|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three - Chapters 1-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Frankie in Part Two, Chapter 6?
2. In Part One, Chapter 4, what is the harmonica made from that Friedrich inspects?
(a) Apple wood.
(b) Maple wood.
(c) Pear wood.
(d) Cherry wood.
3. Where do Mike and Frankie live in Part Two, Chapter 1?
(c) New Jersey.
(d) New York.
4. In Part Two, Chapter 2, what are on Pennyweather's desk to make a good impression?
(a) Flowers and bananas.
(b) Apples and flowers.
(c) Family photos.
(d) A stack of books.
5. In Part One, Chapter 5, what year was the harmonica made that Friedrich finds?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part Three, Chapter 2, how long has Ivy's family lived in Fresno?
2. How tall is Mike in Part Two, Chapter 1?
3. What is the date at the beginning of Part Two?
4. Where did Frankie and Mike's parents used to live before his father died?
5. What color are Mrs. Sturbridge's eyes?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)