|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Northwomen look like?
(a) Tall and pale with blue eyes.
(b) Short and stocky.
(c) Short, thin and muscular.
(d) Tall with usually black hair and green eyes.
2. What does Ibn see in the caves at first?
(a) Steaming, sizzling cauldrons.
(b) Huge carved statues.
(c) Beautiful rock formations.
(d) Walls covered in crystals.
3. What does Herger tell Berger about when the wendol sleep?
(a) They only sleep every three days.
(b) They sleep during the day.
(c) They do not sleep.
(d) They sleep at night.
4. What does Herger do after he talks to Ibn?
(a) Slaps Ibn in the face as is custom during a feast.
(b) Leaves to talk to Buliwyf.
(c) Falls asleep.
(d) Finds a woman.
5. What do the warriors drink in great quantities at the feast the night of the visit to the dwarfs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Herger tell Ibn about the possible near future?
2. What does Buliwyf do when they offer him onion soup back at the hall?
3. With what is the valley they come to filled?
4. Why do the women cover Hurot with water?
5. What kind of information does Herger give to Ibn?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Herger and Ibn think of each others' religion?
2. How is Ibn finally able to leave Rothgar's Hall?
3. What do the dwarfs give the warriors and what do they say to Buliwyf's question about a successful attack?
4. What is the only time Ibn can observe the Northmen showing any emotions about the first battle with the wendol?
5. What does Herger tell Ibn about why the Vikings are not more excited after the first battle?
6. What do the warriors do when they reach a region of caves?
7. What do the Northmen do around mid-morning the day after the second battle?
8. Where does Ibn awake after the battle and what does he see as he walks across the compound?
9. What does Ibn see as the wendol approach at night and what does he think it is?
10. What do they see in the largest hut of the wendol camp?
This section contains 991 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)