|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two - Chapters 13-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color eyes to Friedrich, Elisabeth, and their father have?
2. In Part Two, Chapter 6, how many orphanages have Mr. Golding and Mr. Howard visited in the last two weeks?
3. What is Elisabeth studying in Part One, Chapter 1?
4. In Part One, Chapter 16, what does Josef suggest that Friedrich play for his conservatory audition?
5. In Part Two, Chapter 19, what does Mike plan to play for the harmonica competition?
(a) America the Beautiful.
(b) My Old Kentucky Home.
(c) Brahms' Lullaby.
(d) Star Spangled Banner.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part One, Chapter 2, what music does Friedrich hear as he walks to the factory?
2. In Part One, Chapter 22, what day of the week do soldiers plan to question Uncle Gunter?
3. What did Pennyweather take from Frankie and Mike when they arrived?
4. What excuse does Friedrich give for leaving work early on Monday in Part One, Chapter 26?
5. In Part One, Chapter 22, what shape are the cookies that Elisabeth sends?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)