|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the remaining wendol marching on Hurot?
(a) To offer presents.
(b) To surrender.
(c) To learn about the Northmen's gods.
(d) To avenge their mother's death.
2. For what does Buliwyf ask the dwarfs?
(a) New body armor.
(b) A long sword.
(c) The king of the dwarfs.
(d) A soothsayer.
3. What kind of information does Herger give to Ibn?
(a) About the wendol's origin.
(b) About the original fight between the wendol and Northmen.
(c) About his home and famiily.
(d) About the wendol's mother.
4. What kind of power does Herger say the dwarfs have?
(a) Magical power.
(b) He does not mention power as far as the dwarfs are concerned.
(c) Mechanical power.
(d) A powerful army.
5. How many shields does a man get when in a Viking duel?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Northmen view warriors who die in bed or as old men?
2. How are warriors with extremity wounds treated?
3. What does Herger do after he talks to Ibn?
4. What do some of the horses manage to do with the fence?
5. What do the dwarfs make that the Northmen prize?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)