|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Ibn become by the end of Chapter Four?
2. What kind of power does Herger say the dwarfs have?
3. Who does Ibn slay inside the hall?
4. About what people does Ibn begin writing about in Chapter Two?
5. Who wakes Ibn after the battle?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How do the Northmen hold funeral rites for their leader?
2. Why was Ibn chosen as the thirteenth warrior?
3. What do...
This section contains 1,599 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)