|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what is the valley they come to filled?
(a) Crude huts.
(b) A huge lake.
(c) Dead animal carcasses.
(d) Wendol children.
2. How many wendol guard the entrance to the mother's home?
3. What does Herger tell Ibn when Ibn says he is afraid?
(a) Stop thinking about the future.
(b) Today is a good day to die.
(c) Yesterday is gone.
(d) Life is long enough.
4. What do the dwarfs give the warriors?
(a) A great deal of food.
(b) Daggers and rope.
(c) New body armor.
(d) New swords.
5. Where does the wendol's mother live?
(a) High on a mountain.
(b) In the desert of dread.
(c) In a cave beneath the cliffs.
(d) In another land across the ocean straits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buliwyf want Ibn to do?
2. What do some of the horses manage to do with the fence?
3. How are warriors with extremity wounds treated?
4. What do the Northmen do with great happiness following the first battle?
5. With what are the arms of the throne-like chair found covered?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)