|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One - Chapters 16-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of the soldiers who stop Friedrich in Part One, Chapter 26?
(a) Faber and Eiffel.
(b) von Gunther and Wagner.
(c) Dietrich and Klein.
(d) Werner and Braun.
2. In Part One, Chapter 22, how long has Martin been at the concentration camp?
(a) Over a month.
(b) About 3 weeks.
(c) 8 weeks.
(d) 11 days.
3. Who is the only person who never gets tired of listening to Otto's tale about the three sisters?
(b) His mother.
(d) His sister.
4. In Part One, Chapter 1, where does the story take place?
5. In Part One, Chapter 9, how old was Friedrich the last time that he had a seizure?
(a) 3 months.
(c) 6 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Otto reads to the three sisters, what does the story indicate that the three of them did all day?
2. In Part One, Chapter 1, what does Uncle Gunter play?
3. In Part One, Chapter 22, what day of the week do soldiers plan to question Uncle Gunter?
4. In Part One, Chapter 21, how long does Uncle Gunter say that sentences have been at the concentration camp where Martin has been taken?
5. In Part One, Chapter 16, what instrument does Rudolph play?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)