|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many shields does a man get when in a Viking duel?
2. Why doesn't Ibn leave Hurot?
(a) He has no horse to ride.
(b) Herger has asked him to stay.
(c) He has fallen in love.
(d) Rothgar will not let him.
3. Who does Ibn slay inside the hall?
(a) The herald.
(b) A wendol who had hidden inside.
(d) No one.
4. What does Ibn ask Herger as they near Hurot?
(a) If Buliwyf knows what he is doing.
(b) What they are going to do next.
(c) If the wendol will return.
(d) If the wendol are gone.
5. What does Ibn see when one of the warriors shouts?
(a) A large bear sniffing the berm.
(b) A group of horsemen arrayed in a line.
(c) Firery points floating through the air.
(d) A massive bonfire.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ibn leave the Northmen?
2. What does a dwarf tell Buliwyf about the attack in the desert of dread?
3. What does Herger tell Ibn when Ibn says he does not want to go to the wendol's mother?
4. Who wakes Ibn after the battle?
5. How does the mist appear when the landscape changes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do they see in the largest hut of the wendol camp?
2. What does Buliwyf do the night the wendol attack after they kill the mother and how does he look?
3. What is one of the new defenses around Hurot and what do the women do with water and why do they do it?
4. What does Herger tell Ibn about why the Vikings are not more excited after the first battle?
5. What does Buliwyf do as they are heading back to Rothgar's Hall and why? What does Ibn think about Herger's information?
6. What do the Northmen do the night they visited the dwarfs, and why does Ibn decide to join with them?
7. What do the dwarfs give the warriors and what do they say to Buliwyf's question about a successful attack?
8. What do the riders see when they look down on an encampment?
9. How does Wiglif end up dead?
10. Where does Ibn awake after the battle and what does he see as he walks across the compound?
This section contains 1,055 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)