|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Herger tell Ibn when Ibn says he does not want to go to the wendol's mother?
(a) Herger will climb with him.
(b) It is a great honor to go.
(c) He is a coward.
(d) They will kill him if he does not go.
2. Why do the women cover Hurot with water?
(a) The wendols are afraid of water.
(b) To keep the glowworm from setting it afire.
(c) It is Holy water which will repel the enemy.
(d) So the warriors won't get dehydrated.
3. What do the dwarfs give the warriors?
(a) New body armor.
(b) A great deal of food.
(c) Daggers and rope.
(d) New swords.
4. How does Ibn feel about what Herger told him about Buliwyf's plan?
5. What do the Northmen do with great happiness following the first battle?
(a) Bury their dead.
(b) Plan their next strategy.
(c) Hail their king.
(d) Congratulate Buliwyf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Ibn's writing after he leaves the Northmen?
2. Who does Ibn slay inside the hall?
3. Why does Herger tell Ibn a lot of information?
4. What does the landscape look like when it changes?
5. What do some of the horses manage to do with the fence?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is one of the new defenses around Hurot and what do the women do with water and why do they do it?
2. What do Herger and Ibn think of each others' religion?
3. What does the dwarf soothsayer tell Buliwyf?
4. How are wounded warriors treated for their wounds?
5. How does Herger take care of a man who wants to kill Buliwyf?
6. What is the landscape like in the Desert of Dread?
7. How does Wiglif end up dead?
8. What do the Northmen do around mid-morning the day after the second battle?
9. Why does Buliwyf sit with Ibn and how does Buliwyf talk?
10. What does Herger tell Ibn about why the Vikings are not more excited after the first battle?
This section contains 1,027 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)