|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ibn feel about what Herger told him about Buliwyf's plan?
2. How many weeks does Ibn spend with the Northmen before he is ready to leave?
3. How many of the wendol does Ibn slay?
4. Why does Buliwyf talk slowly to Ibn?
(a) Because he is drunk.
(b) Because Herger has told Buliwyf that Ibn is a little slow.
(c) Buliwyf talks slowly to everyone.
(d) So Ibn can understand him.
5. What does Buliwyf do when they see the wendol coming?
(a) Yells out orders from his bed.
(b) Comes out to await the fight.
(c) Stands with the men without his sword.
(d) Nothing, he is too wounded to get up.
6. How many wendol guard the entrance to the mother's home?
7. What does the stone statue of a pregnant woman mean to the wendols?
(a) It is an image of the earth.
(b) It is an image of the dragon's mother.
(c) It is an image of their Angel of Death.
(d) It is the image of their goddess.
8. What are the caves where the warriors are going called?
(a) Land Below.
(b) Wendol caverns.
(c) Home of the cliff dwellers.
(d) Thunder caves.
9. What do the Northwomen look like?
(a) Tall with usually black hair and green eyes.
(b) Tall and pale with blue eyes.
(c) Short, thin and muscular.
(d) Short and stocky.
10. Why doesn't Ibn leave Hurot?
(a) Rothgar will not let him.
(b) He has fallen in love.
(c) He has no horse to ride.
(d) Herger has asked him to stay.
11. What kind of injury does Rethel have?
(a) A broken thigh.
(b) A missing arm.
(c) A stomach wound.
(d) A gash in his head.
12. What does it mean if a man has a chest wound and his feet and hands are warm?
(a) He will dies within twenty-four hours.
(b) He has a fever.
(c) He has a fifty-fifty chance of survival.
(d) He will survive.
13. How do the Northmen view warriors who die in bed or as old men?
(a) As the best there is.
(b) As very wise.
(c) As the leaders in the community.
(d) As cowards.
14. What kind of information does Herger give to Ibn?
(a) About his home and famiily.
(b) About the original fight between the wendol and Northmen.
(c) About the wendol's origin.
(d) About the wendol's mother.
15. Why does Herger tell Ibn a lot of information?
(a) Buliwyf has told him to do that.
(b) Ibn has proven his worth.
(c) Rothgar wants Ibn to know what he faces.
(d) He is drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buliwyf do as the warriors near Hurot?
2. What kind of power does Herger say the dwarfs have?
3. What do Herger and Ibn do right before Ibn leaves?
4. What is the form of the Korgon?
5. What do the dwarfs make that the Northmen prize?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)