|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the group dismount when they come to the region of caves?
(a) The horses need to rest.
(b) It is too rocky for horses to be ridden.
(c) He is checking the ground for footprints.
(d) Dwarfs are afraid of horses.
2. What does a dwarf tell Buliwyf about Buliwyf?
(a) The wendol will bring about his death.
(b) Buliwyf will become the king of the Vikings.
(c) Buliwyf will have a son.
(d) He doesn't tell him anything about Buliwyf.
3. How do the Northmen view warriors who die in bed or as old men?
(a) As very wise.
(b) As the best there is.
(c) As cowards.
(d) As the leaders in the community.
4. What does Buliwyf do when they see the wendol coming?
(a) Yells out orders from his bed.
(b) Stands with the men without his sword.
(c) Comes out to await the fight.
(d) Nothing, he is too wounded to get up.
5. How many shields does a man get when in a Viking duel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What litters the ground of Rothgar's compound?
2. What does Buliwyf do when they offer him onion soup back at the hall?
3. What is inside the ditch for the new fortifications?
4. What does a dwarf tell Buliwyf about the attack in the desert of dread?
5. What do the dwarfs make that the Northmen prize?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are wounded warriors treated for their wounds?
2. What does Buliwyf do as they are heading back to Rothgar's Hall and why? What does Ibn think about Herger's information?
3. What do the riders see when they look down on an encampment?
4. How does Ibn feel when he looks at the cliffs, what does he tell Herger and what does Herger tell him?
5. What do the warriors do when they reach a region of caves?
6. What is the landscape like in the Desert of Dread?
7. What does Herger tell Ibn about the wendol's mother?
8. What do they see in the largest hut of the wendol camp?
9. How is Ibn finally able to leave Rothgar's Hall?
10. What do Herger and Ibn think of each others' religion?
This section contains 1,027 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)