|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does an old man tell Ibn about Wiglif?
(a) He plans to leave before the big battle.
(b) He plans to harm Buliwyf.
(c) He is angry that Ibn was with a Northwoman.
(d) He plans to kill Rothgar.
2. When does Buliwyf have seven horses prepared?
(a) In the late afternoon after the second attack.
(b) The night after the second attack.
(c) Mid-morning after the second attack.
(d) As soon as Ibn's wounds are tended.
3. Why does Buliwyf talk slowly to Ibn?
(a) Because Herger has told Buliwyf that Ibn is a little slow.
(b) Because he is drunk.
(c) Buliwyf talks slowly to everyone.
(d) So Ibn can understand him.
4. How does Ibn leave the Northmen?
(a) On Herger's horse.
(b) On foot by himself.
(c) On a merchant ship.
(d) With a group seeking Wulfgar.
5. What does a dwarf tell Buliwyf about the attack in the desert of dread?
(a) It will help the problem.
(b) It was not a hero's enterprise.
(c) It was a brave thing to do.
(d) He will infuriate the wendol.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the wendol does Ibn slay?
2. How do the Northwomen differ from Ibn's culture in their mannerisms?
3. What do the Northmen do with great happiness following the first battle?
4. What does Ibn ask Herger as they near Hurot?
5. What does Herger warn Ibn about approaching?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)