|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three - Chapters 13-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part Two, Chapter 15, when will Mike and Frankie's adoption be legal?
2. In Part Two, Chapter 19, how many boys and girls have enrolled in harmonica classes?
(c) About 6,000.
(d) Over 5,000.
3. In Part Three, Chapter 1, what types of home are mentioned?
(a) Adobe homes.
(b) Squatter's cabins.
(c) Whitewashed bungalows.
(d) Clapboard two-story homes.
4. In Part Two, Chapter 6, how long have Mike and Frankie been at Bishop's?
(a) 8 months and 3 days.
(b) 5 months and a few weeks.
(c) 7 months.
(d) 6 months.
5. In the Untitled Opening Section, where does Otto find three women dress in tattered frocks?
(a) A circle of fir trees.
(b) An old barn.
(c) A circle of pine trees.
(d) An old hut.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Frankie in Part Two, Chapter 6?
2. In Part Three, Chapter 16, what color strips of cloth is Victor using to mark the trees?
3. Where did Otto buy a book that morning in The Untitled Opening Section?
4. In Part Three, Chapter 20, what does Luz cook?
5. In Part Two, Chapter 14, what type of car does Mrs. Sturbridge ride in?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)