Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carmen offer to Reacher as payment for helping her out in her situation?
(d) Her child.
2. There are two men and a woman traveling separately in Chapter One. Who are they?
(a) Jack's family.
(b) None of the above.
(d) Hired killers.
3. What "test" does Bobby Greer give Reacher to prove his ability on a farm?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) To herd the sheep.
(c) To bring the big mare out saddled and ready to ride.
(d) To milk the cows.
4. How do the killers kill their target?
(a) Stab him.
(b) Shoot him.
(c) Beat him.
(d) Drown him.
5. Why is Carmen's husband in trouble with the law?
(b) Tax evasion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Carmen tells Reacher to present himself as what to the family?
2. What is one thing that is important to Jack:?
3. What does Carmen tell Reacher that her husband has done to her?
4. What does Carmen want Reacher to do shortly after they meet?
5. What is imprinted on the baseball cap the killers wear?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)