|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen, The Death Throes of the Wendol.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Herger ride forward to talk to Buliwyf?
(a) He wants to tell him the quote Ibn said to him.
(b) He wants to be one of the first to encounter any fighting.
(c) He wants to find out their strategy.
(d) He doesn't want to ride with a coward.
2. What does Buliwyf think about waiting to be announced?
(a) It is a vain gesture on Rothgar's part.
(b) He doesn't express an opinion.
(c) It is inhospitable.
(d) It is an honor.
3. What does Herger say is customary behavior for Vikings before a sea voyage?
(a) Sleeping as much as possible.
(b) Visiting family and friends.
(c) Praying in Odin's temple.
(d) Drinking and sport with women.
4. What language do Herger and Ibn share?
5. What is the position of the man in question #15?
(a) King of the Britons.
(b) War Leader of the Northmen.
(c) Emperor of Rome.
(d) King of the Saqaliba.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buliwyf do with a small stone carving they find in the farmhouse?
2. What do the dwarfs make that the Northmen prize?
3. What does Herger tell Ibn about the possible near future?
4. What is the form of the Korgon?
5. What kind of injury does Rethel have?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)