Short Answer Questions Key
1. In what year was Ibn Fadlan sent on his journey?
2. Who sent Ibn on his journey?
The King of Baghdad.
3. Where is Ibn sent on his journey?
To the Bulgars.
4. How long was Ibn gone?
5. In what does Ibn record his journey?
An official court document.
6. What is the differences between Ibn's observations of the Vikings and the general European view of them at that time?
He said that were not the barbarians Europeans thought.
This section contains 4,865 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)