|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, The Counsel of the Dwarf.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are warriors with extremity wounds treated?
(a) Spiderwebs or hot cloths.
(b) Whiskey is poured on their wounds.
(c) Salt water.
(d) They are given willow bark tea.
2. What is inside the ditch for the new fortifications?
(a) Poisonous snakes.
(b) Barbed wire.
(d) Water and stakes.
3. What is Trelburg?
(a) A military camp.
(b) A huge city.
(c) A large town.
(d) A small village.
4. How does Ibn feel about his first battle with the wendol?
(a) He is indifferent.
(b) He is depressed.
(c) He is high on the excitement.
(d) He is scared to death.
5. What is the differences between Ibn's observations of the Vikings and the general European view of them at that time?
(a) The Vikings are much more pacifistic than thought.
(b) They are not as civilized as thought in Europe.
(c) He said that were not the barbarians Europeans thought.
(d) The Vikings are more matriarchal than thought.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what is the valley they come to filled?
2. What kind of head do the warriors see on a spike?
3. What do the dwarfs give the warriors?
4. What is the usual distance between each river crossing?
5. How does Buliwyf find the concept of blessing food?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)