|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a dwarf tell Buliwyf about Buliwyf?
(a) The wendol will bring about his death.
(b) Buliwyf will become the king of the Vikings.
(c) He doesn't tell him anything about Buliwyf.
(d) Buliwyf will have a son.
2. For what does Buliwyf ask the dwarfs?
(a) The king of the dwarfs.
(b) New body armor.
(c) A soothsayer.
(d) A long sword.
3. What does Herger tell Ibn when Ibn says he does not want to go to the wendol's mother?
(a) They will kill him if he does not go.
(b) Herger will climb with him.
(c) He is a coward.
(d) It is a great honor to go.
4. How is Buliwyf dressed?
(a) All in black.
(b) All in white.
(c) With the armor from the dwarfs.
(d) In greens and browns to represent the earth.
5. What happens the night of Buliwyf's visit to the dwarfs?
(a) The mists do not come.
(b) The wendol and the mists come.
(c) The wendol come but not the mists.
(d) The mists come but not the wendol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buliwyf want Ibn to do?
2. Why is Ibn extremely fearful when they are on the cliffs?
3. With what are the arms of the throne-like chair found covered?
4. What does Herger tell Ibn when Ibn says he is afraid?
5. What is the form of the Korgon?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are wounded warriors treated for their wounds?
2. What do the riders see when they look down on an encampment?
3. How does Herger take care of a man who wants to kill Buliwyf?
4. What do the dwarfs give the warriors and what do they say to Buliwyf's question about a successful attack?
5. What do the warriors do when they reach a region of caves?
6. What do the Northmen do the night they visited the dwarfs, and why does Ibn decide to join with them?
7. What is the landscape like in the Desert of Dread?
8. What does Herger tell Ibn about why the Vikings are not more excited after the first battle?
9. What do the Northmen do around mid-morning the day after the second battle?
10. What does Buliwyf do as they are heading back to Rothgar's Hall and why? What does Ibn think about Herger's information?
This section contains 1,062 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)