|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One - Chapters 16-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Otto is back home with his family, what does he do sometimes when he is afraid?
(a) Tells neighbor children the story.
(b) Tells Mathilde the story.
(c) Thinks about the sisters' story.
(d) Plays the harmonica.
2. In Part One, Chapter 15, what instrument does Friedrich's father want him to play?
(d) Double bass.
3. In Part One, Chapter 4, how tall is the A-frame ladder at the factory?
(a) 10 feet.
(b) 2 stories.
(c) 3 stories.
(d) 18 feet.
4. In the story Otto reads, how long after his first child is born does the king have another daughter?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 1 year.
5. When Otto bought the book he reads to the sisters, what did the person who sold it to him also give him?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part One, Chapter 1, when does the story take place?
2. In The Untitled Opening Section, how many years before the War to End All wars does the section begin?
3. In Part One, Chapter 5, what melody does Friedrich hear?
4. What is Elisabeth studying in Part One, Chapter 1?
5. When Otto is reunited with his family, how long does his mother say that he was missing?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)