|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen, The Death Throes of the Wendol.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Herger tell Ibn about the possible near future?
(a) The wendols will now leave them alone.
(b) The mists and the wendols will come again.
(c) Buliwyf has now fulfilled his obligation and will leave Rothgar Hall.
(d) The Northmen will move to another location.
2. What does the interpreter tell Ibn to do about the situation of which Ibn is informed at the funeral?
(a) He tells Ibn to present his credentials to Buliwyf.
(b) He tells Ibn to kill Thorkel.
(c) He tells Ibn to wait and see how things turn out.
(d) He tells Ibn to leave right after the funeral.
3. What does Ibn see when one of the warriors shouts?
(a) Firery points floating through the air.
(b) A large bear sniffing the berm.
(c) A group of horsemen arrayed in a line.
(d) A massive bonfire.
4. What kind of clothing do the Northmen wear?
(a) Clothing of silk and cotton.
(b) Clothing of fine wool.
(c) Very rough clothing.
(d) Beautiful embroidered jackets.
5. What does Thorkel want to do with Ibn?
(a) Make him leave immediately.
(b) Take him to his village.
(c) Have him initiated into the tribe.
(d) Kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ibn find distasteful about the Northwomen with whom he spends time the night after the first battle, besides her physical appearance?
2. What does the boat that arrive contain?
3. What do the Northwomen look like?
4. How many sons does Rothgar still have living?
5. How many times has Ibn traveled away from his home city before this journey?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)