did all day?
5. In Part One, Chapter 4, who oversees Friedrich's mathematics homework?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)