|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Herger tell Ibn when Ibn says he does not want to go to the wendol's mother?
(a) He is a coward.
(b) Herger will climb with him.
(c) They will kill him if he does not go.
(d) It is a great honor to go.
2. With what are the arms of the throne-like chair found covered?
(a) Blood and brain matter.
(c) Carvings of words.
(d) Animal fur.
3. What does Herger tell Berger about when the wendol sleep?
(a) They sleep at night.
(b) They only sleep every three days.
(c) They do not sleep.
(d) They sleep during the day.
4. Why do the men not take a break between battles?
(a) It is the way it always is.
(b) So the wounded who are going to die can fight their last battle.
(c) They will lose any battle they do not pursue immediately, they think.
(d) They are still hyped up.
5. What kind of information does Herger give to Ibn?
(a) About his home and famiily.
(b) About the original fight between the wendol and Northmen.
(c) About the wendol's origin.
(d) About the wendol's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the dwarfs give the warriors?
2. When does Buliwyf have seven horses prepared?
3. What does Buliwyf do when he comes to Ibn?
4. What does Ibn see in the caves at first?
5. What does a dwarf tell Buliwyf about the attack in the desert of dread?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)