|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buliwyf tell Ibn about Ibn's knowledge of the Northmen?
(a) He knows practically nothing about them.
(b) He has enough information to understand their fight.
(c) He will stay another year and learn more about them.
(d) He has learned a lot about them.
2. How does Ibn leave the Northmen?
(a) On a merchant ship.
(b) On Herger's horse.
(c) On foot by himself.
(d) With a group seeking Wulfgar.
3. What does Herger tell Ibn when Ibn says he is afraid?
(a) Stop thinking about the future.
(b) Today is a good day to die.
(c) Life is long enough.
(d) Yesterday is gone.
4. For what does Buliwyf ask the dwarfs?
(a) A long sword.
(b) New body armor.
(c) The king of the dwarfs.
(d) A soothsayer.
5. What does Ibn see in the caves at first?
(a) Beautiful rock formations.
(b) Walls covered in crystals.
(c) Steaming, sizzling cauldrons.
(d) Huge carved statues.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buliwyf ask Ibn about the dwarfs?
2. Who wakes Ibn after the battle?
3. What does Buliwyf do as the warriors near Hurot?
4. What kind of power does Herger say the dwarfs have?
5. To where do the warriors head when they leave the wendol camp?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Wiglif end up dead?
2. What do the warriors do when they reach a region of caves?
3. What do the dwarfs give the warriors and what do they say to Buliwyf's question about a successful attack?
4. What do the Northmen do around mid-morning the day after the second battle?
5. What does Buliwyf do as they are heading back to Rothgar's Hall and why? What does Ibn think about Herger's information?
6. What do the Northmen do the night they visited the dwarfs, and why does Ibn decide to join with them?
7. What does Herger tell Ibn about the wendol's mother?
8. What does the dwarf soothsayer tell Buliwyf?
9. What do the riders see when they look down on an encampment?
10. How are wounded warriors treated for their wounds?
This section contains 984 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)