|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen, The Death Throes of the Wendol.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Buliwyf ask to do?
(a) Accompany Ibn to Rome.
(b) Build a new ship for the king.
(c) Battle a fierce monster.
(d) Give the crown to Thorkel.
2. What does Ibn do where they stop?
(a) Rents a room until he is better.
(b) Hires a wheel wright to fix the wagon.
(c) Have a healer look after the horse.
(d) Give the man many gifts.
3. What does Buliwyf want Ibn to do?
(a) Be ready to leave in the morning.
(b) Stay at Hurot when they go to the glowworm.
(c) Write the story of Buliwyf's heroism.
(d) Send people to teach the Northmen about Islam.
4. What do the warriors take with them when they leave to find the glowworm?
(a) Four hounds.
(b) The stone pregnant woman.
(c) The bear head that was left.
(d) A cauldron of holy water.
5. What do the dwarfs make that the Northmen prize?
(a) Jewelry with gems.
(c) Body armor.
(d) Stone catapults.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Trelburg?
2. In what does Ibn record his journey?
3. Why do the warriors beat their shields on the ship?
4. Why does Ibn join the revelry?
5. Why is there problems with the Northmen's leader?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)