|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two - Chapters 13-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall is Mike in Part Two, Chapter 1?
(a) Nearly 5 feet.
(b) Almost 6 feet.
(c) 5 feet 10 inches.
(d) 5 feet 8 inches.
2. In Part One, Chapter 21, where does Friedrich learn that his father was taken?
3. How old is Mike in Part Two, Chapter 1?
4. What instrument did Mrs. Sturbridge play?
5. In the Untitled Opening Section, where does Otto find three women dress in tattered frocks?
(a) An old barn.
(b) An old hut.
(c) A circle of pine trees.
(d) A circle of fir trees.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Part Two, Chapter 19, how long has Mrs. Sturbridge been in her room?
2. What color eyes to Friedrich, Elisabeth, and their father have?
3. In Part One, Chapter 4, what is the harmonica made from that Friedrich inspects?
4. What does a boy play with his friends at the beginning of The Untitled Opening Section?
5. At the beginning of Part Two, Chapter 16, what song does Mike play when he cannot sleep?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)