|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Buliwyf talk slowly to Ibn?
(a) Because Herger has told Buliwyf that Ibn is a little slow.
(b) So Ibn can understand him.
(c) Buliwyf talks slowly to everyone.
(d) Because he is drunk.
2. What does a dwarf tell Buliwyf about the attack in the desert of dread?
(a) It will help the problem.
(b) It was not a hero's enterprise.
(c) It was a brave thing to do.
(d) He will infuriate the wendol.
3. What is the form of the Korgon?
(a) A large bear.
(b) A wolf pack motivated by hunger.
(c) A battle formation of the wendol.
(d) An avatar of Odin.
4. Why do the women cover Hurot with water?
(a) So the warriors won't get dehydrated.
(b) The wendols are afraid of water.
(c) It is Holy water which will repel the enemy.
(d) To keep the glowworm from setting it afire.
5. What does Buliwyf do as the warriors near Hurot?
(a) Gets off his horse and walks.
(b) Head in a different direction.
(c) Stop the men.
(d) Stops for lunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buliwyf do when they offer him onion soup back at the hall?
2. How does Ibn feel about what Herger told him about Buliwyf's plan?
3. What does Herger tell Berger about when the wendol sleep?
4. What do the warriors follow?
5. For what does Buliwyf ask the dwarfs?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)