|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One - Chapters 1-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the story Otto reads, how long after his first child is born does the king have another daughter?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 2 years.
2. When Otto is reunited with his family, what injury does he have?
(a) Cut on his arm.
(b) Cut on his cheek.
(c) Bump on the head.
(d) Cut on his ankle.
3. In the story Otto reads, where does the midwife take the king's baby?
(a) To seven dwarves.
(b) To her cousin, a witch.
(c) To her mother, a wtich.
(d) To a woodcutter and his wife.
4. In Part One, Chapter 5, what melody does Friedrich hear?
(a) Blue Danube Waltz.
(b) Brahams' Lullaby.
(c) Brahms' Hungarian Dance No. 5.
(d) Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata.
5. Where does Friedrich have a birthmark?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part One, Chapter 5, with whom does Friedrich eat his lunch?
2. In Part One, Chapter 4, who oversees Friedrich's mathematics homework?
3. In Part One, Chapter 1, when does the story take place?
4. In The Untitled Opening Section, how many years before the War to End All wars does the section begin?
5. In Part One, Chapter 3, how long ago did Friedrich begin working at the harmonica factory?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)