|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One - Chapters 16-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part One, Chapter 9, how old was Friedrich the last time that he had a seizure?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 3 months.
2. In Part One, Chapter 2, what music does Friedrich hear as he walks to the factory?
(a) Fur Elise.
(b) 5th Symphony.
(c) 9th Symphony.
(d) Violin Concerto in D Major.
3. After Otto is back home with his family, what does he do sometimes when he is afraid?
(a) Tells Mathilde the story.
(b) Thinks about the sisters' story.
(c) Plays the harmonica.
(d) Tells neighbor children the story.
4. In Part One, Chapter 3, who welcomed Friedrich to the harmonica factory when he began working there?
5. Who is the only person who never gets tired of listening to Otto's tale about the three sisters?
(b) His sister.
(c) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part One, Chapter 3, who did Friedrich say sat next to him in school?
2. After reading to the sisters and then sleeping, what does Otto find along the path he travels in The Untitled First Section?
3. In Part One, Chapter 22, what day of the week do soldiers plan to question Uncle Gunter?
4. In Part One, Chapter 22, what shape are the cookies that Elisabeth sends?
5. In Part One, Chapter 18, what time does Anselm want to take Friedrich to a Hitler Youth Meeting?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)