|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven, The Kingdom of Rothgar in the Land of Venden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the Northmen fear the item in question #55?
(a) It confuses them.
(b) It burns their fair skin.
(c) They are sailors.
(d) It can destroy a house.
2. For what purpose does Ibn write?
(a) To encourage travel.
(d) To make money.
3. Upon what river do several men and horses perish?
(a) The Gayih.
(b) The Putnak.
(c) The Danube.
(d) The Nile.
4. What part of the personal habits of the people from question #25 does Ibn write?
(a) Family relationships.
(b) Marriage customs.
(c) Sexual mores.
(d) Personal hygiene practices.
5. What does Buliwyf do with a small stone carving they find in the farmhouse?
(a) Place it over the graves they dig for the farm family.
(b) Throw it down and shatter it.
(c) Put it in his pocket.
(d) Bury it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buliwyf think about waiting to be announced?
2. What is the position of the man in question #15?
3. What does Ibn list in his narrative?
4. What does the letter in Chapter One request?
5. What is the name of the Northmen's leader?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)