|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Appendix: The Mist Monsters, Sources, and A Factual Note on Eaters of the Dead.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is there problems with the Northmen's leader?
(a) He is too young.
(b) He does not like to fight.
(c) He is unable to have children.
(d) He is ill.
2. What do the warriors do when they reach Rothgar's hall before embarking from the ship?
(a) Put away the sails.
(b) Clean the ship.
(c) Dress in their battle gear.
(d) Fill their water jugs.
3. What is inside the ditch for the new fortifications?
(b) Barbed wire.
(c) Water and stakes.
(d) Poisonous snakes.
4. What does Buliwyf think about waiting to be announced?
(a) It is inhospitable.
(b) He doesn't express an opinion.
(c) It is an honor.
(d) It is a vain gesture on Rothgar's part.
5. What does Buliwyf do when they see the wendol coming?
(a) Nothing, he is too wounded to get up.
(b) Stands with the men without his sword.
(c) Comes out to await the fight.
(d) Yells out orders from his bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many gates does Trelburg have?
2. What do the merchants have primarily in their houses?
3. How has Ibn acquired most of his knowledge?
4. What does the second appendix cover?
5. Why are the warriors of Trelburg clean?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)