|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One - Chapters 16-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part One, Chapter 4, who oversees Friedrich's mathematics homework?
(a) Mr. Derrick.
(b) Mr. Abelerd.
(c) Mr. Karl.
(d) Mr. Evert.
2. In the Untitled Opening Section, where does Otto find three women dress in tattered frocks?
(a) An old barn.
(b) A circle of pine trees.
(c) A circle of fir trees.
(d) An old hut.
3. How old was Friedrich when he became an apprentice in the biggest harmonica factory in the world?
4. In the story Otto reads, how long after his first child is born does the king have another daughter?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 2 years.
5. In Part One, Chapter 6, how old is Elisabeth?
(a) Almost 18.
(d) Nearly 20.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part One, Chapter 1, what did Friedrich's father do long ago?
2. In Part One, Chapter 5, what melody does Friedrich hear?
3. After reading to the sisters and then sleeping, what does Otto find along the path he travels in The Untitled First Section?
4. When Otto bought the book he reads to the sisters, what did the person who sold it to him also give him?
5. In Part One, Chapter 22, how does Elisabeth get a package to Friedrich?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)