|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, The Counsel of the Dwarf.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ibn say when he is writing about something he saw?
(a) Anyone can see this is true.
(b) I saw this with my own eyes.
(c) I do not expect to be believed.
(d) This is probably true.
2. What does it mean if a man has a chest wound and his feet and hands are warm?
(a) He has a fifty-fifty chance of survival.
(b) He will dies within twenty-four hours.
(c) He will survive.
(d) He has a fever.
3. What does a dwarf tell Buliwyf about Buliwyf?
(a) Buliwyf will have a son.
(b) The wendol will bring about his death.
(c) Buliwyf will become the king of the Vikings.
(d) He doesn't tell him anything about Buliwyf.
4. What color is the whale that Ibn sees swimming near the boat?
(a) White and black.
5. What is the first information given about Ibn?
(a) His beliefs.
(b) His full name and station.
(c) His age.
(d) His birthdate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ibn liken the Northmen to animals?
2. Why do the women cover Hurot with water?
3. What is the purpose of a Northman's burial ritual?
4. What shocks Ibn about the Northmen's attitude after the first battle?
5. What kind of injury does Rethel have?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)