|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does it mean if a man has a chest wound and his feet and hands are warm?
(a) He will survive.
(b) He will dies within twenty-four hours.
(c) He has a fever.
(d) He has a fifty-fifty chance of survival.
2. Why is Ibn extremely fearful when they are on the cliffs?
(a) He hates seagulls.
(b) They are near the wendols.
(c) He is afraid of heights.
(d) He does not want to scale them.
3. How does Ibn leave the Northmen?
(a) On foot by himself.
(b) On a merchant ship.
(c) With a group seeking Wulfgar.
(d) On Herger's horse.
4. What does Herger tell Berger about when the wendol sleep?
(a) They sleep during the day.
(b) They do not sleep.
(c) They sleep at night.
(d) They only sleep every three days.
5. What do some of the horses manage to do with the fence?
(a) Knock it down.
(b) Fall against it.
(c) Get their heads over it.
(d) Jump it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ibn slay inside the hall?
2. What does Ibn see when one of the warriors shouts?
3. How does the mist appear when the landscape changes?
4. What is the form of the Korgon?
5. Where is Ibn wounded during the battle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Buliwyf tell Ibn and ask him to do?
2. How does Ibn feel when he looks at the cliffs, what does he tell Herger and what does Herger tell him?
3. What does Herger tell Ibn about why the Vikings are not more excited after the first battle?
4. Why does Buliwyf sit with Ibn and how does Buliwyf talk?
5. What do the Northmen do the night they visited the dwarfs, and why does Ibn decide to join with them?
6. How does Herger take care of a man who wants to kill Buliwyf?
7. What do the Northmen do around mid-morning the day after the second battle?
8. What does Ibn see as the wendol approach at night and what does he think it is?
9. What does Buliwyf do as they are heading back to Rothgar's Hall and why? What does Ibn think about Herger's information?
10. What is one of the new defenses around Hurot and what do the women do with water and why do they do it?
This section contains 984 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)