|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Herger tell Ibn when Ibn says he is afraid?
(a) Today is a good day to die.
(b) Life is long enough.
(c) Yesterday is gone.
(d) Stop thinking about the future.
2. What does a dwarf tell Buliwyf about the attack in the desert of dread?
(a) He will infuriate the wendol.
(b) It was not a hero's enterprise.
(c) It will help the problem.
(d) It was a brave thing to do.
3. What does Herger tell Berger about when the wendol sleep?
(a) They sleep at night.
(b) They sleep during the day.
(c) They do not sleep.
(d) They only sleep every three days.
4. What does Ibn find distasteful about the Northwomen with whom he spends time the night after the first battle, besides her physical appearance?
(a) Her speech.
(b) Her crude jokes.
(c) Her chaste behavior.
(d) Her odor.
5. For what does Buliwyf ask the dwarfs?
(a) New body armor.
(b) A long sword.
(c) A soothsayer.
(d) The king of the dwarfs.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what is the valley they come to filled?
2. What kind of information does Herger give to Ibn?
3. How does Ibn leave the Northmen?
4. Who wakes Ibn after the battle?
5. What does Herger do when Ibn falls asleep while waiting for the wendols?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)