Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Buliwyf talk slowly to Ibn?
(a) Because Herger has told Buliwyf that Ibn is a little slow.
(b) So Ibn can understand him.
(c) Buliwyf talks slowly to everyone.
(d) Because he is drunk.
2. What does a dwarf tell Buliwyf about the attack in the desert of dread?
(a) It will help the problem.
(b) It was not a hero's enterprise.
(c) It was a brave thing to do.
(d) He will infuriate the wendol.
3. What is the form of the Korgon?
(a) A large bear.
(b) A wolf pack motivated by hunger.
(c) A battle formation of the wendol.
(d) An avatar of Odin.
4. Why do the women cover Hurot with water?
(a) So the warriors won't get dehydrated.
(b) The wendols are afraid of water.
(c) It is Holy water which will repel the enemy.
(d) To keep the glowworm from setting it afire.
5. What does Buliwyf do as the warriors near Hurot?
(a) Gets off his horse and walks.
(b) Head in a different direction.
(c) Stop the men.
(d) Stops for lunch.
6. What does Buliwyf do when they offer him onion soup back at the hall?
(a) Refuses it.
(b) Says he will eat it when it cools.
(c) Knocks it out of the woman's hand.
(d) Drinks it.
7. How does Ibn feel about what Herger told him about Buliwyf's plan?
8. What does Herger tell Berger about when the wendol sleep?
(a) They do not sleep.
(b) They sleep at night.
(c) They only sleep every three days.
(d) They sleep during the day.
9. What do the warriors follow?
(a) Discarded bones from food.
(b) A trail of blood.
(d) Mostly the scent of the wendols.
10. For what does Buliwyf ask the dwarfs?
(a) A soothsayer.
(b) The king of the dwarfs.
(c) New body armor.
(d) A long sword.
11. Why doesn't Ibn leave Hurot?
(a) Herger has asked him to stay.
(b) He has no horse to ride.
(c) He has fallen in love.
(d) Rothgar will not let him.
12. What does Herger do when Ibn falls asleep while waiting for the wendols?
(a) Kicks him in the shins.
(b) Pours a bucket of water over him.
(c) Shoots an arrow at his head.
(d) Covers him with dirt.
13. How many weeks does Ibn spend with the Northmen before he is ready to leave?
14. Who wakes Ibn after the battle?
(b) A dog.
(d) A Northwoman.
15. What does Ibn ask Herger as they near Hurot?
(a) If the wendol will return.
(b) What they are going to do next.
(c) If the wendol are gone.
(d) If Buliwyf knows what he is doing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the dwarfs give the warriors?
2. What are the caves where the warriors are going called?
3. How do the Northmen view warriors who die in bed or as old men?
4. How does Ibn leave the Northmen?
5. What happens to Ibn's writing after he leaves the Northmen?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)