|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One - Chapters 16-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After reading to the sisters and then sleeping, how long does Otto follow the trail until he thinks to play the harmonica?
(a) All morning.
(b) All day.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) Several hours.
2. In Part One, Chapter 5, with whom does Friedrich eat his lunch?
(b) A stray dog.
(d) A stray cat.
3. In The Untitled Opening Section what type of tree does Otto lean against?
4. In Part One, Chapter 21, how long does Uncle Gunter say that sentences have been at the concentration camp where Martin has been taken?
(a) A month to several years.
(b) At least 18 months.
(c) 3-5 years.
(d) 2-8 months.
5. When Otto is reunited with his family, what injury does he have?
(a) Cut on his arm.
(b) Bump on the head.
(c) Cut on his ankle.
(d) Cut on his cheek.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part One, Chapter 9, how old was Friedrich the last time that he had a seizure?
2. In Part One, Chapter 3, who welcomed Friedrich to the harmonica factory when he began working there?
3. In Part One, Chapter 16, what is Rudolph's brother's position?
4. At the end of The Untitled First Section, what is Otto?
5. After Otto recovers and begins telling the story about the three sisters he met, how long does it take people to become tired of hearing the story?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)